Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,136,207 Views | 5579 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by PGAG
BenderRodriguez
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It is perfectly legal for an 18 year old to own a pistol in Texas.

It is perfectly legal for a private individual to sell a pistol to an 18 year old in Texas.

The only prohibition is on FFLs, who cannot sell pistols to someone under 21.

And it is a damn stupid law anyway.
TresPuertas
AG
BenderRodriguez said:

It is perfectly legal for an 18 year old to own a pistol in Texas.

It is perfectly legal for a private individual to sell a pistol to an 18 year old in Texas.

The only prohibition is on FFLs, who cannot sell pistols to someone under 21.

And it is a damn stupid law anyway.
After I made my post I went through and read the law in detail. (which, admittedly, I should have done in the first place)

and I agree, it makes absolutely no sense.
Brennan22
politics, exactly why our gun laws make so much sense.....
60% of the time, it works every time
Naveronski
AG
Along with our liquor laws.
highlonesomeaggie
AG
Naveronski said:

Along with our liquor laws.
Agreed
dtkprowler
AG
Exploring the idea of selling a Beretta A350 Xtrema 12 Gauge to free up some funds. Gun has never been fired and only unboxed to place in the safe. Would be willing to let it go for $950 Cash (which might save you some on taxes) in Dallas (need to meet at DFW GUN near Love Field). Not super motivated to sell so price is pretty firm.

On Bass Pro

Red Fishing Ag93
AG
I bought an O/U for clay shooting.

Now need to unload this safe queen DPMS LR-308. Anyone interested?
Never has been tossed in a lake.
Average Joe
AG
Average Joe said:

I have a Springfield XD mod.2 .40 S&W sub-compact in FDE I'm looking to get rid of. Never been fired. Also have 5 or 6 magazines for it, as well.
I know it isn't a popular caliber, but looking to offload it. $325 in BCS if anyone is interested.
Naveronski
AG
Plenty of interest on here, depending on price.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
I know I'm in about $1100.
I thought $875 would get it gone.
Goodest Poster
AG
Some rifles for hunting season:

Weatherby Mark V composite stock in 375 H&H. Gun is stainless, but also cerakoted. Rudolph 5 x 24 scope. 22 rounds through it.
Spent 2200 last month...willing to trade or sell (if you're going to Africa or Alaska holler)
Will also come with 2 boxes of Hornady 300 grain Dangerous Game

Weatherby Vanguard in 300 WBY Mag (not available until I get back from Canada next week)
Zeiss Conquest Scope
Not sure how many rounds, but this gun has slayed some beasts.
Think I spent about 1200 on the gun/scope

Tikka Forrest in 300WSM - walnut stock with blue. Has longer range Rudolph Optics...never been fired.

Open to trades or selling(open to offers)- anything guns or fishing, or anything else "redneck rich"

Will add a few more next week and some lower end shotguns when I get back. Can throw in slings and cases for most.
TheEyeGuy
AG
jftx04 said:

Weatherby Mark V composite stock in 375 H&H. Gun is stainless, but also cerakoted. Rudolph 5 x 24 scope. 22 rounds through it.
Spent 2200 last month...willing to trade or sell (if you're going to Africa or Alaska holler)

Weatherby Vanguard in 300 WBY Mag (not available until I get back from Canada next week)
Zeiss Conquest Scope

Tikka Forrest in 300WSM - walnut stock with blue. Has longer range Rudolph Optics...never been fired.

Open to trades or selling(open to offers)- anything guns or fishing, or anything else "redneck rich"

Will add a few more next week and some lower end shotguns when I get back. Can throw in slings and cases for most.

We got the 375 set up for him on that Alaska trip. It's a badass setup. I'm tempted to buy it just to taunt Dylan with it.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
Goodest Poster
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

jftx04 said:

Zeiss Conquest Scope

We got the 375 set up for him on that Alaska trip. It's a badass setup. I'm tempted to buy it just to taunt Dylan with it.

Haha....or for discipline. I thought about bringing in by with a fake problem. Asking him to shoot it to figure out. Honestly, i dont think its any worse than the 300 wby mag.
Love Gun
Sold
aggiej2007
AG
I'm interested but what are you looking for in trade?
Post removed:
by user
TheEyeGuy
AG
third coast.. said:

anyone have an autoloader duck gun they want to trade for a bunch of good bourbon
Define what a bunch of good bourbon is. I have done trade outs on rare whiskey before.
Pilger
AG
If sale falls through let me know
Love Gun
aggiej2007 said:

Just looking for another handgun at the moment. I may be open to revolvers as well.
rally-cap
AG
Brennan01 said:

Okay, then yeah I would like to take a good look at it. I haven't shot a glock with a reduced grip size so that is the only thing I'm unsure about. Will you be in town on that friday or just saturday?

Just Saturday. The reduction I do on my Glocks isn't about reducing the size of the grip, it's more about reshaping it. I remove the finger grooves that don't line up with my fingers. Double undercut the trigger guard so I can get as high up on the gun as possible. Then the most material I remove is to reduce the hump that all Glocks have on their back straps, it reduces the angle of the grip a little, so you don't have to be as aggressive when you point the pistol down range.
Post removed:
by user
stroodles
AG
Did you ever post your cash price for the GP100?
George08
AG
aggiej2007
AG
Love Gun said:

aggiej2007 said:

Just looking for another handgun at the moment. I may be open to revolvers as well.
OK. Send me an email. Maybe we can make something happen. allonblack26 at yahoo.
Nealthedestroyer
AG
I have a What Would Stoner Do rifle using a GWACS lower, faxon gunner barrel and carbon fiber handguard for trade. NO idea what its worth as prices i've seen have been all over the place.

Interested in IR lasers, night vision stuff and optics. Located in BCS. Email username at gmail.
Vae Victis
Naveronski
AG
Anyone have a Colt 6920 or similar to sell?
jabberwalkie09
AG
Naveronski said:

Anyone have a Colt 6920 or similar to sell?

I don't have one, but anything to do with Colt halting production of long guns for the retail market?

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/colt-halts-sales-of-long-guns-to-the-retail-market/
Naveronski
AG
Of course not.

Maybe.
TheEyeGuy
AG
Naveronski said:

Of course not.

Maybe.
Just checked with Lipsey's. They are saying that RSR is jumping the gun. They talked to colt and it's not that colt is going to be not selling to the general public on ARs anymore but that they are putting their Military/LE contracts first. Basically, 30-45 day delay on consumer orders.
Post removed:
by user
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

SPI-FlatsCatter 84 said:

NRD09 said:

anybody interested in a 6" GP100 (357, stainless) with hogue grips and nice black leather holster (Braids brand)? Pretty sure I put wolff springs in it, shoots HSM 180gr rnfp really well. Not sure what to ask for it, or what I'd be interested in in trade, but can bring money to the table if you have something I get excited about.

What's your cash price?

Any interest in trading for a nearly NIB Ruger American 9mm? Has had 15-20 rounds through it the day I bought it in 2017/18
thanks but don't think that's something I could use. I'll check out gunbroker solds tonight and see what a fair cash price is. Have about 1/3 of a box of that HSM ammo and also have the original wood insert grips. In Houston, by the way, are you?

Spi, sorry about the delay, here's some pics. I'll try and figure out an asking price later tonight

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
3c you and I should hang out
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
stroodles said:

Did you ever post your cash price for the GP100?
how about $525 including hogue and original grips, 17rds HSM Bear Load, and the Braids holster? Seems to be in line with solds on gunbroker considering mine comes with a pretty nice holster
SPI flatscatter has dibs right now
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
I think price is right but I better stick with trading, not adding more
AG
Shoot me an email. I'm interested in either a trade or buying
First Page Last Page
Page 21 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.