Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,156,198 Views | 5609 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by AvsB
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pulled one out of the back of the safe for the levergun loonies. This one's not for everybody, it's pretty much just for someone who wants to roll and shoot cast lead. But it shoots these 170 rnfp gc boolits better than the sights will allow (for me at least) .

1971 win 94 top eject (as John Moses Browning intended), bought at a pawn shop here in Houston about 10 years ago. Carried some, shot far less. Includes everything you see here (bukus of brass, both unopened boxes of boolits), loaded full house rounds and pistol powder "cat sneeze" 115 rn loads
Edit: one of the boxes of 115gr is partial and I'm keeping that. Everything else included

$1000 in sw houston, text is best 979tree to fore
O67oh

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Here's another, since y'all like 1903 sporters. I bought this several years ago intending to have it bored out to 35 whelen but haven't done that, or even shot it. Believe it was rebarreled when sporterized, as the bluing doesn't match receiver. Redfield peep, think i took the sling off an old shotgun. Stock is super glossy and has dings, it'll look nice refinished. How about $700 based on comments on the other 1903 thread. Same location/contact info as above post

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Win94 spf, how about $600 for the springfield?
Gulf Coast Aggie
AG
Morpholino
AG
Morpholino said:

Morpholino said:

Anyone need some Benelli M4, SP5K, or SCAR17 accessories? Located in BCS willing to ship. cssells2016 at gmail dot com

https://texasguntrader.com/category/908/PartsAccess-for-Sale-Magazines/listings/2526326/BENELLI-M4-SCAR17-SP5K-ACCESSORIES-FSFT.html

Benelli and SCAR accessories are sold. SP5K accessories still available.
3tags
AG
M1A Tanker. 16" barrel, walnut stock, 1 10 rd mag, soft case and sadlak scope mount. Shot less than 100 rds for target shoot and pig hunts. A lot of fun to shoot and loud. Looking to replace this with another 308 I can put a can on. Located in new braunfels. Price is $1400

ccard257
AG
someone please buy that before I get into the scotch this evening.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
TresPuertas
AG
3tags said:

M1A Tanker. 16" barrel, walnut stock, 1 10 rd mag, soft case and sadlak scope mount. Shot less than 100 rds for target shoot and pig hunts. A lot of fun to shoot and loud. Looking to replace this with another 308 I can put a can on. Located in new braunfels. Price is $1500

I have this gun in camo and it's my favorite gun in the safe. Someone please do this
agsalaska
AG
Man I REALLY want another gun. I want a vintage blued 1970s Colt Series 70. Once I get my hands on that one I think I can stop for a while.

If anyone had something like that and wants a trade let me know. I have several guns I would probably let go of for the right deal.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

Madman
AG
riffraff
AG
SOLD to a good Ag.

WTS my Lanber 2097 Sporting O/U 12 gauge.

This has been an excellent gun, swings well, great condition, functions well. Selling to change to another shooting discipline.

Includes all factory flush chokes PLUS a set of 5 Trulock extended chokes.

Bargain at $600.

2ndChanceAg96
AG
What is your location?
riffraff
AG
I'm just west of San Antonio in Hondo. I also travel often to B/CS and Lubbock for business if Hondo area isn't convenient.
AggieStout
AG
I'm in SA and would love to purchase this Ou if available.
cryption
I've got next on the O/U
sethags
AG
Madman, I just sent you a PM
Tough times don't last, tough people do
Madman
AG
Eotech Vudu 1-6 with box, and aftermarket throw lever

Asking $650 or ammo trade. See response below.

In Houston

rally-cap
AG
Price?
Madman
AG
Burris AR-536 five power and included red dot. Both the primary and the red dot have sun shades.

Asking $200 for both.

In Houstong

Madman
AG
rally-cap said:

Price?
Asking $650 or a good offer.

Would consider trades for ammo. Maybe others.

9mm 145-150 grain
223 556 75 grain
12gauge six shot
Madman
AG
Sold

zooguy96
AG
Madman said:

Two vortex red dots

Asking $100 for both or trade for ammo

75 grain 223 556
145-150 grain 9mm

One is a Strikefire, one is Strikefire II.

Houston

I'll take those if you'll ship on my dime.
Madman
AG
zooguy96 said:

Madman said:

Two vortex red dots

Asking $100 for both or trade for ammo

75 grain 223 556
145-150 grain 9mm

One is a Strikefire, one is Strikefire II.

Houston

I'll take those if you'll ship on my dime.
Send me a PM and we will work it out.
HarryJ33tamu
SOLD TO A GOOD AG

Radical Firearms
Rad-15
16" stainless barrel

Comes with:
30 round mag
Foregrip that has a laser and flashlight
$75 red dot (non magnified)
Black tactical case

I've put about 200 rounds through it and have never had an issue. I just don't ever use it and want to get an AR-10.

https://shop.ctgw.net/rifles/semi-automatic-rifles/rad-ar15-300bo-1615-rpr-30rd-blkrf00061

Text me if interested - 512-four six one-4112

I can send more photos if needed

Located in Cedar Park just north of Austin

Asking $700

It's the one on the far left
Madman
AG

For the poster above.
HarryJ33tamu
Thank you kind sir
Tursiops93
AG
WTS: Century Arms Zastava N-PAP AK-47, 7.62x39mm (Less than 200 rounds through it.)
Foldable stock
100 round Chinese drum
5 mags
soft case
730 rounds (Wolf-steel cased)

I am in the San Antonio area.
Asking $1400.00 OBO

Ags_08
AG
SOLD

PSA GEN3 PA10 18" MID-LENGTH .308 WIN 1/10 STAINLESS STEEL 15" LIGHTWEIGHT M-LOK 2 STAGE TRIGGER

2 Magazines, Plano hard case, mounted iron sights.
Rifle was purchased, fired twice at pickup and has been sitting in a case ever since. I thought it was something I needed/wanted and 2-3 years later I've yet to take it out.

KEL-TEC Sub2000 9mm, Election Day purchase. Has yet to be fired. Complete with 2 magazines and 700rds
dtkprowler
AG
For Sale

Glock 23 Gen 4. .40 S&W

Approximately 1200 rounds through it since new. Comes with Original case, accessories, 3 magazines, and an Old Faithful Inside the waistband holster. Wanting to do a package deal of about 1000 rounds of ammo (mostly FMJ but also a couple of boxes worth of self defense ammo) to liquidate a caliber.

Price:
$450 for the gun and accessories
$450 for the ammo (~$0.45 / round)

Face to face in central or east DFW.

If interested or have questions, kinney dot damon at g mail dot com

Updated to make sale better fit forum usual practices
agsalaska
AG
Quote:

Requires signed Bill of Sale and copy of drivers license or LTC preferred.
Geez
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

CactusThomas
AG
2 letters of recommendation
Credit card on file for incidentals
dtkprowler
AG

ETA, I just thought that was standard practice so my bad if it is overkill. Always been told to get a Bill of Sale at least.
agsalaska
AG
Quote:

ETA, I just thought that was standard practice so my bad if it is overkill. Always been told to get a Bill of Sale at least.
It cuts your potential buyer pool by at least half, probably more, while giving you nothing in return.

I spent 16 years in retail with an FFL and have been through hundreds of ATF traces. I have never witnessed nor ever heard of a situation where a bill of sale or proof or sale or whatever mattered in any way. Unless of course you are just hell bent on assisting the ATF.

Whoever told you that was, IMHO, giving bad advice.

CactusThomas
AG
I'm very ignorant to what a scammer could or couldn't do with a copy of my DL or LTC. That said, I've arranged to make deals before and then when I showed up, the seller asked to photo my ID. I declined. It feels wrong. Should be no different than buying/selling a lawn mower.

I at least appreciate that you list your requirements before meeting up.
First Page Last Page
Page 129 of 161

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.