Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,156,243 Views | 5609 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by AvsB
dtkprowler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thank for all the feedback. I'm trying to clear up some funds and space so I've updated my listing. Thanks again for the honest feedback!
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
CactusThomas said:

I'm very ignorant to what a scammer could or couldn't do with a copy of my DL or LTC. That said, I've arranged to make deals before and then when I showed up, the seller asked to photo my ID. I declined. It feels wrong. Should be no different than buying/selling a lawn mower.

I at least appreciate that you list your requirements before meeting up.

Right now there's a very popular real estate scam where the scammer can help you sell your property for you even if you didn't want it sold. All they need is your drivers license.
CactusThomas
AG
Yikes
Alte Schule
I have sold several firearms on this forum and the classified forum. In my opinion TexAgs members are properly vetted just by having a non rookie account. Initial transactions are usually done by E mail then text. I keep a spreadsheet of all firearms sold and just keep the E mail address and phone number.

BrazosDog02
AG
I've bought firearms from an Ags here. I have no problem showing my ID or my CHL for verification that I'm who I say I am. No copy needed of course. Some want bills of sale some don't. I don't care either way. I don't require bills of sale but if someone wants one or wants me to sign one, I'm ok with that as well. I keep it with my firearms. It's a simple form that says this gun was bought and sold by these fellas on this date. That's simple enough and has no info that isn't public knowledge.
rally-cap
AG
Alte Schule said:

I have sold several firearms on this forum and the classified forum. In my opinion TexAgs members are properly vetted just by having a non rookie account. Initial transactions are usually done by E mail then text. I keep a spreadsheet of all firearms sold and just keep the E mail address and phone number.

I do something similar. After getting robbed several years ago and having a few guns stolen, I was thankful to have that document with the serial numbers and other info to give to the detective.

When I sell a gun, I log it with the date and the name of the person I sold it to and some form of contact for them.
bam02
AG
Anyone have a youth 20 gauge they are interested in selling? Either a semi-auto or O/U.

Thanks!
Wycliffe
Cross post selling some Optics (Trijicon, Burris), powder, brass and bullets

https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/3387500/replies/65212809
KRamp90
AG
Anyone have a 12ga semi auto in the Austin area? I have two incoming sons in law and could use an extra. Just for clays, dove, maybe the occasional Crane hunt, so 3.5" not a requirement. I'm partial to the B's, but don't really care as long as it is in good condition. And to address the above, I have my LTC, and can bring my diploma if necessary.
highvelocity
AG
Birth certificate and utility bill required
KRamp90
AG
I'll throw in my Randall's discount code as well.
DatTallArchitect
AG
Is this to loan to SILs or to keep them in line?

I don't have a semi to sale - just curious
KRamp90
AG
Either or...
Psycho Bunny
I'll need to see your blockbuster card.
agsalaska
AG
Remington 750 in .270. In almost perfect condition. It has the lighted scratch up near the muzzle that must have happened in the safe.

I've shot this gun three times. Shot a 1 inch ish group an inch high and left with 150gr power points.

$600.

Going to need a blood sample and a picture of the last woman you banged before marrying your wife.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

Gunny456
AG
I always ask for DL and record that number.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Tough crowd. Sure a good way to keep new, lesser experienced sellers away!

With friends like you, who needs *******s!
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Gunny456
AG
Nice. I have an old time friend that comes and hunts at the ranch every year. His wife loves huntin as much as he does.
As long as we have known them (31 years) she only hunts with one just like yours. Same cartridge.
She has killed everything on the ranch from Auodads to Elk.... My buddy has tried to buy her a new rifle but she will have nothing of it.
Ajetx
Open to a trade?
Charlie Murphy
Someone insert "Buzz's girlfriend? Woof!" Gif here.

agsalaska said:

Going to need a blood sample and a picture of the last woman you banged before marrying your wife.

SGrem
agsalaska said:

Remington 750 in .270. In almost perfect condition. It has the lighted scratch up near the muzzle that must have happened in the safe.

I've shot this gun three times. Shot a 1 inch ish group an inch high and left with 150gr power points.

$600.

Interested in a trade for a guided fishing trip? I'm a full time guide around Galveston and Freeport.
Cowman1
agsalaska
AG
Dang fellas I don't really fish offshore and I have a place to hunt.

You and cowman1 let me think about it.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

SquirrellyDan
AG
SGrem said:

agsalaska said:

$600.

Interested in a trade for a guided fishing trip? I'm a full time guide on the coast.

What part of the coast?
Lance in Round Mountain
AG
agsalaska said:

$600.

I'm interested. Cash buyer. I sent you a message.
SGrem
SquirrellyDan said:

SGrem said:

agsalaska said:

$600.

Interested in a trade for a guided fishing trip? I'm a full time guide on the coast.

What part of the coast?

Edited my post. I live in Alvin and trailer my boats up and down the coast and freshwater. Mostly Galveston and Freeport. Mostly bay and jetty trips for mixed bags of trout, redfish, flounder, black drum, sheepshead, sharks, even bass in some of the bayous. When conditions allow for nearshore we go out for some offshore species.
grbgolf
AG
Two pistols for sale, Located in DFW

Springfield XDm Mod. 2 = SOLD
.45 ACP
1 - 10 rd and 2 - 13 round magazines
JMCK IWB holster
TruGlo Night Sights
PRP Improved Trigger
Great Condition

Sig Sauer P365 = SOLD
9mm
Both magazines and box from the factory
Upgraded Flat Trigger
XL Grip - so set up as a P365x with no optic plate
Good condition- shows normal wear but functions perfectly

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Here's another, since y'all like 1903 sporters. I bought this several years ago intending to have it bored out to 35 whelen but haven't done that, or even shot it. Believe it was rebarreled when sporterized, as the bluing doesn't match receiver. Redfield peep, think i took the sling off an old shotgun. Stock is super glossy and has dings, it'll look nice refinished. How about $500

Sw houston
Text is best 979tree to fore
O67oh

Bump and price drop (firm here)
Morpholino
AG
wonderhill
AG

Here's another, since y'all like 1903 sporters. I bought this several years ago intending to have it bored out to 35 whelen but haven't done that, or even shot it. Believe it was rebarreled when sporterized, as the bluing doesn't match receiver. Redfield peep, think i took the sling off an old shotgun. Stock is super glossy and has dings, it'll look nice refinished. How about $500

Sw houston
Text is best 979tree to fore
O67oh

Bump and price drop (firm here)

What is the serial number?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
It looks a lot like my thumb!
I'll check when i get home, you hunting an exact gun or want to know date of manufacture?
dtkprowler
AG
Just want to try a bump with a slight price reduction

Classified x-post

Glock 23 with holster and ~1000 rounds of ammo. Let me know if you have any questions!
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Certain date ranges of the 1903 tend to be a little "explody" with modern ammunition.
wonderhill
AG

I'll check when i get home, you hunting an exact gun or want to know date of manufacture?

Pre serial number 800,000 were not heat treated and have issues.
rally-cap
AG
wonderhill said:

Pre serial number 800,000 were not heat treated and have issues.

They were all heat treated, the early ones were just not heat treated consistently. The furnace operators were judging temperatures by the color of the receivers, which changed depending on the ambient temp and light, so a cloudy day would be different than a sunny day. This produced differences in heat treatments between batches.

They installed better gauges for the temperature readings, and that fixed the issue. Some were heat treated twice.
First Page Last Page
Page 130 of 161

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.