Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,136,906 Views | 5581 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Morpholino
El Chupacabra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Love Gun said:

El Chupacabra said:

So what would be the going rate for a basic, used (but barely) PSA AR?

I'd say probably at least a grand.
At least a grand? Hell, I'd sell 5 or 6 if I could get a grand for each.
Love Gun
El Chupacabra said:

Love Gun said:

El Chupacabra said:

I'd say probably at least a grand.
At least a grand? Hell, I'd sell 5 or 6 if I could get a grand for each.
Well, if you already know, why ask?
El Chupacabra
J.D. c/o 05 said:

El Chupacabra said:

Worthless, do yourself a favor and just give it to me.
Dang, and I thought I could get a grand for each! Send me your address, but you have to pay shipping!
Daddy-O5
AG
El Chupacabra said:

J.D. c/o 05 said:

El Chupacabra said:

Dang, and I thought I could get a grand for each! Send me your address, but you have to pay shipping!
Love Gun really screwed this one up for me.
Love Gun
J.D. c/o 05 said:

El Chupacabra said:

J.D. c/o 05 said:

El Chupacabra said:

Love Gun really screwed this one up for me.

I do what I can
El Chupacabra
Bad news about where I'm at...just left Scheels and they had about 15 new ARs for $700 and another 25 for $800-$1000.
Aggie304
El Chupacabra said:

Bad news about where I'm at...just left Scheels and they had about 15 new ARs for $700 and another 25 for $800-$1000.

Where is that?
El Chupacabra
Aggie304 said:

El Chupacabra said:

Where is that?

Montana
Daddy-O5
AG
jpb1999 said:

Looking for a Sig P365... I know it's a long shot but thought I would ask anyway.

What do they run new?
P365 - Palmetto State Armory

$500 - Get one while you can.
Aggie_3
I have a Mossberg Patriot 300 win Mag that I bought from Eyeguy last October and killed a couple whitetail with. I just replaced it with a weatherby so I figured I'd offer this one for sale it's only had 30 rounds through it.
I'd consider with the scope for $700
Without for $325.00 and I'm located in Seguin
Message me on here or text me 210-550-1722

El Chupacabra

EyeGuy, do you do consignment? If so, what are the fees? Would PSA ARs be worth sending your way?
TheEyeGuy
AG
El Chupacabra said:

EyeGuy, do you do consignment? If so, what are the fees? Would PSA ARs be worth sending your way?
Right now, I'll take consignments but I actually am VERY well stocked, especially compared to most gun stores. Hell, I have more handguns in stock today than I did pre-covid. Consignment fees are 15% and depends on what the PSA guns would go for. We are still building and cranking out ARs like crazy... and I have parts to build something like... 100. So, I'm not hurting for ARs and if you're wanting close to what I'm selling ours for, they'll sit.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
Naveronski
AG
Would you sell stuff for above MSRP?

I have a BNIB CZ Shadow 2 - impulse gun, but I'm debating moving it to fund a Evo micro.
erudite
J.D. c/o 05 said:

El Chupacabra said:

That's communism!
El Chupacabra
TheEyeGuy said:

El Chupacabra said:

Right now, I'll take consignments but I actually am VERY well stocked, especially compared to most gun stores. Hell, I have more handguns in stock today than I did pre-covid. Consignment fees are 15% and depends on what the PSA guns would go for. We are still building and cranking out ARs like crazy... and I have parts to build something like... 100. So, I'm not hurting for ARs and if you're wanting close to what I'm selling ours for, they'll sit.

Thanks for the response. Looks like I'll get more money in my pocket selling locally, even if it's not what I was hoping for. Gun show 9/12-13 that we have some tables at. I'll entice them with mags and ammo.
TheEyeGuy
AG
Naveronski said:

Would you sell stuff for above MSRP?

I have a BNIB CZ Shadow 2 - impulse gun, but I'm debating moving it to fund a Evo micro.
Am I selling stuff above MSRP? Sure. Glocks, 365s, hellcats are all going for stupid prices right now. However, it does need to make sense, and Shadow 2s are hitting $1299 on gunbroker right now so since it's pre-owned, most I'd feel comfortable asking is $1250 on it. Plus, those are somewhat available at wholesale and I am able to get in the guns from CZ customs, some of which are running around that price for a new firearm. Now, if it's one of the new Shadow 2 ORs that I haven't even seen yet, you but I'll put that sucker up there high.
0708aggie
AG
Thoughts on Noveske. Specifically the N4-PDW?
TheEyeGuy
AG
0708aggie said:

That could get you some money, if you can, hold off a bit though. We're in just a bit of a lull and things will probably pick up more as we get closer to the election.
aggielostinETX
AG
Cash probably.
DatTallArchitect
AG
0708aggie said:

To buy or sell?
0708aggie
AG
Sorry wrong thread. Was looking for thoughts on that gun? Anyone seen one in person? Handled?
TheEyeGuy
AG
0708aggie said:

Sorry wrong thread. Was looking for thoughts on that gun? Anyone seen one in person? Handled?
I can build you something just as good for a lot less. Cool setup but, they are proud of that guy.
Aggie304
Is there a link to your inventory?
agsalaska
AG
So I am looking for two new handguns and maybe a new rifle.

1. A Ruger LCR in .327 Federal. Would like another bullet in my J frame. I have two .32 mags but one is a collector piece and the other is a Taurus .327 fed but it has an exposed hammer. Would trade that Taurus and cash.

2. Another 9mm. I have two but one is a collector piece and not a shooter. The other is a Glock 19 which is a great gun. But I want another, maybe a Walther or CZ. I have a hard time liking them so I really don't know. I saw another Gen 3 19 just like mine at a pawn shop for $550. I may go ahead and get it if I cannot find anything else.

3. I will leave the rifle out for now. I am not paying these premiums. My AK works just fine.

RED AG 98
AG
Long time mostly lurker -- looking to buy an AR-15 in 5.56/.223 if anyone is wanting to move something in the sub $1000 range. I've lurked for years, read the massive AR thread a few times through, and played with many mock builds online but just never got it done. Never felt it was a need so much as a want.

Anyway, given the recent events I want to pick one up immediately. And I'll finally get to that build once prices stabilize. Former CHL holder though I let it lapse a few years back and never renewed. I'll be fixing that as well. Located in Austin. Looks like my Academy doesn't have squat; the Cabela's in Kyle does have the standard Ruger for $800 so worst case that's what I'll do.

Thanks in advance.
El Chupacabra
rdunham98 said:

Long time mostly lurker -- looking to buy an AR-15 in 5.56/.223 if anyone is wanting to move something in the sub $1000 range. I've lurked for years, read the massive AR thread a few times through, and played with many mock builds online but just never got it done. Never felt it was a need so much as a want.

Anyway, given the recent events I want to pick one up immediately. And I'll finally get to that build once prices stabilize. Former CHL holder though I let it lapse a few years back and never renewed. I'll be fixing that as well. Located in Austin. Looks like my Academy doesn't have squat; the Cabela's in Kyle does have the standard Ruger for $800 so worst case that's what I'll do.

Thanks in advance.
If you wanted one shipped, I could help out.
AggieRob93
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

0708aggie said:

I can build you something just as good for a lot less. Cool setup but, they are proud of that guy.
Like, what kind of build if I can ask? If you'd rather not opine publicly, user name @gmail.
TheEyeGuy
AG
AggieRob93 said:

TheEyeGuy said:

0708aggie said:

Like, what kind of build if I can ask? If you'd rather not opine publicly, user name @gmail.
Two ags just came in and snatched up the last two of my super badass receiver sets this morning. But I'll try to holler at you tonight. We're shutting down for the day.
RED AG 98
AG
Interested in what you have and are looking to get $ for it. Can follow-up here or email if that's better for you (username @ gmail.com)

Thanks!
Aggie304
El Chupacabra said:

rdunham98 said:

Thanks in advance.
If you wanted one shipped, I could help out.

Tell us more
El Chupacabra
rdunham98 said:

Interested in what you have and are looking to get $ for it. Can follow-up here or email if that's better for you (username @ gmail.com)

Thanks!
I will email you this evening or tomorrow...off to do my other money wasting activity of golf.
FamousAgg
I have a Ruger P95 with stainless side and two 15rd magazines that has not been shot in a while. It's not pretty but it's a tank based on what I have read. Interested in selling or trading to fund a 300 BO build. If anyone is interested let me know, I prefer LTC buyers.
Slamn Sharpe
KorbinDallas said:

I have a Ruger P95 with stainless side and two 15rd magazines that has not been shot in a while. It's not pretty but it's a tank based on what I have read. Interested in selling or trading to fund a 300 BO build. If anyone is interested let me know, I prefer LTC buyers.

I'm going to assume you're in Dallas. How much?
Aggieangler93
AG
KorbinDallas said:

The KP95 was my first pistol I bought the day I turned 21. I shot the hell out of that sucker in .45. I kind of miss it. My uncle talked me out of it, as I had switched to Sig by then. Not sure he ever paid me for it, either. LOL
Aggieangler93
AG
Anyone interested in a Sig P229 .40? I have a few extra mags for it also. It's been shot some, but gauging interest presently, as I am looking to move to a P365 for carry purposes.
First Page Last Page
Page 41 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.