Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,136,179 Views | 5579 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by PGAG
aggielostinETX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
WoodwayAg said:

aggiec05 said:

ISO: Staccato C2 Duo or P Duo (gen 2)

I can pay cash, or I can include either a Gen 5 Glock 19 or Gen 4 Glock 19 MOS plus cash.

The Staccato is the best shooting firearm I've ever owned. Great choice

Anything STI is great
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
GSS
GSS said:

Full ad in Classified-
Handguns, B-CS area

Ruger LC9s Pro SPF
Ruger 45/22
S&W Mod 18-4

Sorry, fresh out of HiPoint's.
But still a couple of good ones to sell.
NRA Life
TSRA Life
FamousAgg
You need to out the buyer of the HiPoint (wasn't me) so they can be properly ridiculed
TAMU2013
AG
TAMU2013 said:

Have 200 rounds of 224 valkyrie for sale or trade for 5.56. Will sell all for 170.

West German marked Sig P228 and 3 mags. $650

Looking for CZ p10 C suppressor ready version

Located in San Antonio. Pm and I can text pics.

Guns are sold. Ammo still avail. Price drop to 150
Love Gun
KorbinDallas said:

You need to out the buyer of the HiPoint (wasn't me) so they can be properly ridiculed

Max06
AG
Love Gun said:

KorbinDallas said:

Username checks out
Bald Eagle
Shotgun barrel for sale or trade... Like new barrel for Winchester Model 1400 semi auto 12 gauge ; Full choke; 2 3/4" shells; Ventilated rib. $225 713-39-6169
xMusashix
AG
TAMU2013 said:

TAMU2013 said:

Have 200 rounds of 224 valkyrie for sale or trade for 5.56. Will sell all for 170.

West German marked Sig P228 and 3 mags. $650

Looking for CZ p10 C suppressor ready version

Located in San Antonio. Pm and I can text pics.

Guns are sold. Ammo still avail. Price drop to 150

What's the specs on the 224 rounds?
TAMU2013
AG
American Eagle 75g tmj
Bald Eagle
corrected phone on shotgun barrel for Winchester model 1400 7813-539-6169
Bald Eagle
gimme one more chance to get the right number for the shotgun barrel. these 80 yr old arthritis fingers don't always obey me . Sorry 713-539-6169 Thanks
agsalaska
AG
I might trade my Sig p226 factory electroless nickel, made in 1994 unfired and in its original box, for a 1911 if anyone is interested.
98Ag99Grad
AG
My Tikka 6.5x55SE is still available with about 65 rounds ammo. Has a Zeiss 3x9 scope. $750 for rifle with ammo. Message me for pics.
agsalaska
AG
agsalaska said:

I might trade my Sig p226 factory electroless nickel, made in 1994 unfired and in its original box, for a 1911 if anyone is interested.

garyt73
AG
That is a beautiful 226!
Love Gun
Wish I had a 1911 better than a Norinco to offer.
highvelocity
AG
What kinda 1911?
agsalaska
AG
highvelocity said:

What kinda 1911?
Older.
Colts mostly
All original
.45, though I would consider a 38 super or 10mm.

Im also left handed, so ambi safety would be nice, but I know that is not usually an original part on a lot of guns. Would be the one alteration I could live with.

ConcreteCowboy
Looking to buy a slimmer full size (or close to it) pistol. 1911(basically any brand other than Taurus, Tisas, etc), cz75, m&p9, hi power, or really anything in 9 or .45. Text 318-618-0245
alittleright
look at the FNX 45 tactical. Not a 1911 but a great gun and ambidextrous
Aggieangler93
AG
agsalaska said:

agsalaska said:

As a huge 226 fan, you are killing me with this one. I know you mentioned it to me before, but I had no idea it looked this badass in person. No 1911s here to trade though....
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
agsalaska
AG
Its a bad mofo. Still never shot it.
FamousAgg
KorbinDallas said:

Some pictures of the P95 in stainless. Bought in about 2012 as my first gun, ended up going to something smaller for concealed carry. It was sent into Ruger shortly after purchase for feed ramp work since it wasn't feeding correctly. Since I got it back has not had any malfunctions. Probably has 300-400 rounds shot through it. Has some discoloring on a few spots on the slide. Located in BCS. Looking for a threaded bolt action 22lr

Still available
Tagguy
AG
agsalaska said:

Its bad. Still never shot it.
I'd give you tree fiddy for that old paperweight since you don't even know if it fires.
Old RV Ag
AG
I'll accept it as an apology for trying to lecture me on Makarovs/Makalovs.
Bob Lee
AG
agsalaska said:

agsalaska said:

Beautiful! What is this chambered in? Assume it was made in Germany? Do you know where the nickel plating was done?
agsalaska
AG
Bob Lee said:

agsalaska said:

agsalaska said:

Beautiful! What is this chambered in? Assume it was made in Germany? Do you know where the nickel plating was done?
9mm. I believe the serial number was either 1992 or 1994. Made in Germany. Electroless nickel is original. Shipped from the factory like this.

I love it. The only time it sees the light of day is two or three times a year when I take it out and stare at it. Probably thinks I am some kind of freak.

Tagguy
AG
Quote:

I love it. The only time it sees the light of day is two or three times a year when I take it out and stare at it. Probably thinks I am some kind of freak.

Okay down to tree hunnit for the unproven paperweight with the creepy owner.

Aggieangler93
Love Gun
Someone buy this Sig so people will stop gawking over it.
garyt73
AG
That is one of the few 226 variations I do not have. Sadly
Bob Lee
AG
I have a newer model delta elite. Only thing I have that's close to what you're asking for. No ambi safety. Think I bought it about 4 or 5 yrs ago. I have a Tucker Gunleather HF1 holster that goes with it. In good condition. Probably 50 rounds through it. Any interest?
FC12
WTB: 12ga Mossberg 88, 500 or something in that range. Not
Looking for fancy...just a 12ga that can double as turkey gun or something for the house.

Located in DFW.
agsalaska
AG
Bob Lee said:

I have a newer model delta elite. Only thing I have that's close to what you're asking for. No ambi safety. Think I bought it about 4 or 5 yrs ago. I have a Tucker Gunleather HF1 holster that goes with it. In good condition. Probably 50 rounds through it. Any interest?
Cool gun. I have always wanted a Delta Elite. Does it have the wraparound grip and extended beaver tail? Is it 99% condition?

I would normally want the older one for the safe, but a Delta Elite may be an exception to that. Id shoot that gun.

We can work on the value considerations if the guns are right. Feel free to PM me or email me at k p g 4 92 3 at gmail if you want to take this off the thread. Or right here either way is good by me.
Love Gun
Another successful TexAgs hookup
First Page Last Page
Page 58 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.