Outdoors
Sponsored by

nude man is outdoors

9,851 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Gunny456
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think the vast majority of us would want to discourage our 12-year-old daughter from engaging in premarital sex.

A naked 60-year-old sounds like pretty effective aversion therapy to me.

(Sadly looks in mirror and contemplates my upcoming 64th birthday)
BrazosDog02
AG
If he isn't naked on YOUR property, then I say stop meddling.
Gary79Ag
AG
Irish_Man said:

Gary79Ag said:

Got an 80 something YO living next door that cleans his coy pond in his front yard in his diaper ever so often...so what's your problem...

Picture time.
Trust me, you do NOT want to see THAT...
Gunny456
AG
Not to derail but I got a story for you Ags.
About 15 years ago I was fishing a bass tournament at Lake LBJ. It was about 1:00 PM and my partner and I had our Five fish but were continuing to fish in hopes of catching a larger fish or two. Weigh in was at 3:00 and we went up into a very secluded cove that had some good cover and some boat docks with trees and brush around them.
We were just moving very slowly with the troll motor and were not talking or nothin.
We worked our way to the back of the cove and there was this old dock and older looking house that had lots of trees around it.
We noticed there was a small BBQ pit on the small porch of the house that was smoking.
All the sudden this guy comes out of the house, looked to be late 30's and was plumb naked. He was carrying a pan and was putting stuff on the pit.
He did not look like he saw us and just kept fiddling with the pit.
Now me and my partner are making quiet comments when out of the house comes a younger lady also wearing nothing but her birthday suit.
I am in the middle of making a cast when she steps out and I throw my damn crank bait way up on his dock and of course it naturally gets hung up.
I am trying to pop it loose when they both look down and see us. They wave hello and the guys sees I am hung up and ask if we need help.
I tell him no but the gal heads down to the dock and says she will get the lure for me.
The dude closes the pit and he heads down to the dock as well.
By then my Bill Norman's Baby N is really embedded in a 2x6 on their dock and she walks all the way up to it and bends over trying to unhook it.
The guy is down on the dock with her and I have now moved my boat right up to the dock and she says she thinks we will need pliers to get the hooks out of the wood.
Now this gal is at least a 8 out of 10 and this dude is 6'2" or better. They are not in the lease bit concerned on not being clothed.
My partner has a pair of longnosed pliers and goes to trying to walk to the bow and hand them to her but he , like me, is really distracted and stumbles and steps on two of my other rods, breaking them like match sticks, then falls down on the front deck.
The guy finally gets my lure loose and then they both just stand there remarking how pretty my boat was and how we were doing with fishing.
Most awkward situation I have ever been in.
I thanked them and pushed away from the dock realizing we now might be late for weigh in.
Whenever I fish LBJ I always think of that day.
PFG
AG
C Loves L
How they swangn?

Asking for a friend
BCStalk
PFG posts require blue stars.
Post removed:
by user
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

not sure why you think I am trolling.

I don't go to GB

I asked a legitimate question.

pro tip, you don't HAVE TO click on the thread
POSTING TENDENCIES
Texas A&M Football (54.9%)
Politics (20.6%)
General (14.5%)
Aggies Only (5.4%)
All others (4.6%)

It would seem you go there 14.5% of the time.

PFG
AG

[You are the only one that seems to have a problem with this thread and you are the only one that is getting multiple red flags on your posts. Please refrain from clicking on it if if bothers you. Thank you. -Staff]
HalifaxAg
AG
...well, at least you can feel assured he did NOT have a truck box for sale.
Shelton98
AG
I used to work with the nude dude in the OP... he didn't get weird until he retired. Now he's a freak.
The Fall Guy
AG
Good gosh the people bashing this thread need to take the stick out of your butts, sniff it, give it a lick and stick it back up your butts.

Get a life
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Hehateme1
Dude, when I retire and really dgaf ............ it 's on
JasonD2005
AG
jopatura said:

It's tricky. The official code says "public place" but it doesn't really clarify what defines "public place". Can you stand in your front yard visible to the public but be free and clear because it's private property? I can't find anything that further clarifies it either with an official court case. Everything else is anecdotes. Some cities have stronger ordinances too.

* Penal Code Title 9, Section 42.01 Disorderly conduct: public nudity.
(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly:

(12) exposes his anus or genitals in a public place and is reckless about whether another may be present who will be offended or alarmed by his act.

21.08. Indecent exposure.

(a) A person commits an offense if he exposes his anus or any part of his genitals with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person, and he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his act.

All I have to contribute to this thread is that I'm on the can, and when I read "penal," "anus" and "genitals," I laughed progressively harder.
ABATTBQ11
AG
jopatura said:

It's tricky. The official code says "public place" but it doesn't really clarify what defines "public place". Can you stand in your front yard visible to the public but be free and clear because it's private property? I can't find anything that further clarifies it either with an official court case. Everything else is anecdotes. Some cities have stronger ordinances too.

* Penal Code Title 9, Section 42.01 Disorderly conduct: public nudity.
(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly:

(12) exposes his anus or genitals in a public place and is reckless about whether another may be present who will be offended or alarmed by his act.

21.08. Indecent exposure.

(a) A person commits an offense if he exposes his anus or any part of his genitals with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person, and he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his act.

There's no "her" in there at all, but I guess there's no public places between the kitchen and the bedroom anyway.
ATX_AG_08
AG
Was truly afraid this was going to be abt my dad when I opened it up. Mom told me he's been walking around the backyard naked lately in full view of the neighbors, and I know one of the neighbors are Ags.
aggiedent
AG
Stop being such a prude.
SteveBott
AG
This thread has been a treat. I know nothing on the law but I guarantee if I did this in my front yard the PD would show up in minutes
etexDVM
AG
You talking about Naked Norm in ND?
Belton Ag
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

to clarify

this guy lives on a road we have to drive down to go to town.

we aren't meddling.

I simply asked if it was legal because I was surprised that some people around my tiwn were saying it is.

How is this guy equipped? Thinking about giving my single Mother In Law directions to your house.
etexDVM
AG
He does wear a nude colored thong most of the time if it makes you more at ease.
JaneDoe02
AG
AggieOO said:

Aggiebrewer said:

he was washing his motor home.

Was he exposing his anus?

I logged in just so I could star this.

76Ag
AG
I went to a Willie Nelson's Picnic in Gonzales with some other Ags in 1975 (I think). On the way in we saw some naked folks in a farm pond. They were not smoking meat or just hanging out. They were engaged in other activities. I always wondered why someone would do those things with such a large audience?
BenderRodriguez
AG
76Ag said:

I went to a Willie Nelson's Picnic in Gonzales with some other Ags in 1975 (I think). On the way in we saw some naked folks in a farm pond. They were not smoking meat or just hanging out. They were engaged in other activities. I always wondered why someone would do those things with such a large audience?

If you're smoking meat, public nudity is acceptable?

I guess it does provide opportunities to yell "stop staring at my meat!".

$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
76Ag said:

If you mean what I think you mean (and you do) then I guarantee you there was some meat being smoked in that pond.
76Ag
AG
Correct. Even for the times it was very eye opening. I did not mean to hijack the thread but it brought this incident to mind as I was reading the posts.
CanyonAg77
AG
and some sausage being hidden
samsal75
AG
He must not be married?? My wife would not allow me to show off in public!!
TxFig
AG
Gunny456 said:

Not to derail but I got a story for you Ags.
About 15 years ago I was fishing a bass tournament at Lake LBJ. It was about 1:00 PM and my partner and I had our Five fish but were continuing to fish in hopes of catching a larger fish or two. Weigh in was at 3:00 and we went up into a very secluded cove that had some good cover and some boat docks with trees and brush around them.
We were just moving very slowly with the troll motor and were not talking or nothin.
We worked our way to the back of the cove and there was this old dock and older looking house that had lots of trees around it.
We noticed there was a small BBQ pit on the small porch of the house that was smoking.
All the sudden this guy comes out of the house, looked to be late 30's and was plumb naked. He was carrying a pan and was putting stuff on the pit.
He did not look like he saw us and just kept fiddling with the pit.
Now me and my partner are making quiet comments when out of the house comes a younger lady also wearing nothing but her birthday suit.
I am in the middle of making a cast when she steps out and I throw my damn crank bait way up on his dock and of course it naturally gets hung up.
I am trying to pop it loose when they both look down and see us. They wave hello and the guys sees I am hung up and ask if we need help.
I tell him no but the gal heads down to the dock and says she will get the lure for me.
The dude closes the pit and he heads down to the dock as well.
By then my Bill Norman's Baby N is really embedded in a 2x6 on their dock and she walks all the way up to it and bends over trying to unhook it.
The guy is down on the dock with her and I have now moved my boat right up to the dock and she says she thinks we will need pliers to get the hooks out of the wood.
Now this gal is at least a 8 out of 10 and this dude is 6'2" or better. They are not in the lease bit concerned on not being clothed.
My partner has a pair of longnosed pliers and goes to trying to walk to the bow and hand them to her but he , like me, is really distracted and stumbles and steps on two of my other rods, breaking them like match sticks, then falls down on the front deck.
The guy finally gets my lure loose and then they both just stand there remarking how pretty my boat was and how we were doing with fishing.
Most awkward situation I have ever been in.
I thanked them and pushed away from the dock realizing we now might be late for weigh in.
Whenever I fish LBJ I always think of that day.
Thank you for this story. It helped me "relieve the pressure".
Gunny456
Gunny456
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.