Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,156,197 Views | 5609 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by AvsB
aggieforester05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Keep in mind that a lot of it is corrosive.
dsvogel05
AG
ISO Staccato P DPO or Staccato XL DPO around the Austin area.
highvelocity
AG
Q fix in 308 for sale in tyler.

buying another investment property and freeing up some extra funds

$3000
cledus6150
AG
I'll trade ya an MPX for the fix
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
highvelocity said:

buying another investment property and freeing up some extra funds

Hell yeah!
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
More investment properties = more guns
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
highvelocity
AG
no thank you
highvelocity
AG
ended up buying our neighbors house. moving into it and keeping my current as a rental. didnt expect to buy another house with 2 months, but when opportunity knocks
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
…you go make some money!
Mr. Dubi
We did the same
Aggieangler93
AG
dsvogel05 said:

ISO Staccato P DPO or Staccato XL DPO around the Austin area.
I would bet River and Ranch provisions in Georgetown can get you one. They have very good Staccato contacts.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
dsvogel05
AG
Never heard of this place, but will have to check it out. They've got some nice fly fishing equipment too!
CTGilley
AG
STI's gun shop
dsvogel05
AG
Lead time is 3 to 4 months, but I was hoping to buy used to get a little bit of a deal.
highvelocity
AG
Contact info? I have one I may sell you
dsvogel05
AG
Just sent a PM
Tom70
AG
I have a Winchester 101 Sporting, 28" ported barrels, as new condition.
Located in CS.

9seven9 22zero three941
Jason_Roofer
Anyone know the value on a Tikka T3 Forest, NIB, 7mm Rem Mag and 300 Win Mag? I am getting mixed numbers online.
Infinity Roofing - https://linqapp.com/jason_duke --- JasonDuke@InfinityRoofer.com --- https://infinityrooferjason.blogspot.com/
magnumtmp
AG
https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/132601/tikka+t3+jrtxf631r10+t3x+forest+300+win+mag+3+1+24.30+oil+wood+black+right+hand

$1079 on BGS. They have consistently good pricing, from my experience.
Jason_Roofer
That's true and while I'd like to get that for them, these are T3 and not T3x. While it's pretty much the same gun, these have different bolt shrouds and smaller ejection ports. Not sure how much that matters.
Infinity Roofing - https://linqapp.com/jason_duke --- JasonDuke@InfinityRoofer.com --- https://infinityrooferjason.blogspot.com/
bam02
AG
Anyone have a semi-auto or O/U 20 gauge they are interested in selling?
SquirrellyDan
AG
bam02 said:

Anyone have a semi-auto or O/U 20 gauge they are interested in selling?

I'll second this. Looking for one myself, but will add that a pump would be fine too.
cledus6150
AG
Ruger Vaquero case hardened in 44mag, $550 located in BCS.

SOLD

CactusThomas
AG
Good price
TX_COWDOC
AG
Great pistol. I don't need 2. If it was a 45LC, I'd take it!
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
lexofer
AG
Everything is new, won at competitions. Can meet at Waller Buccee's evenings/weekends or Energy Corridor Mon-Thurs lunchtime. Email is my username @hotmail.com. Smaller non-gun items I can ship.

Sons of Liberty M4-76 300BLK - $1,300
Note that the link above goes to the 5.56 version but I believe otherwise the specs are all the same for this 300 Blackout that I'm selling.

Galil Ace Gen II 5.45x 39 - $1,400 - SOLD
This is in 5.45 x 39mm, same as AK-74, which ammo is still available but not as cheap/plentiful as it was before the Russian ammo ban. I bought an Ace in 5.56 a couple of months before I won this one, nice rifle, similar to an AK, but better. More ergonomic safety, secure optic mounting, free float handguard, all improvements over the AK while keeping the same reliable operating system.

Vortex Viper HD 3000 Rangefinder - $350 shipped

Kestrel 5700 Ballistics Weather Meter - $375 SOLD

Magpul Hunter 700L Stock - $180

Benelli SuperNova
12 ga. 26" Barrel, Comfortech Stock, Black. $420

Kel-Tec CP33
33rd 22LR Pistol. $400 - SPF

Stag 15 3-Gun Elite 18" 5.56
$1,000

Quote:

Quote:
The Stag 15 3Gun Elite was designed specifically for 3-Gun competitors, where fast and accurate shooting is required. Featuring the all-new Stag 15 M-LOK SL 16.5" Handguard which provides a slim, lightweight profile with unmatched ergonomics, airflow, and modularity. Built around an 18" 1/8 twist 416R Stainless Steel Fluted Heavy Barrel and the VG6 Gamma muzzle device for absolute muzzle control. A Geissele Super Dynamic 3-Gun Trigger offers a robust feel and light pull weight, combined with a lightning-quick reset, making this trigger ideal for any 3-Gun competitor. The rifle is finished with a Magpul SL-S Stock, MOE Pistol Grip, Enhanced Trigger Guard and Nitride coated M16 bolt carrier group. Every complete AR15 rifle from Stag Arms comes with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty, an Infinite Shot Barrel Guarantee and a magazine.

Stealthgear SG-X Competition Holster
LEFT HANDED, for Glock 17/34, Carbon Fiber Pattern, 1.75" belt loops - $50 shipped
CrocsAg20
AG
Email sent
agsalaska
AG
Anyone have any interest in a CZ P10C?

I guy threw it in on a trade a few months ago. I have shot four or five magazines through it and it shoots just fine. I have no idea what the round count is but it seems to be in very good condition. Two magazines and original box.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

reagan1k
I'll take it. Let me know how to contact you. I can't PM.
Rexter
agsalaska said:

I guy threw it in on a trade a few months ago. I have shot four or five magazines through it and it shoots just fine. I have no idea what the round count is but it seems to be in very good condition. Two magazines and original box.

Free?
cledus6150
AG
It is SOLD
agsalaska
AG
Rexter said:

agsalaska said:

Free?
I think I got beat when I traded for it but I shoot it a hell of a lot better than the gun I traded to him. So maybe I did win.

I would just want to trade it for another good shooter. Maybe a Shield or M&P type gun. I have lots of S&W revolvers but never owned a S&W pistol.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
9 or 40?
Rexter
agsalaska said:

Rexter said:

agsalaska said:

Free?
I think I got beat when I traded for it but I shoot it a hell of a lot better than the gun I traded to him. So maybe I did win.

I would just want to trade it for another good shooter. Maybe a Shield or M&P type gun. I have lots of S&W revolvers but never owned a S&W pistol.

I've got a Shield .40 that just sits in the safe. May have 20 rounds down the pipe.

Email me if you are interested in a trade.

Rexter 1200 at yahoo
agsalaska
AG
No I dont think I want a .40. I have owned three .40s in my life and they seem to get traded off pretty quickly. If I was going to get another .40 I would want a steel frame, maybe a Sig 226 or something.

I gave this some more thought last night.

WTT a CZ P10C for a S&W EZ in .380 or maybe a full size M&P in either 9mm or .45. No thumb safety. Would also trade for a Sig p365 in either 9 or .380. Or a Baby Eagle steel frame. Or a Beretta PX4 Storm. Or maybe a Walther PPQ. And I would absolutely trade it for a Sig p226 or 229.

If someone is interested I am open to suggestions.

First Page Last Page
Page 132 of 161

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.