Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,148,920 Views | 5599 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by grbgolf
swingandawhiff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to trade or sell Marlin 1895 GBL. Located in the Austin area. Text me for more info, 979four505191. Looking for $500
Naveronski
AG
bhgt2015 said:

Looking to trade or sell Marlin 1895 GBL. Located in the Austin area. Text me for more info, 979four505191. Looking for $500
.45-70?
swingandawhiff
AG
Yes, only about 25 rounds put through it.
magnumtmp
AG
Looking for a used 20 gauge semi-auto youth. Would love a camo gun, but not required. Needs interchangeable chokes approved for steel.

Any condition is ok, as long as its reliable. I'm in NE Texas, but make occasional trips to BCS and/or Houston. Not in a hurry at all, I have a 10 year old that loves bird hunting, but isn't quite ready for live birds....I'd like to start him on clays though.

Anyone have one their son has outgrown?
TresPuertas
AG
Wife has finally decided that it's time to get with it and protect herself.

Looking for a S&W bodyguard .380.
Cromagnum
AG
Wife has a Walthier PK380 that she no longer shoots as she transitioned to a Sig P238. Up for grabs or possible trade in Houston area. Less than 500 rounds through it. Looking for neighborhood of $250
Two Down
AG
Probably a long shot, but is anyone interested in swapping a Glock 43 for a Glock 42?

I have a G42 that's been a safe queen since purchased, less than 200 rds fired. Looking to consolidate calibers. Would be willing to throw some $ to help even things out also.
Madman
AG

Saint AR Pistol in 300 Blackout. Super low round count, probably less than 250. Want to keep the red dot but everything is possible.

In Houston and traveling a lot for the next bit but some availability on the weekend and during the week.
Slamn Sharpe
Sarge 91
AG
Madman said:

Saint AR Pistol in 300 Blackout. Super low round count, probably less than 250. Want to keep the red dot but everything is possible.

In Houston and traveling a lot for the next bit but some availability on the weekend and during the week.
Interested. You want cash or trades?

Also, my understanding is you can pay a $200 tax stamp. put that upper onto a 5.56 lower and boom...SBR?!?! Correct?
Madman
AG
Sarge 91 said:

Madman said:

Also, my understanding is you can pay a $200 tax stamp. put that upper onto a 5.56 lower and boom...SBR?!?! Correct?
I would consider a trade but would prefer cash.

I am getting deeper into 3 gun and I just upgraded all my gear. The new gear won't probably help me much but I do look cooler now.

Anyway it was expensive and the saint pistol while cool is just sitting in the gun safe. Send me a PM if you like.
saltydog13
AG
Any interest in a Glock 19 Gen 4? Would include the original box, 3 mags, Alien Gear Cloak Tuck IWB holster, and possibly a few boxes of ammo. $500 in BCS.
rally-cap
AG
Sarge 91 said:

Madman said:

In simple terms, yes. You SBR the lower by applying for a tax stamp with a Form 1, paying $200, and then waiting anywhere from 50-250 days depending on how you file to hear if you are approved or not. Then have the lower engraved as an SBR lower, then you can put that upper on it.

As a pistol, the way it is currently configured, you do not have to do any of that, and you can carry it across state lines without informing the ATF (which you have to do if you are carrying an SBR over state lines). But you run the risk of the ATF changing their minds again about pistol braces being legal to shoulder without reclassifying the pistol as a rifle.
TAMU2013
AG
Looking to sell a few guns.

CMMG mk47 7.62x39 AR with Romeo5 red dot SOLD

Savage 16 hog hunter. 308 with 1-4x scope 375

Walther p22 pistol. 250

Hi Point 9mm carbine 150

Located in San Antonio. Can text pics 210 394 5181

Prefer cash open to trades. Not looking for anything in particular
BenderRodriguez
AG
Texted you about the mutant
AgsMnn
AG
Anyone interested in a Remington 700 CDL SF chambered in .300 WSM with a leupold vxII 4-12x50 with leupold rings? Never been shot. I will also throw in the 2 boxes of ammo I got to sight it in and break it in with.

I unfortunately am trying to fund a purchase of a LV purse for an anniversary gift.
TheEyeGuy
AG
BenderRodriguez said:

Texted you about the mutant
That's... a smoking deal on a mutant.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
BenderRodriguez
AG
I'm down to only one AK in 7.62 (my Saiga).

I was looking to eventually get a second 7.62 AK but AK prices have gone real sideways. This seems like a good solution to my irrational desire for at least two guns in any caliber I own.
atmhockey
AG
I have a CAA MCK for M&P available. FDE color. $200 (not looking for trades at this time) Works with both 1.0 and 2.0 full size and compact. (M&P9 and M&P9c)

Extra charging handle, flashlight upgrade and extra shroud.

AgEng06
AG
AgsMnn said:

Anyone interested in a Remington 700 CDL SF chambered in .300 WSM with a leupold vxII 4-12x50 with leupold rings? Never been shot. I will also throw in the 2 boxes of ammo I got to sight it in and break it in with.

I unfortunately am trying to fund a purchase of a LV purse for an anniversary gift.
Paging txaggie02. He may have some advice for you.
zooguy96
AG
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
RGRAg1/75
AG
You buy this thing? I may be interested if you pass.
atmhockey
AG
Yes. You insert your M&P pistol into the MCK.

Shoot me an email: aversusb at gmail dot com
AgsMnn
AG
AgEng06 said:

AgsMnn said:

Paging txaggie02. He may have some advice for you.

Yeah that was the first thing I thought about when I posted that.
Love Gun
Anyone looking for a 10mm? I've got a Lone Wolf stainless slide and threaded barrel on a Glock 21 frame. Comes with Lone Wolf compensator and internals, a 15 round Glock mag, and some ammo. Also has a Burris Fastfire III red dot on top.

Just seeing if anyone is interested. Located in B-CS.
Slamn Sharpe
Love Gun said:

Anyone looking for a 10mm? I've got a Lone Wolf stainless slide and threaded barrel on a Glock 21 frame. Comes with Lone Wolf compensator and internals, a 15 round Glock mag, and some ammo. Also has a Burris Fastfire III red dot on top.

Text me, I'm looking for one
TheEyeGuy
AG
Sako trg-22 chambered in 308win. Any interest?

Cell is 346-775-8363
Love Gun
McDadeTXAggie said:

Love Gun said:

Text me, I'm looking for one

No problem. What's a good contact number for you?
Slamn Sharpe
BenderRodriguez
AG
RGRAg1/75 said:

I decided to pass so feel free to reach out to him.
TheEyeGuy
AG
BenderRodriguez said:

RGRAg1/75 said:

I decided to pass so feel free to reach out to him.
In that case, do you want a saiga to fill that 7.62x39 itch?
BenderRodriguez
AG
Part of the reason I passed is someone messaged me that they had a saiga, but I'm always interested to see what you've got and what you want for it.

I'll text you.
mosdefn14
AG
Did I miss what you're looking for on the saint?
Madman
AG
$600 seems about right for a pistol that is close to new and goes for about $850 before tax or FFL transfer.
08N.Ftw.Ag
AG
Sold

https://imgur.com/gallery/nZOJ6xW

Have a PX4storm sub compact In 9mm I'm looking to sell or possibly trade. Have the original box, case, 2 magazines, etc. Probably put 200 rounds through it with absolutely no issues. I've gone to striker fired guns and Looking to sell for consistency.

Live in North Fort Worth and looking to sell with a FFL transfer.

Asking $400. Would be interested in trading for a S&W M&P 22LR pistol and/or Ruger LCR 9mm revolver.

Email is username @gmail

Thanks
First Page Last Page
Page 27 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.