Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,137,025 Views | 5581 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Morpholino
Max06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to add a couple Browning A5 lite 12s or 20s to the stable.
Morpholino
AG
aggiej2007
AG
I'm interested in the Winchester. Email is allonblack26 at yahoo.
Slerman98
I have a 580 series (newer) Ruger Mini 14 with a few hundred rounds through it that I would l like to trade for an AR. It has a scout rail added and comes with a bipod mount/ nikon P-223 scope/ 2x 20 round mags 1x 30 round mag and 2x 5 round mags

email: username@tamu.edu

SOLD
TheEyeGuy
AG
Slerman98 said:

I have a 580 series (newer) Ruger Mini 14 with a few hundred rounds through it that I would l like to trade for an AR. It has a scout rail added and comes with a bipod mount/ nikon P-223 scope/ 2x 20 round mags 1x 30 round mag and 2x 5 round mags

email: username@tamu.edu
See what you find here. If nothing cool, I know I can make that happen.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
cledus6150
AG
SOLD
highvelocity
AG
willing to part the glass? if so, quanto pesos?
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
AustinAggie08
AG
I've got a Beretta A400 XCEL 12 Gauge Sport I'm willing to part with. It's brand new in the box and has never fired and has only been out of the box to look at it briefly.

12 Gauge, 30 inch barrell, DOES NOT have the gun pod or Kickoff. It is the J40CJ10 model

Asking $1200.

I'm located in Fort Worth, TX, but make it down to Houston and Austin fairly frequently.

Email me at AustinAg2008 at gmail

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/a400-xcel/
AustinAggie08
AG
AustinAggie08 said:

I've got a Beretta A400 XCEL 12 Gauge Sport I'm willing to part with. It's brand new in the box and has never fired and has only been out of the box to look at it briefly.

12 Gauge, 30 inch barrell, DOES NOT have the gun pod or Kickoff. It is the J40CJ10 model

Asking $1200.

I'm located in Fort Worth, TX, but make it down to Houston and Austin fairly frequently.

Email me at AustinAg2008 at gmail

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/a400-xcel/
clinte234
AG
Located in College Station

Garmin foretrex 401 - GPS (purchased new last summer...used on one hunt in the fall; great working condition)
$120
Garmin GPS Amazon Link

UrbanDecay
AG
Looking for an USGI M14 op rod manufactured by TRW.
cuz-i-can
AG
ATN X-sight 4K Pro 5-20x for trade. Mounted on rifle, approximately 12 shots fired. Decided to go a different route. Open to any offers.
ahlongslide
AG
I convinced my wife to let me use our savings money to buy guns with the deal I had to sell them to use as a down payment if we found a house we like.

Well, we found a house.
Let's see how close this batch gets to the closing cost before I list the others.

1) Mossberg MVP Scout 308 $440

2) Custom Rem 700 16" Threaded barrel, Timney trigger, magpul stock, Nightforce 40MOA rail, 308win $940

3) MP PRO CORE Apex FSS trigger kit with threaded KKM precision barrel, dual illuminated RMR and 2 mags $900

4) Dan Wesson CBob 1911 45ACP cerakoted dark gray with VZ grips and a bunch of high end mags $1200

5) Stoeger M2000 pistol grip Home Defense 12ga semiautomatic Shotty $240

Please email adam at gatewaytexas dot org for pics and details. Thanks!

Oh, I live in Waller on 290 between Houston and College Station.
BCStalk
Have you considered just selling the wife?
highvelocity
AG
sig p320 x5

200 rounds down the tube. first $700 takes it

located in dallas
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
ahlongslide
AG
BCStalk said:

Lol. She's priceless
Caliber
AG
ahlongslide said:

BCStalk said:

Lol. She's priceless

Alright, I'm game. Rule #1.

Maybe considering a time share agreement?
clintaggie04
AG
ahlongslide said:

BCStalk said:

Lol. She's priceless

That's just code for "she posts here"
AgEng06
AG
That was a terrible deal for you, man.

BTW, are you interested in some ocean-front property in Arizona? I'll make you a great deal on it!
HillCountryAg10
Want to part ways with:
Aero AR-15 stripped lower-nib
Glock 27 gen 4 40 cal.- like nib(30 rounds fired through)
PM me if you are interested in either
ahlongslide
AG
AgEng06 said:

That was a terrible deal for you, man.

BTW, are you interested in some ocean-front property in Arizona? I'll make you a great deal on it!

It was actually a good deal. I got to buy more than I'm having to sell. And I got to play with all of the ones I'm selling.
Morpholino
AG
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Careful with mysterious funds appearing in your accounts in the months leading up to a mortgage application. They will make you explain it and show some documentation, otherwise they will assume it's a personal loan that you will have to repay. I assume a bill of sale would be adequate documentation but you might ask your broker.
TheEyeGuy
AG
NRD09 said:

Careful with mysterious funds appearing in your accounts in the months leading up to a mortgage application. They will make you explain it and show some documentation, otherwise they will assume it's a personal loan that you will have to repay. I assume a bill of sale would be adequate documentation but you might ask your broker.
Yeah, be ware of this. I was about to go into the stash and post a few things up to help with the downpayment then realized the nightmare it could be so... all toys are safe. But, yeah, when we were talking to our mortgage guy, he very much laid out how much of a pain it could be if about 7-8K extra in cash showed up.
ahlongslide
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

NRD09 said:

Yeah, be ware of this. I was about to go into the stash and post a few things up to help with the downpayment then realized the nightmare it could be so... all toys are safe. But, yeah, when we were talking to our mortgage guy, he very much laid out how much of a pain it could be if about 7-8K extra in cash showed up.
I've been saving all the bill of sales for this reason. I'll shred them after we close.

Thanks guys!
The Mossberg MVP is sold.
clintaggie04
AG
I'm pretty sure you can accept a one time gift of up to $10,000 from an immediate family member no questions asked.
TheEyeGuy
AG
clintaggie04 said:

I'm pretty sure you can accept a one time gift of up to $10,000 from an immediate family member no questions asked.
That is also happening is the problem on our end.
dodger02
AG
That's a tax issue.

The bank isn't necessarily worried about your taxes. They want proper assurances they can get the loan repaid on time. Fluctuations in income (earned or otherwise) may raise doubts on their end.
water turkey
WTB revolver, in the Woodlands.

Open to caliber above .22.
Morpholino
AG
SOLD
wreckt01
Looking to sell one of my CZ 75 pistols. This one is a one year old CZ 75 SP-01 9mm with about 1k rounds down the pipe. Gun is in good condition, and shoots great. I'll also include a Wolff HD extractor spring that i haven't installed yet, (5) 18rd CZ mags, and a Safariland 578 GLS holster. Total invested is about $850, selling for $600.00. I don't need two of these (even if i want two), and am looking to partially fund a new dedicated rig for run and gun events.

Located in North Dallas, but travel quite a bit. I'll generate a Bill of Sale for my records.

Text - (Two 1 four) five 3 three - 7 nine 8 five

Mdswyr
M1A Socom CQB for sale with schuester has plug and 5/8-24 thread adapter. Comes with 10 Mags.

$1500 or trade for FAL PARA

Text - 2 five 4 5four one three 2 seven four
mdt_2001
How much ATN? What you looking for?
cuz-i-can
AG
$700. Looking for anything interesting. I like firearms of all kinds.

Edit- or flatbed trailer.
jeremy360
Looking for a .410 shotgun, over under or sxs. I don't check this thread too often, so email jeremy86360 at google mail.
First Page Last Page
Page 15 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.