Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,136,392 Views | 5579 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by PGAG
Daddy-O5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Posting for my BIL, email him for offers/questions. Located between Tomball/Magnolia. Email Jck765@yahoo.com

Glock 43 only been to range once $425

Citadel 1911 9mm only to range twice with pachmayer grips $350

Love Gun
I really don't want to piss the wife off by buying that Citadel. Someone please buy it so I don't have to.
magnumtmp
AG
Love Gun said:

I really don't want to piss the wife off by buying that Citadel. Someone please buy it so I don't have to.

Suck it up and quit being a pansy. She'll get over it.

You should buy it so I don't have to......
Love Gun
magnumtmp said:

Love Gun said:

I'm still paying on the Kamado Joe I had to have....2 weeks ago!
magnumtmp
AG
Love Gun said:

magnumtmp said:

Love Gun said:

I'm still paying on the Kamado Joe I had to have....2 weeks ago!

I know the feels. I need a bigger safe before I can get anymore long guns. I have my heart set on a Browning Hell's Canyon. Lord they're expensive!

I bet that Citadel would fit though....
BenderRodriguez
AG
Floating this one to gauge interest.

Not super motivated to sell, but I also haven't even found time to get to the range with it yet, and I hate that it's just sitting there. Maybe if I offer it for sale/trade it'll get me off my butt to go shoot it finally.

Main interests for a trade would always be high end pistol stuff, but cash is king on this one. I'm the second owner, I haven't shot it yet but the previous owner had a round count on the gun. I'll have to dig up the info but I want to say under 600 sounds vaguely correct.
cuz-i-can
AG
cuz-i-can said:

ATN X-sight 4K Pro 5-20x for trade. Mounted on rifle, approximately 12 shots fired. Decided to go a different route. Open to any offers.

Anybody interested?
FIDO 96
AG
Where are you. I might have some trade material
cuz-i-can
AG
PM sent.
Daddy-O5
AG
*sold*
TheEyeGuy
AG
Hey, this is a me deal... I have a used Trijicon Accupower 4-16x50. Mil-square crosshair in green. In a Vortex Mount. $750 is what these are running for online. Anyone have anything they'd like to trade? Or if you're just looking for the scope, I'd do it with mount for $550
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
aggiej2007
AG
I'm interested.

I cannot DM on here but my email is in my profile. Thanks!
Credible Source
AG
BenderRodriguez said:

Floating this one to gauge interest.

Not super motivated to sell, but I also haven't even found time to get to the range with it yet, and I hate that it's just sitting there. Maybe if I offer it for sale/trade it'll get me off my butt to go shoot it finally.

Main interests for a trade would always be high end pistol stuff, but cash is king on this one. I'm the second owner, I haven't shot it yet but the previous owner had a round count on the gun. I'll have to dig up the info but I want to say under 600 sounds vaguely correct.

Might help if you listed the components, what caliber it is, etc. it's a cool looking gun but has zero info about it.
Love Gun
No offense, but there is a reason you don't see prices the cocktail menu. People that are willing to pay what that gun is worth know exactly what they are looking at can afford it.

FYI, its an M1A with a EBR stock, fires a 7.62x51 round and is worth at least $2000
Aggieangler93
AG
I was guessing M1A on it too.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
TheEyeGuy
AG
aggiej2007 said:

I'm interested.

I cannot DM on here but my email is in my profile. Thanks!
Email sent
TheEyeGuy
AG
Love Gun said:

No offense, but there is a reason you don't see prices the cocktail menu. People that are willing to pay what that gun is worth know exactly what they are looking at can afford it.

FYI, its an M1A with a EBR stock, fires a 7.62x51 round and is worth at least $2000
Can easily see it going for more than that, most of the guns that I've seen end up in a Sage end up in a lot more. I have a black one in store right now with that stock, the prs stock, and a ridiculous amount of upgrades. I also literally have a gallon bag full of the original internals for it. It's priced over 3K. Have thought about posting it but... I really want to keep it but the stupid house has gotten in my way.
CactusThomas
AG
Love Gun said:

People that are willing to pay what that gun is worth know exactly what they are looking at can afford it.

Oh come on. I know what gun that is but lots of people have $2000+ to spend and might not be familiar with it.
BenderRodriguez
AG
M1A Scout Squad (18" Barrel). 7.62x51
FDE Sage EBR stock

M1A is new enough production I don't think it has any GI parts in it, which brings down its value a bit. Even so, new SS list at ~$1700. Sage EBR chassis is a ~$700 part by itself.

Maybe not including any useful info was my subconscious way of telling myself not to ditch it.
TheEyeGuy
AG
BenderRodriguez said:

M1A Scout Squad (18" Barrel). 7.62x51
FDE Sage EBR stock

M1A is new enough production I don't think it has any GI parts in it, which brings down its value a bit. Even so, new SS list at ~$1700. Sage EBR chassis is a ~$700 part by itself.

Maybe not including any useful info was my subconscious way of telling myself not to ditch it.
That's why the one at the shop is still sitting unscoped. I know if I drop a scope on the damned thing, I'm going to go shoot it. I know if I go shoot it, that I'm going to keep it. So, I'm doing the sensible thing and keeping it unapproved for the range right now.
BenderRodriguez
AG
I cludged a scope onto that one...but still haven't found time to shoot it.

But I want to steal that scope back for a 6.5 Grendel build I think...so the idea of that gun without an optic sitting there annoys me.

Plus my G3s are lighter than that pig.

But I should probably keep it. Unless someone can come up with something I want more...
Credible Source
AG
Love Gun said:

Pretty sure in your analogy, the cocktail menu describes the cocktails even if the price isn't listed. Most people list the components on a high end weapon, as there are so many options and they might not be obvious from a picture on a phone. Your condescension on what I can afford is so ironic it's comical.
Morpholino
AG
TSJ
AG
SOLD

Looking to sell a p01 omega suppressor ready model. I bought this new from Champion in February. I have only taken it to the range once so there's only 100 rounds on it. Unfortunately, I have a carry pistol this size and I am looking to get a p365xl so this needs to go.

Pics:

Morpholino
AG
jakester03
AG
Interested in selling?
Morpholino
AG
cledus6150
AG
Ruger Ninety-Six: This Ninety-Six was made in 1997 and is in the thumper caliber of 44 Magnum, I picked this gun up in a trade awhile back and have not had a chance to shoot it as of yet. It comes with three 4-round magazines and a leupold VXII 3-9x40mm scope. SOLD

CactusThomas
AG
That is a very nice rifle
cledus6150
AG
Thank you!
TheEyeGuy
AG
cledus6150 said:

Ruger Ninety-Six: This Ninety-Six was made in 1997 and is in the thumper caliber of 44 Magnum, I picked this gun up in a trade awhile back and have not had a chance to shoot it as of yet. It comes with three 4-round magazines and a leupold VXII 3-9x40mm scope. Asking $1000 OBO.

If you don't move that soon and want to do some trading, come talk to me. I'm interested for my own use
cledus6150
AG
Hahaha will do!
Morpholino
AG
Naveronski
AG
Morpholino said:

Glock 19

https://texasguntrader.com/category/577/For-Sale-Trade-Trade-WTT/listings/1413248/TRADE-GLOCK-19.html
Decidedly little information posted. GLWS.
Eliminatus
AG
Morpholino said:

Glock 19

https://texasguntrader.com/category/577/For-Sale-Trade-Trade-WTT/listings/1413248/TRADE-GLOCK-19.html

Come on man! You started this whole thing! You should know better! Drives me crazy when someone wants to sell something and goes out of their way to not provide any details. ESPECIALLY on something like a non stock firearm.
First Page Last Page
Page 17 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.