Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,157,603 Views | 5612 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by MOCO9
Morpholino
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great! Please add how much you want to sell the package for and your general location in TX so the board can make an informed decision.
Daddy-O5
AG
PhiGammAg said:

I have a Christensen Arms CA-15 G2 223 Wylde (shoots.223 & 5.56) that I would like to sale.

Also have vortex Strike Eagle II with mount 1-8X24 Illum.

Would sale full package + magpul clips.
Magpul does clips too?
PhiGammAg
Daddy-O5 said:

PhiGammAg said:

I have a Christensen Arms CA-15 G2 223 Wylde (shoots.223 & 5.56) that I would like to sale.

Magpul does clips too?
Seven total magpul clips (30, 20 and 10 rounds)

Asking $2,500 for full package. Make me an offer

Located in Dallas

Face to Face in DFW or CS, and will provide bill of sale.

Please text me with any questions at (817) 454-8649
tk111
AG
PhiGammAg said:

Daddy-O5 said:

PhiGammAg said:

Magpul does clips too?
Seven total magpul clips (30, 20 and 10 rounds)

Asking $2,500 for full package. Make me an offer

Located in Dallas

Face to Face in DFW or CS, and will provide bill of sale.

Please text me with any questions at (817) 454-8649
cledus6150
AG
FYI they are making a joke about you calling it a clip, as clips are used to load magazines.
DatTallArchitect
AG
FamousAgg

RK
AG
that clip also serves as a take-down tool on 1911's (Kimber's, anyway).
Outdoorag011
Anyone interested in a early 90s west German P226? It comes with the box and extra mag. I can post pictures tonight if anyone is interested. It is a lefty version. Left side mag release. I have been thinking about selling it for a revolver I want.
agsalaska
AG
Outdoorag011 said:

Anyone interested in a early 90s west German P226? It comes with the box and extra mag. I can post pictures tonight if anyone is interested. It is a lefty version. Left side mag release. I have been thinking about selling it for a revolver I want.

I am left handed, 1000 percent interested, and may have the revolver that you want.

Text me at 254-228-9593
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

ldg397
AG
Still available, lowered the price.......

FS Tikka T3X Lite Veil Wideland in 6.5 Creedmore with a Swarovski Z3 4-12 BRH reticle in talley mounts. This rifle came from the factory with stainless steel barrel and action with cerakote burnt bronze, fluted bolt, oversize bolt handle, threaded barrel and comes with brake and thread protector. I have both a standard and extended magazine for this rifle and a matching camo sling which are included. Rifle is very accurate less than 60 rounds fired. Asking $1,600. Located in BCS email username at g mail.

Tikka T3X Lite Veil Wideland
Naveronski
AG
Outdoorag011 said:

I'm also left handed and interested.
What's your contact info?
Daddy-O5
AG
Outdoorag011 said:

Please post pics no matter what.
Outdoorag011
You can email me at aggiebaseball011 at yahoo
Outdoorag011
I forgot I don't have the right subscription to post pics. Email me at aggiebaseball011 at yahoo
agsalaska
AG
For OutdoorAg11

Cool gun.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

Tx95Ag
AG
WTB

I'm wanting to build a 6x45 bolt gun and need a donor for the action. Looking for a short action with 223 bolt face. Something like a Savage 10 or 110, Howa mini, or a Remington 700.

Anyone have anything laying around? I'm in the Katy area.

Edit to add that cheaper is better.
magnumtmp
AG
Tx95Ag said:

WTB

I'm wanting to build a 6x45 bolt gun and need a donor for the action. Looking for a short action with 223 bolt face. Something like a Savage 10 or 110, Howa mini, or a Remington 700.

Anyone have anything laying around? I'm in the Katy area.

Edit to add that cheaper is better.

It won't be the cheapest option, but you can buy a new 110 from Northland shooter. I was in the same boat for a 112 in 7mm Rem Mag, and ended up buying new.

Check out McGowen for Savage custom barrels. I have two and they are really good quality.

https://northlandshooterssupply.com/actions/savage-factory-actions/
CactusThomas
AG
Nothing to offer.

But you are definitely on the right track. I love the 6x45. Mine is build on an Impact action but if I was doing a budget build, I would probably look for a Savage Hog Hunter in 223 and buy a Criterion barrel from Northland shooting supply.
Tx95Ag
AG
Yeah I have a copy of the pictures you posted of yours. Would love to have a 737r and similar setup to yours, but one kid's in college and another is a senior plus my wife is not working at the moment. And really, I'm not a precision shooter so I don't really need it. Hence the budget rout.

I just missed on a savage 110 in 223 with 4-12 scope a couple days ago. Would have been perfect.
ldg397
AG
ldg397 said:

FS Tikka T3X Lite Veil Wideland in 6.5 Creedmore with a Swarovski Z3 4-12 BRH reticle in talley mounts. This rifle came from the factory with stainless steel barrel and action with cerakote burnt bronze, fluted bolt, oversize bolt handle, threaded barrel and comes with brake and thread protector. I have both a standard and extended magazine for this rifle and a matching camo sling which are included. Rifle is very accurate less than 60 rounds fired. Asking $1,600. Located in BCS email username at g mail.

Would be willing to split up the package if someone would be interested in the scope or rifle separately.
Astroag
AG
got an email addy?

If ya ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!!!
oldfart79
im needing a 20 g pump a old mossburge will do if anyone has one to sell
oldfart79
Sazerac
AG
I'm in the market for a semi auto shotgun.
Pref tactical / pistol grip
20g preferred

Houston
Will take recos on a new model also
IceAg22
AG
Looking to get the wife a M&P9 SHIELD EZ TS. Live in San Antonio, but also do work in Austin once a week. Occasionally down in the valley.
emart15
AG
email sent
TH36
ldg397 said:

ldg397 said:

Would be willing to split up the package if someone would be interested in the scope or rifle separately.

I really don't need or want a 6.5 but just for ****s and giggles, what you want for just the rifle?
emart15
AG
ldg397 said:

ldg397 said:

Email sent
ldg397
AG
I could do 900 for the rifle, mounts, sling and both magazines.
HumpitPuryear
AG
WTB a ruger LCP II 22LR to start the wife off on pistol shooting.
drummer0415
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

WTB a ruger LCP II 22LR to start the wife off on pistol shooting.

The LCP is terrible gun to shoot in general, but even more of a terrible gun to learn to shoot with as a beginner/first gun. Please start her with a gun that's bigger (in physical size, not necessarily caliber). It will be much more controllable and she will enjoy learning much more than if she were using that snappy POS with terrible trigger.

And yes I own an LCP. It's a great backup/pocket gun because it's so small, but it's not at all fun (or easy) to shoot.
mosdefn14
AG
+1 for this opinion.

If you want a Ruger, a SR22, would be a good choice for this application
SquirrellyDan
AG
mosdefn14 said:

+1 for this opinion.

If you want a Ruger, a SR22, would be a good choice for this application
I'll add in here....if you're not set on a Ruger then a Walther P22 would be a great choice as well.
ldg397
AG
ldg397 said:

SPF
navymatt
AG
agsalaska said:

For OutdoorAg11

Cool gun.

DAO?
First Page Last Page
Page 104 of 161

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.