Outdoors
Sponsored by

Just killed my best dog...

7,229 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Lance in Round Mountain
fixer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The older I get the more I appreciate gentle dogs that are good around kids.

Woods Ag
AG
I've hit that age myself.
BrazosDog02
AG
Woods Ag said:

Yeah, a BMC doesn't **** around with horseplay.

I've crossfit for the past 5 years. I've had a gym in my garage the past couple of years and my cur would attend daily workouts. I didn't have a choice, she'd tear down the door if I didn't allow it. But, Handstand walk with her around and she would tackle you to the ground and may nip your ass. It's weird that they don't tolerate things they deem unsafe.

I have a BMC/German Shepherd mix that we birthed from the stray mom since my wife can't let stray dogs suffer. He's the best damn dog I've had. He is quirky in that he loses his sheet over airplanes and buzzards but you can do whatever you want to him. He's crazy cool.
Lance in Round Mountain
AG
We had a blue lacy male that lived with my grandmother for years. That dog was stubborn, defensive and very territorial. The Vet (Dr. Dan McBride in Burnet) hated to see us pull up with that dog for shots. This was before I had any kids, but I would not have kept that dog if I had children.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.