Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,157,510 Views | 5612 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by MOCO9
AstroAggie15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Little late as I've had it awhile but got me the 8" anaconda.

Much thanks to a poster on the gun trading thread that hooked me up with a bunch of starline brass!
Belton Ag
AG
Sweet gun!
agsalaska
AG
navymatt said:

agsalaska said:

For OutdoorAg11

Cool gun.

DAO?
Yes
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

AG
Anybody have any 7mm 08 ammo you might be willing to part with?
hot dog
AG
BNIB EXPS3-0 for sale - crosspost from Classifieds
beb08
AG
I'm considering selling a rifle to fund another build.

Savage 110LRH 300WM
26" barrel, adjustable brake

Bushnell Nitro 6-24x50 SFP scope w/ vortex rings, sunshade and flip caps. Personally I think the crosshairs are too thick.

comes with 20-30 rounds and the brass from what was shot.

$750 not looking to split.
magnumtmp
AG
beb08 said:

I'm considering selling a rifle to fund another build.

Savage 110LRH 300WM
26" barrel, adjustable brake

Bushnell Nitro 6-24x50 SFP scope w/ vortex rings, sunshade and flip caps. Personally I think the crosshairs are too thick.

comes with 20-30 rounds and the brass from what was shot.

$750 not looking to split.

Location?
beb08
AG
BCS
magnumtmp
AG
beb08 said:

BCS

I wish I'd have brought some cash, I'm working in Montgomery this week…. I probably don't need it, and you won't have trouble selling it. Great Elk gun.

GLWS.
Morpholino
AG
SOLD
highvelocity
AG
Anyone have a benelli Montefeltro they're willing to part with?
Credible Source
AG
I have an Ethos, 20ga
940Ag
AG
I've got a Benelli M2 if interested. Camo dipped.
highvelocity
AG
Message sent
teudy
Found some 240 Keith SWCs, you're welcome to. Box of 400. Shoot me a text if interested. Seven one three 677 4386.
Aggie304
That's beautiful
Morpholino
AG
Thank you
SmokeDog
AG
Very late response, but txsag96@gmail.com
highvelocity
AG
shoot me a text when you get a chance 469 964 0266
TheVarian
AG
remko12
AG
PM sent
AgRN16
AG
For Sale is a 10.5" Palmetto State Armory/Aero Precision AR-15 Pistol. Upper is a PSA with an FN CHF 10.5" barrel, A2 Flash Hider, Carbine Length Geissele .750 Super Gas Block, Geissele Super Modular MK14 M-Lok Rail, Tool Craft Nickel Boron lined BCG, and a Geissele Super Charging Handle.

Lower is an Aero Precision Gen 2, PSA Enhanced Polished Trigger, Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, and an SBA-3 Pistol Brace.

Furniture includes Holosun HS515 CM Circle Red Dot Sight, Streamlight Pro-Tac HLX with a Cloud Defensive Rail Mount and Rail Mount Switch, and a Forward Grip.

Gun will also come with two 30 round P-Mags, a 20 Round Lancer L5WM clear smoke Mag, and 5 boxes of Winchester M855 Green tips.

The gun has approximately 200 rounds fired and has a 25 yard zero with the red dot sight.

Selling gun as is, including the Magpul Sling. Asking $1000.00 OBO

I am located in DFW and am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet up. I will require proof of CHL or a written Bill of Sale.

I also have plenty of additional 5.56 ammo I am willing to sell for $0.50 a round.

Please PM if interested.

Gator_2
AG
PM sent
Easy come, easy go
highvelocity
AG
beretta a391 xtrema for sale in tyler. comes with 9 chokes and a factory hard case. i am the second owner, original owner used it for duck hunting and said he had a couple hundred shells through it. i've put about 50 through it for 1.5 seasons of dove hunting and some light teal hunting.

asking 950 obo for the shotgun and chokes. located in tyler - can travel for the right deal
remko12
AG
PM sent
Skillet Shot
Would you be open to trades? I have a home defense stoeger m3000 I'd be okay parting with. I'm looking for a duck gun or a .243 rifle.

This is the gun I have. Shot maybe 30 rounds through it. Works fine but I prefer a mossberg pump.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/415004967/stoeger+m3000+defense+freedom+series+12ga+3+18.5+black+7+1
highvelocity
AG
Wouldn't be interested in that specific trade. But open to trades
Aggieangler93
AG
highvelocity said:

beretta a391 xtrema for sale in tyler. comes with 9 chokes and a factory hard case. i am the second owner, original owner used it for duck hunting and said he had a couple hundred shells through it. i've put about 50 through it for 1.5 seasons of dove hunting and some light teal hunting.

asking 950 obo for the shotgun and chokes. located in tyler - can travel for the right deal
What is barrel length please?
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
highvelocity
AG
26 inches on the barrel
agsalaska
AG
Anyone interested in trading me something for a new in box Remington 700 classic in .300 Savage?

Not really motivated to move it but want another Sig 226 or a 1911 or a S&W revolver.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

highvelocity
AG
highvelocity said:

price drop - 900 obo. would like to get this moved this week! picked up a new shotgun over the weekend from a fellow ag.
maverick2076
Sold
JDGS612
Where are you located and how much are you looking for? Looking for something specific? I've seen 7-08 ammo several places on line recently, but I've got 40 rounds I may be willing to part with. Hornady Precision Hunter 150gr. I'm located in CS
El Chupacabra
Anyone HAVE to have a Kimber Custom II 10mm? Would have to be shipped. I've put exactly 50 rounds through it...selling because if I'm shooting 10, I'd rather shoot one of my other guns, and if I'm shooting 1911, I'd rather shoot 45.
cledus6150
AG
How much are you selling it for is the big question!
First Page Last Page
Page 105 of 161

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.