Outdoors
Sponsored by

Texian Firearms - past and current customers, please read. Costa Deal also

10,935 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by txags92
BenderRodriguez
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

BenderRodriguez said:

Thanks for what you do, Eyeguy. I know it's hard running a small business and keeping things in order.

Sounds like you need to start a spreadsheet of names/usernames to help keep track of us on the OB.
I've actually thought about it but just seemed... creepy.

I get that, but if part of your past issues was confusion between names/usernames when it came to orders and what people had said here vs email/phone/in person, might help.
Aggieangler93
AG
I would have no problem with you tracking my identifying info in a spreadsheet, as long as that info is not payment method related. No worries from me.

Also, it would probably be helpful if we would all remember to remind you when ordering, what our Texags username is.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
I just regret I don't have a lot of spending cash to prop up TEG
tlh3842
AG
Are you still doing the Costas deal?
GE
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

BenderRodriguez said:

Thanks for what you do, Eyeguy. I know it's hard running a small business and keeping things in order.

Sounds like you need to start a spreadsheet of names/usernames to help keep track of us on the OB.
I've actually thought about it but just seemed... creepy.
Would it be easier if I just sent you my spreadsheet?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
tlh3842 said:

Yeah, threw it to you guys first then opened it up to the M&W board. It pretty much goes until it peters out so 3 more weeks or so as people get ideas on what they want together.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
whoop91
AG
TheEyeGuy

I haven't bought from you in a long time (since initial upper and lower builds) but I have been watching your postings and sales. Honestly I just dont buy much.

The point of this message is that I may be able to help you with inventory and order tracking and processes. Would you be open to a phone call or a meeting to see if I, or people I know, can help you?

Sincerely,
John
1990AG
AG
How do we order and pay?

txags92
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

tlh3842 said:

Yeah, threw it to you guys first then opened it up to the M&W board. It pretty much goes until it peters out so 3 more weeks or so as people get ideas on what they want together.

I know it has been alot longer than 3 weeks...but any chance of getting a set of prescription Costas made?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.