Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,019,412 Views | 5314 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by TresPuertas
drummer0415
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Geissele SSA-E two stage trigger. Lightly used.

Want to sell for $180 or trade for a Geissele SD-3g trigger.

Located in Katy, drive all over Houston for work.

Contact: email me at ekuhrt at gmail dot com, or call/text at (713) eight two five 58 nine six

drummer0415
AG
drummer0415 said:

For Sale: Larue Lt-104 SPR 30mm scope mount. Non-QD style, but I will include the Larue wrench that fits the bolts. Scope mount is used, but looks brand new still.

Price: $200 FTF or $210 shipped

Location: I live in Katy, but I drive all over the Houston area for work. Willing to meet up anywhere reasonable.

Contact: post here, email me at ekuhrt at gmail dot com, or call/text me at (713) eight two five 58 nine six.

Pics:

Bump. Still have this.
agsalaska
AG
I will take the CW380 if it is there in about a week. But there is a 0% chance that I will fill out a Bill of Sale. I would strongly advise her against that.

I live in Bell Co but am just absolutely stacked up with work and baseball til later next week. But that looks like a fun little gun.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
drummer0415
AG
drummer0415 said:

Found this while cleaning out some boxes, but I don't have an XDS any more.

Springfield XDS .45 7 round mag with two backstrap extensions.

$20 FtF, or $25 shipped.

Live in Katy, drive all over Houston for work.

Bump. Still have this. Also willing to trade for a p365 17-round mag.

so_empty
AG
Howdy,

Looking to sell some LMT parts on here. I'm located in College Station so I'm down for in person trading (preferably). Looking to get $1150 shipped and insured for the complete upper with bcg and CH included) or $550 for the monolithic upper and $450 for the barrel. It was bought brand new recently and had less than 100 rounds through it.

10.5 5.56 barrel, handguard is 9.25"
drummer0415
AG
Caliber and length of barrel would be helpful.
Morpholino
AG
so_empty
AG
drummer0415 said:

Caliber and length of barrel would be helpful.

I completely forgot, it is 5.56 10.5" for the barrel and 9.25" for the upper receiver chassis
DDSO
AG
Parts for S&W Shield:

Bravo Concealment OWB - Black
7 round mag and crappy mag holder

$25 shipped, obo.

Kruiseline
AG
Bump dropping price of AR and Makarov
Morpholino
AG
CTGilley
AG
I would like to trade a Henry Big Boy 30-30 brass receiver octagon barrel for a Mare's Leg.
jpb1999
AG
jpb1999 said:

zooguy96 said:

jpb1999 said:

jpb1999 said:

Would anyone be interested in a Bear Creek Arsenal 224 Valkyrie complete upper? Bought 2 uppers and decided to keep the other and need to sell this one.

BTW, have plenty of ammo to go with sale. Maybe 250 to 400 rounds. I'll have to check tonight.

What is that round good for? May be interested in upper. Would have to ship.
https://www.snipercountry.com/224-valkyrie/

Good for long range shooting out of your AR-15 rifle. I got it for that AND as a less recoil hunting option for my younger sons. In the AR platform, I can reduce the stock down to fit their length of pull.

I bought it from a co-worker but have not shot it much. I did shoot 3 deer with it the season before last though.

Let me know. It is a fluted stainless steel barrel. I have a bipod on it that I would consider selling with it. I'll count up the rounds tonight.

It is similar to these. Can't remember if it was 18" or 20".
https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/guns-parts/ar-15/ar-15-complete-upper-assembly/224-valkyrie.html
Still need to sale this. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Spane Bohem

jrb2019
AG
All sold pending funds.
Have a few things in the safe that I just don't need and looking to sell.

https://imgur.com/a/GiYFpSm

Kimber Custom II .45 - $750. NIB never fired. Has a set of G10 grips and original black rubber grips, 3 mags.

Sig P938 9mm - $650. LNIB. Aluminum frame, 2 mags, extra leather holster. Never carried. Less than 100 rounds through it.

STI Trojan .40 - $850. Nice 1911 especially if you want a different caliber. Shot a couple times over the years. 3 mags

Yildiz O/U 20ga - $350. Don't think I've ever shot this. No box. 5 chokes.

Additional pics on request. Located near Gatesville, but happy to meet in Waco/Temple/Killeen.
krosch11
AG
I'd be interested in both the kimber and the sig if still. Available
jrb2019
AG
Morpholino
AG
water turkey
Anybody have any revolvers?
highvelocity
AG
Cash price?
Morpholino
AG
Haven't thought about it. Email me and let's work something out?
Canyon99
Selling a Glock 19. Purchased new in 2021 Gen 3. Has not been fired and has been in my safe since purchase. Comes with all original items (case, papers, lock) with three magazines. No pics as this one isn't hard to visualize.

$475. Located in Fredericksburg but can meet in San Antonio. Text 806.five seven six.6176
02CobraC
AG
Anyone have the first Staccato P with the full dust cover that is willing to sell?
AstroAggie15
AG
Looking for a m1913 folding pistol brace for my Ruger charger. Out of stock everywhere
BDJ_AG
AG
I have a Taurus Tracker in .44mag that I bought on here a few years ago if you would be interested in that.
water turkey
BDJ_AG said:

I have a Taurus Tracker in .44mag that I bought on here a few years ago if you would be interested in that.

Thanks but really looking for a .357 or a .38 wheel gun.
agsalaska
AG
I need someone to tell me what this AR I have is worth. I am pretty clueless. From what I understand it was made in 05-06. It is a Rock River Arms LAR-15 in an A2 setup(I think). It is what I would consider fairly heavy for an AR. I will post picture in a second.

My wife had a one way conversation with me this weekend about getting back into one safe. Fair enough. It is a big safe. I am going to list a few guns later today and water turkey I will list at least one if not two revolvers.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
TheVarian
AG
Looks like it varies from high 800's up to $1k. Have you put any rounds through it? adding anything to the frame?

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/842834108244

is this it?
https://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=219
agsalaska
AG
I've only shot maybe 100 rounds through it. I have fairly bad tinnitus and something about the .223 just kills my ears even with good headphones on.

Pretty sure it's all original except maybe the stock

Gunny456
AG
I am the same. The Otologist/ Neurologist I see now insist I wear minimum NRR 32 Ear Muffs and NRR 33 plugs at the same time.

Do you buy chance have a S&W Model 16 in 8 3/8" that you would want to sell/trade?
Morpholino
AG
How much for the AR?
agsalaska
AG
I'm also going to list those two other rifles right there this week.

That Savage is a .222/20. The other is a Remington 121 Field Master.

Savage is in great shape and is accurate. I'll sell it for $600. It is in great shape other than the right wing on the back site broke off which doesn't really matter. Easy to ring plates at 100 yards.

The Fieldmaster is I think from the 1950s. Working on a price for it.
agsalaska
AG
Morpholino said:

How much for the AR?

I don't know. I was really just trying to figure out its value. It's my only AR and there is something just unamericam about not owning an AR.

agsalaska
AG
Yep. I double up too.

And no on the 16. Cool gun.
agsalaska
AG
Later on today, as soon as the texashuntingforum fixes their website issues, I am going to list

Savage 24v 222-20 - $500
Remington 121 - $400
Kahr CW45 - $300(cool gun. Just bought this a few months ago on here.)
Colt MKIII Trooper- working on that price
Winchester 94- Mid 70s really clean. Is redundant SPF
S&W 25-5 - Sent a price to one of yall and am waiting on response.

Interested in any of those PM me. I will keep digging to see what else I can find.
SouthernOutdoorsman
AG
I've got a Rock River Arms LAR-8 .308 I'm looking to part ways with. It has less than 10 rounds through it. Originally bought it for hogs then I got into bow hunting and haven't touched a rifle since. I also have a brand new box of Federal .308 I'm getting rid of as well.

RRA LAR-8: $1,300

Ammo: $350

First Page
Page 151 of 152

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.