Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,156,924 Views | 5611 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by cledus6150
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgEng06 said:

Are you open to shipping one of those uppers?
Hey Rockwall... wanted to be sure this didn't get lost in the mess.
TheVarian
AG
It's the year of the 32/380 and PRC cartridges. I want a little 70 or the new cheetah
agsalaska
AG
The new Cheetah is high on my list.
RockwallAg
AG

I appreciate you reaching out. Everything has been sold.
AgEng06
AG
10-4. Thanks.
Hungry Ojos
I've bought from Rockwall too, he's fine, y'all be nice.
highvelocity
AG
i have a rattler upper. just going to use the upper, slap on the 11.5" barrel and find another handguard
BenderRodriguez
AG
highvelocity said:

i have a rattler upper. just going to use the upper, slap on the 11.5" barrel and find another handguard

Thread might be of interest: https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/Rattler-Virtus-Compatibility/45-507853/

Looks like you're going to need more than just the handguard
RockwallAg
AG
Sig Sauer MCX Upper 5.56mm 11" Caza Guns
agsalaska
AG
Ill be in College Station this weekend if anyone wants to buy that Core Lokt .243 from me.
agsalaska
AG
Also, and this is a longshot, but I am looking for a German Luger magazine. I acquired a Luger from an uncle last month but the magazine is shot. If anyone sees one around let me know. I'm going to give it a week then order one off of Gunbroker.
Justified
Sorry I didn't see the post. What grain is the Remington ammo? Thanks
agsalaska
AG
100 grain Core Lokt.
92AG10
AG
Legacy Collectibles it the place for WW2 German small arms and accessories.
agsalaska
AG
92AG10 said:

Man I should have thought about them. I found their YouTube channel about a month or so ago and waisted about four hours of my life on their videos. That guy has carved out a very cool career.

He will absolutely know the difference between a solid mag and a spent mag. I'll contact them tomorrow. Thanks
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I wanna have his/that job when I grow up
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
agfan2013
AG
agsalaska said:

92AG10 said:

Man I should have thought about them. I found their YouTube channel about a month or so ago and waisted about four hours of my life on their videos. That guy has carved out a very cool career.

He will absolutely know the difference between a solid mag and a spent mag. I'll contact them tomorrow. Thanks

I like WWII history and my grandfather brought back a few guns from the war, so I looked up their site. Holy crap, they have a Krieghoff Drilling that was presented to Hitler. "Price on request", found an article that it was last auctioned in 2006 for 140k, probably was Legacy who bought it, wonder how much they want for it these days...

Anyways, you should also keep an eye on Historical Parts Company it's a local guy here in central Texas who pretty much is the go to guy for German G/K43 rifle expertise, but he also collects and sells all types of WWII firearms, artifacts, memorbilia, etc. Looks like right now he only has reproduction Luger magazines in stock, but he hits up lots of shows and turns over his inventory several times a year.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Hadn't heard of that one. This is another I watch:

https://simpsonltd.com/whats-new/
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
agsalaska
AG
Sweet. Thanks. I don't care if it's a reproduction as long as it shoots. That's about $200 cheaper than the real deal.

Calling them today
AaTmO
I'm looking for a beginner 12 or 20 gauge semi-auto shotgun for my son who is about to take his hunter education class.
Agape91
AG
Agape91 said:

I am looking for an Auto 5 magnum 12ga. I would prefer a 26" Japan barrel with inv. choke but understand they are hard to find. Let me know what you have.

Still looking for an auto 5. I would be interested in the 26" barrel only as well.
agsalaska
AG
FYI for anyone looking for a good American made youth rifle with a wood stock.

Academy in CS had two Mossberg Bantom Patriot rifles with wood stocks, one in .243 and he other in 6.5 cred

I bought the same gun in .243 a few years ago for my kids and it is a nice rifle, much nicer than any of the other budget rifles that I have handled.

Pretty sure they were $499.
CactusThomas
AG
CactusThomas said:

In search of:
Ruger single action revolvers. All calibers and configurations considered

For trade:
Old Rip Van Winkle 10 year bourbon

In the Corpus area but will be in SW Houston (Stafford) in the next couple weeks.

Bump. Will be in College Station this weekend. Have other bourbon available as well.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Pappy?
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
CactusThomas
AG
The old rip van winkle 10 is the closest I have right now. We'll see in March if I get any.
AgCMT
AG
Old Fitz?
Morpholino
AG
nealan
Price drop on the PSA AR
$500
(Unfired with a new Vortex sparc)

Sold pending funds
highvelocity
AG
Q fix in 308 for sale

Leupold mk5 HD 3.6-18

$3000 for the rifle or $4800 all in. Bipod not included. Love the rifle, want to try something new this year.

cledus6150
AG
What are you going to try new, that is a nice setup!
highvelocity
AG
Something Christensen probably. Then build my own
cledus6150
AG
Very very nice, I did something similar and went proof elevation and now I'm already building my own it is addictive but definitely log lead as the action, barrels and stocks all are several month waits!
shm5088
AG
RGRAg1/75
AG
cledus6150 said:

Very very nice, I did something similar and went proof elevation and now I'm already building my own it is addictive but definitely log lead as the action, barrels and stocks all are several month waits!

I'm still waiting on a proof barrel I ordered in July….
cledus6150
AG
Yeah I have heard their barrel lead time is LONG, luckily I found a deal on the elevation rifle and just picked that up. Because of that I went with a Patriot Valley barrel for my current 7PRC build, ordered it middle of January. From what I'm hearing I should have it in end of March to first of April.
First Page Last Page
Page 119 of 161

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.