Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,136,841 Views | 5581 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Morpholino
Naveronski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guy trying to sell some shotguns: https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/3127142
Drake aTm
AG
WTB Glock 19 gen 4 or 5.
Looking to pay 550-600. Also have an HK I'm willing to trade.

Feel free to message me if anyone sees any. I've checked several shops around Texas and they're sold out everywhere. Gunbroker and texasguntrader are asking for ridiculous prices.
Morpholino
AG
I've seen a couple just now on TGT in your price range or close to it (17G5 and 19G4MOS). But you'll have to do diligence on those because they were from newly made accounts.
Chief77
AG
For sale: Franchi AL-48 20ga. 28" barrel 3 chokes with a Decelerator recoil pad. In factory box, I've shot about 10 boxes thru it. Located in DFW 817/917-3203
highvelocity
AG
Price
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
Chief77
AG
Oops. $650.00
wareagle044
FS: Remington 700 6.5 Creedmoor ADL Varmint -- brand new in box - 0 rounds through it. Bought it for a rebarrel project back in May and have decided not to go that route. I already have a 6.5 CM that'll always get used before this one.

$475

wareagle044 at gmail dot com

I'm located in B/CS
HvilleAggie
AG
Daddy-O5
AG
Pulling down the Ruger for now, will repost later.
Love Gun
^ I'll vouch for this seller. Those are also Trijicon HD night sights. They're not cheap.
Forstjm
iso 12 or 20 gauge for this upcoming dove and duck season. I was going to go with the Savage Arm Stevens 555 but figured I'd see what yall have on here first
Eliminatus
AG
maverick2076 said:

Sold

This didn't happen to be the CZ you had up for sale did it?!
highvelocity
AG
that guy sucks
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
Daddy-O5
AG
highvelocity said:

that guy sucks
Daddy-O5
AG
Love Gun said:

^ I'll vouch for this seller. Those are also Trijicon HD night sights. They're not cheap.
Appreciate that. Will be a good gun for someone else (hopefully), I got to scratch the 1911 itch and now moving on.
Forstjm
Forstjm said:

iso 12 or 20 gauge for this upcoming dove and duck season. I was going to go with the Savage Arm Stevens 555 but figured I'd see what yall have on here first

More specifically would like an over/under
maverick2076
Eliminatus said:

maverick2076 said:

Sold

This didn't happen to be the CZ you had up for sale did it?!

That was a 43 that a friend was selling. I sold the CZ months ago.

I think the only thing I have now that I might even consider selling is my Shield, and that's only because I picked up a 43X.
CactusThomas
AG
Would gladly pay $750 if you happen to find yourself in Corpus.
rally-cap
AG
ISO something in 7.62x39 - SKS, Ruger American, Howa Mini Action, etc. I have a 1945 M44 Mosin I'd be willing to trade, plus cash to fill any difference. Located in DFW.
highvelocity
AG
Location?
www.txstrapco.com

www.bcafirearmstx.com
rally-cap
AG
highvelocity said:

Location?
DFW - willing to drive to meet - will update original post.
Morpholino
AG
Morpholino said:

I have 25 rounds of 380 auto 95 gr FMJ Blazer Brass that I received in a trade and don't have a need for. Will trade for same amount of 9mm.

Found these on my shelf again. Could meet at Home Depot in CS to trade for an equal amount of 9mm.
magnumtmp
AG
magnumtmp said:

I also have a Norinco (Chinese) SKS as well. Tapco stock, but it comes with the original wood too. Super cheap red dot, not sure it works, needs a battery at least but probably needs to go in the trash. 3 30 round magazines and the original 10 go with it and can throw in a hard gun case too. Haven't researched a price yet. Would trade for an AR Upper (would really like a 7.62x39, .300BO, or 6.5 Grendel).

Bumped for the SKS request. I'm in the Longview-Tyler area and willing to meet. Mostly looking to sell. $450 for all pictured. Would throw in 1000 rounds for another $200 to sweeten the deal (best price on ammo seek is $269/1000 right now). All ammo I have is steel case surplus, I have FMJ and HP, can mix if wanted.
rally-cap
AG
magnumtmp said:

magnumtmp said:

I also have a Norinco (Chinese) SKS as well. Tapco stock, but it comes with the original wood too. Super cheap red dot, not sure it works, needs a battery at least but probably needs to go in the trash. 3 30 round magazines and the original 10 go with it and can throw in a hard gun case too. Haven't researched a price yet. Would trade for an AR Upper (would really like a 7.62x39, .300BO, or 6.5 Grendel).

Bumped for the SKS request. I'm in the Longview-Tyler area and willing to meet. Mostly looking to sell. $450 for all pictured. Would throw in 1000 rounds for another $200 to sweeten the deal (best price on ammo seek is $269/1000 right now). All ammo I have is steel case surplus, I have FMJ and HP, can mix if wanted.

That's a nice deal. Do you have any interest in the M44 on a trade/partial trade? Looking mostly for a trade plus cash if needed.
magnumtmp
AG
rally-cap said:

magnumtmp said:

magnumtmp said:

That's a nice deal. Do you have any interest in the M44 on a trade/partial trade? Looking mostly for a trade plus cash if needed.

I honestly don't have interest in the M44. Nothing against them, but I'm trying to consolidate calibers and not add more. Maybe a 3rd party will jump in who is interested in the Mosin.
erudite
I might be but dirt poor right now since student life.
Whats the price for the mosin?
Edit caliber too.
magnumtmp
AG
erudite said:

Edit caliber too.

Rally-cap will have to set the price, he has the Mosin. I'm assuming it's 7.62x54R caliber.
rally-cap
AG
erudite said:

Edit caliber too.

Yes, it's a 7.62x54R. I'll update when I get home with pictures - but a stock one for now.

I'd probably be around the $350 mark, which is what I paid for it a few years ago, so no "current market" price hiking. The M44 was made in much fewer number (millions less) than the 91/30.

Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I'll buy the ammo and pay actual shipping if you are willing to separate.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
magnumtmp
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

I'll buy the ammo and pay actual shipping if you are willing to separate.

Not wanting to separate, just adding it as a bonus with the SKS.
HalifaxAg
AG
Forstjm said:

Forstjm said:

More specifically would like an over/under
I have a Stoeger O/U 20ga that I would part with, hardly ever used it. Would consider cash or trade, near the Woodlands, TX
aggielostinETX
AG
Interested in OU if he passes
erudite
I'll be waiting for the photo. Comes with a bayonet?

I'm in college station. Not sure when I can or will go back to DFW area.
Rexter
erudite said:

If you work a deal, I'll be in sw FW all day Tuesday, and Burleson/Grand Prairie on Wednesday. I can bring it back to CS,
rally-cap
AG
erudite said:

Yes, the bayonet on the M44 is permanently attached to the side of the barrel, and it rotates around to fix to the muzzle end. I could drive down and meet you somewhere on 45.

First Page Last Page
Page 38 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.