Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,136,383 Views | 5579 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by PGAG
08N.Ftw.Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any1 out there wanting to get rid of a Henry 22lr lever action? Preferably the frontier version that's already threaded. If not, looks like they're fairly easy to get tapped. Wanting to get one suppressed for the kids to shoot
aggielostinETX
AG
You do you but for what you're saying get a threaded 10/22.
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
08N.Ftw.Ag
AG
Deats said:

You do you but for what you're saying get a threaded 10/22.

Will check it out
clinte234
AG
About to purchase a new Sig P365...just checking to see if anyone had one they were wanting to sell first. Located in College Station. Thanks!
BCStalk
What model are you wanting?
clinte234
AG
BCStalk said:

What model are you wanting?

Not the XL...regular Sub Compact. Not dead set on a particular color or finish.
Daddy-O5
AG
Sold
Daddy-O5
AG
J.D. c/o 05 said:

P320 .45 ACP Full Size. Older model with the "upgrade" bought from a fellow TexAgger a couple of years ago. Few trips to the range, sweet shooting gun but turned into a safe queen recently.

$450 cash but would be interested in trades as well. AR goodies, ammo.

Located in Tomball. jdlco2005 at gmail

ETA: Black looking "blemish" just behind the holster is just where I blacked out the serial number.
ETA #2: No manual safety - Also pretty well stocked on .45 ammo, can part with some of it at reasonable current market value if needed.

Wheatables02
AG
El Chupacabra said:

This is a screaming deal.

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/savage-110-long-range-hunter-bolt-action-rifle
Did this get even cheaper?

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/savage-110-long-range-hunter-bolt-action-rifle

Trying to decide between that and this - https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/savage-110-hunter-bolt-action-rifle
beb08
AG
No thats the same price but it looks like they found some more inventory. I haven't shot the LRH I bought but so far is seems pretty sweet. I'm sure the hunter version is a good buy as well. For me the muzzle brake or the fact of having a threaded muzzle was the winner for me.

Side note you should of jumped on this sooner when the 75 MIR was still available.
htownag2007
AG
Looks like the Long Range Hunters are all sold out. Atleast it doesn't let me add to my cart.
Edit to add the only one they have is the 6.5 x 284 Norma
RockwallAg
AG
That is what I am seeing as well. The 6.5 Norma is the only caliber still in stock
TH36
Good luck. Ordered my .300 WM on Dec. 18th and still have not gotten it. I've checked in about 4 or 5 times. Last I was told it was on a truck headed to Buda.
highvelocity
AG
highvelocity said:

Aero m5e1 rifle in 308. Received in trade. Rifle shoots well, don't have much use for an ar10 right now. $2000 located in dallas. Trade offers accepted

Ballistic advantage 18" barrel
Vg6 gamma brake
CMC single stage flat trigger
Mission first minimalist stock
Strike industries castle nut
Guntec take down pins

2 20 rounds clipazines

Bump
INOX
I have a Ruger GP100 4" and/or a Beretta 85 both stainless that I would like to work a trade for a Marlin 336 Dark or other lever action in 30-30 or 45-70.

Located in Fort Worth but I can travel for the right deal. I'm the original owner, with boxes and I'm a CHL holder.

cledus6150
AG
SOLD

08N.Ftw.Ag
AG
cledus6150 said:

Springfield XDm elite OSP, 2-19rd magazines, factory gun bag, XD5072 optics plate/factory filler plate. Located in Waller/Tomball area, $575.

1/2x28 threads on barrell adapter? Can you remove slide to clean without removing adapter?
cledus6150
AG
Yes on 1/2x28, you can remove slide from frame to clean without removing the thread cover. But to remove barrel from slide you simply unscrew the thread cover and take barrel out like all other XDm's.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
ISO Savage 10FCP-SR in 308 with a 20in barrel.

Hit me up if you got one.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
For sale, Springfield M1 Garand.

Caliber 30-06. I purchased this rifle from an online auction house and not the CMP. Receiver serial number puts manufacturer date as October 1942mid war. Barrel is marked Winchester 7-67, meaning that this rifle was rebarreled in July of 1967. Unique in that if you research these barrels, most of them that exist now are on imported Blue Sky rifles, and this one has no import marks that I can see. GI wood is becoming more scarce. There is a crack on the rear handguard that I believe has been repaired, and shouldn't affect function even if it wasn't. Same handguard also has a rack number of 42 on it, which I think is really cool (pic below). I almost swapped it out but decided that if it goes to a good Aggie home I'm going to leave it. I don't have a throat gauge but included a bullet pic below. This is not a collector grade rifle ($3,000+) by any means, but is a solid rifle that you can shoot and not feel bad. I would love to hear the stories this rifle could tell.

Asking $1,100 OBO. Located in Houston but happy to ship at your expense if you'd prefer. Shipping will be something like $50.

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
AnalyticAg22
I posted this over on the classifieds just before the holidays.

1911 for sale

Aggieangler93
AG
WTB - Browning A Bolt in .270

My son's best friend is looking to pick up a used A Bolt for deer hunting in Texas. I told them I would help look around for one. I know we got on at a local gun store here used a while back and it is a tack driver.

I can probably trade you some 556 for it and take some cash from him, if you prefer 556 ammo.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
08N.Ftw.Ag
AG
cledus6150 said:

SOLD

I'll take it if your deal falls through
SquirrellyDan
AG
Looking for a CZ Scorpion or something similar, prefer to buy but will consider trades if anyone has one they're willing to part with.
JABQ04
AG
Eliminatus said:

JABQ04 said:

Anybody have an SMLE No1 MKIII they want to get rid of? I know it's very specific but only looking for the MK III (WWI variation) and I'll throw in some beer if it's dated 1918 or earlier.

Shiiii......anyone got two of them they looking to offload???

Just bought an Australian Lithgow SMLE MKIII today at the Pasadena Gun Show with matching bayonet
gougler08
AG
WTB - Remington model 700 .270 caliber, pm me if you have something available, thanks!
RockwallAg
AG
I have a used Remington 710 in 270. Came with a bushnell scope as part of the package. Fired roughly 30 times
cledus6150
AG
Sale has been completed.
RM76
AG
Am looking for a TC Encore frame/receiver, preferably stainless or weathershield. May consider a G2 Contender frame if the right deal. Have optic, reloading, 22 LR ammo, etc trade options.
gougler08
AG
WoodwayAg said:

I have a used Remington 710 in 270. Came with a bushnell scope as part of the package. Fired roughly 30 times

Just pm'ed you
giddings_ag_06
AG
I sure could use a .300 win mag with a threaded barrel if anyone has one or knows where I could find one. Looking for something in good shape, synthetic stock and well taken care of.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
What'd you pay?
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
JABQ04
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

What'd you pay?

$1,000 for Rifle, Bayonet and Scabbard

Ignore my messy ass table. Been a crappy week.

TAMU2013
AG
Have 200 rounds of 224 valkyrie for sale or trade for 5.56. Will sell all for 170.

West German marked Sig P228 and 3 mags. $650

Looking for CZ p10 C suppressor ready version

Located in San Antonio. Pm and I can text pics.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
That's awesome
First Page Last Page
Page 56 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.