Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,157,309 Views | 5612 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by MOCO9
El Chupacabra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have it listed locally for $750, got some serious lowballs at 500-550...at that point I'd rather hang onto it until the next panic.

I figure it's $50 to ship it from an FFL. $700 shipped?

I didn't mention that the fiber 'bead' on the front sight post came out...but that's like a $5 fix. I can text pics.
cledus6150
AG
Don't mean to be that guy but since you mentioned the other offers I'd probably recommend holding on to it then. As those offers are maybe a bit low but probably a good ball park would be 600 as you can get new for 700. That is just an fyi not knocking for asking what you feel the firearm is worth
ldg397
AG
FS Benelli M2 Tactical 18.5" barrel with pistol grip and ghost ring sights and has screw in choke. I also have a nordic comp extension tube, nut, spring and follower I would include for $1,100. I could sell bare gun for $1,000.

It is used but it is in excellent shape can provide pics, email is username at gmail and it is located in BCS.
El Chupacabra
cledus6150 said:

Don't mean to be that guy but since you mentioned the other offers I'd probably recommend holding on to it then. As those offers are maybe a bit low but probably a good ball park would be 600 as you can get new for 700. That is just an fyi not knocking for asking what you feel the firearm is worth
It's the way of used guns...no offense taken. Everyone expects to buy a used gun for 60% of the price of the cheapest site on the internet (w/out factoring in tax/ffl/shipping) and everyone expects to sell their used gun for 95% of new. I know what I got, bro.
highvelocity
AG
highvelocity said:

highvelocity said:

beretta a391 xtrema for sale in tyler. comes with 9 chokes and a factory hard case. i am the second owner, original owner used it for duck hunting and said he had a couple hundred shells through it. i've put about 50 through it for 1.5 seasons of dove hunting and some light teal hunting.

asking 950 obo for the shotgun and chokes. located in tyler - can travel for the right deal
price drop - 900 obo. would like to get this moved this week! picked up a new shotgun over the weekend from a fellow ag.
any takers at $800?
Aggieangler93
AG
highvelocity said:

highvelocity said:

highvelocity said:

beretta a391 xtrema for sale in tyler. comes with 9 chokes and a factory hard case. i am the second owner, original owner used it for duck hunting and said he had a couple hundred shells through it. i've put about 50 through it for 1.5 seasons of dove hunting and some light teal hunting.

asking 950 obo for the shotgun and chokes. located in tyler - can travel for the right deal
price drop - 900 obo. would like to get this moved this week! picked up a new shotgun over the weekend from a fellow ag.
any takers at $800?
I'd be all over it if the barrel was longer. 26 inch barrel doesn't work well with my eye dominance issues.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
ldg397
AG
ldg397 said:

FS Benelli M2 Tactical 18.5" barrel with pistol grip and ghost ring sights and has screw in choke. I also have a nordic comp extension tube, nut, spring and follower I would include for $1,100. I could sell bare gun for $1,000.

It is used but it is in excellent shape can provide pics, email is username at gmail and it is located in BCS.

I can go as low as $900 for shotgun!!
Scott Sterlings Face
AG
Email sent
agingcowboy
AG
Sold
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Belton Ag
AG
agingcowboy said:

I'm looking to sell my Cooper Firearms Excalibur Model 52. .300 win mag. Snow camo pattern synthetic stock. Threaded barrel with muzzle brake. Looking for $1800. Monopod and bipod negotiable. Does not include scope. It's a great long range rig. My far shot on steel is 1475 yards. Have killed several elk over 400 yards. Selling because I'm looking to build a lighter weight mountain rig. I think the price is fair given their retail offerings, but open to feedback. I have about 250 rounds through it.

That's awesome. Wish I had a spare $1800.
Credible Source
AG
Me too. Also wish most ****s weren't right handed. Right handed ass ****s with your cool rifles
AggieBuck, meal credit, cash, outbound?
agingcowboy
AG
agingcowboy said:

I'm looking to sell my Cooper Firearms Excalibur Model 52. .300 win mag. Snow camo pattern synthetic stock. Threaded barrel with muzzle brake. Looking for $1800. Monopod and bipod negotiable. Does not include scope. It's a great long range rig. My far shot on steel is 1475 yards. Have killed several elk over 400 yards. Selling because I'm looking to build a lighter weight mountain rig. I think the price is fair given their retail offerings, but open to feedback. I have about 250 rounds through it.

Forgot to mention, located DFW area.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ptery83
Still for sale?
highvelocity
AG
The shotgun? No it's sold now
highvelocity
AG
got a couple of good ones for ya:

cz 527 varmint MTR in 6.5 grendel with a riton rt-s mod 5 6-24x50 optic $1200

staccato P tuxedo with surefire weapon light $2500

henry model X 30-30 with holosun optic hs507c x2 $2000 obo

trades considered. located in the tyler area
highvelocity
AG

highvelocity
AG

highvelocity
AG

Watchful Ag
AG
Didn't you just buy the Staccato??
highvelocity
AG
I have a DPO that I just bought. May be what you're thinking of
highvelocity
AG
highvelocity said:

rifle is sold. optic is still available.

400 shipped obo. does not include rings.
AG
That Henry is beautiful. You'll sell that quickly.
wgk
AG
Cleaning out the safe and looking to send a couple of rifles to to some new homes. I am located in Katy and would prefer face to face in the Houston area. Email is in my profile.

Tikka T3 Lite in 6.5 Creedmore
Black Synthetic Stock
Blued Action and Barrel
Has a DNZ Reaper One Piece Mount (Scope not included)
7 rounds down the pipe - only sighted in the scope
Will include remaining 13 rounds of Hornady Match Ammo
$600

AR-15 in 6MM ARC
Aero M4E1 Upper / Lower
Aero Lower Parts Kit
Larue 2 Stage MBT Trigger
Aero Breach Large Latch Charging Handle
Rubber City Armory Carrier
65 Arms Enhanced Bolt
Aero Ultralight Adjustable Gas Black (rifle length system)
Aero Atlas R-One 15" Handguard
65 Arms Monster 20" Barrel (1:7 twist)
Magpul MOE+ Grip
Larue RAT Stock
Dead Air Keymo Flash Hider (can remove if needed)
Included 4 boxes of Hornady Match ammo (80 rounds)
Never been fired
$1000

GSS
Extra zero in the ammo count?
NRA Life
TSRA Life
wgk
AG
Fixed it. Thanks for the heads up.
maverick2076
Remington 870 Tactical in 3 color desert camo cerakote. Very lightly used, minor handling marks on cerakote. Comes with 50 rounds of 00 buck and around 250 rounds of bird shot, mostly 7 1/2 and 8. $650 obo, in Austin area. Email username at yahoo.

https://imgur.com/a/GMCeQGJ
ccard257
AG
Like new Steiner GS3 2-10x42 with 4A reticle for $575 shipped. details on classifieds great scope

Will also be posting a Mossberg MVP in 5.56 as soon as I get a chance to take some pictures.
Brennan22
Want to trade/sell in College Station- Vortex diamondback Tactical 4-12X40 New in box- $220

Looking for a Red dot/ Holographic sight for an AR Pistol

https://vortexoptics.com/vortex-diamondback-tactical-4-12x40-riflescope.html
bam02
AG
I've been in selling mode lately and decided to offer up an Aero M5 AR-10 stripped upper and lower set. Thought I'd build a rifle but I've never even built an AR-15 so I'll probably never get around to these. Had them since May 2018 and only took them out of the box to inspect them when I got them and today for these pics.

I'm in SA and asking $250 for both.

highvelocity
AG
shoot me a message. youve got me in the mood to build another AR10
bam02
AG
PM sent.
Aggie Infantry
AG
First thing - I treat my guns better than I treat people. All of my firearms are cleaned 2x/yr regardless of use.

I have been buying a variety of pistols over the years and now I want to consolidate to two of my favorites - Sig P226 and Sig P365 (both in 9mm). I am willing to trade the following:

Springfield XDM
Taurus G3C
Springfield Hellcat
Sig 938 (2 of theses)
Sig 320 (3 of theses)
S&W Airweight .38
Ruger LCP .380
Taurus PT92AF

I am SATX. We can trade based on Gun Broker values (2 320s may equal 1 226). Most of these have single retention holsters, multiple mags, and original packaging.

Edit: I also go to my place east of Waco about 2x/mo and could meet someone between SATX and Waco.

tate3783@gmail
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
highvelocity
AG
highvelocity said:

staccato is sold. Henry is still available. trades considered
average_joker
AG
CZ P10C I'll let go in SW Fort Worth. In box, less than 100 rounds fired.
$440
Email username at yah oo
aggiebear69
AG
FS $315
S&W Shield 9mm
First model - no safety
As new in box / extra mag
College Station
aggiebearsixnineatgmaildotcom
First Page Last Page
Page 106 of 161

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.