Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,137,150 Views | 5581 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Morpholino
highvelocity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What I figured, thanks for the confirmation
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
CTGilley
AG
Thanks. I was looking and didn't realize how many models there were. It is on the list but not high enough.

I have too many irons in the fire at the moment. Couple bids out on GB and a few Star pistols coming in. I am not sure how many I will get stuck with.

I may have an extra to off load.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
WTS - Swiss K31, Serial Number 621---, Date of production was 1940. Walnut stock is in pretty good shape compared to a lot of these. Includes troop tag, sling, and muzzle cover. All numbers matching. Asking $650 OBO. First "I'll take it" posted here or via email gets the gun. I'm located in Houston and can meet face to face, but am happy to ship to your 03 or 01 FFL (you pay shipping). My email is save@myredpear.com

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
water turkey
I have a S&W Shield 9 mm and a S&W .40 cal that I would like to trade for a nice revolver. I also have 2 boxes of bullets for each pistol.

I live in the Woodlands.
Morpholino
AG
Bump.

Edit to add that I don't have anything to trade. Maybe others do. Enjoy your freedom.
We Dont Rent Pigs
Anyone have an old M77 with the zytel boat paddle stock? Was infatuated with these as a youngster and would like to own one. Caliber not important. Would buy or trade for.
Wodanaz
AG
We Dont Rent Pigs said:

Anyone have an old M77 with the zytel boat paddle stock? Was infatuated with these as a youngster and would like to own one. Caliber not important. Would buy or trade for.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/801216990
CactusThomas
AG
Those boat paddles seem to have somewhat of a cult following and can bring a nice price at gunshows sometimes.
jskin261
FS: Single shot 410 GA shotgun
Pardner Model SB1
Location College Station

Not sure if anyone would want or even have a use for this but if so send me an email user name at gmail.
jpb1999
AG
Still for sale? Looks like a nice gun but have never shot a kimber.

Spane Bohem

We Dont Rent Pigs
CactusThomas said:

Those boat paddles seem to have somewhat of a cult following and can bring a nice price at gunshows sometimes.

I have yet to run across one at a show.

I have seen them on gunbroker but I tend to shy away from online sales, transfers, shipping, etc.
Tagguy
AG
We Dont Rent Pigs said:

A guy on TGT looks to have quite a few of them in various calibers. I bought something from him last year and it was an easy transaction. If you do hit him up be sure to call like the ad says. He mentioned a time or two while I was there how much he disliked people texting.

Ruger Stainless Zytel Skeleton Paddle SS W/Wood

jwright4288
AG
It sure is. Email me at username@gmail.com if you have any questions or anything.
TheEyeGuy
AG
Uh... Any interest?

Glock 19... Zev slide, trigger, magwell, and barrel. Stippled and undercut frame with cerakote and trijicon rmr. Looking to trade for something cool
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
agingcowboy
AG
I like that.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
magnumtmp
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

Uh... Any interest?

Glock 19... Zev slide, trigger, magwell, and barrel. Stippled and undercut frame with cerakote and trijicon rmr. Looking to trade for something cool

I'm not in the market for one, but that is seriously the prettiest Glock I've ever seen.
Credible Source
AG
What are you looking to trade for?
TheEyeGuy
AG
Carl Hungus said:

What are you looking to trade for?

Nothing specific. I'm pretty open minded, just looking for something unique or cool
agingcowboy
AG
What's the approx value of the glock?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TheEyeGuy
AG
agingcowboy said:

What's the approx value of the glock?
Customer bought it new from Omaha for $2,000 then added the RMR with me. I'm not expecting to get those numbers out of it as it's pre-owned but in perfect condition. If he took it out to the range, he only did once and it's been babied. I'm somewhat flexible on it, but it depends on what is being traded for it. Cash = best price though that's not what I'm on here for. We're how many pages in and I think I might have posted one other thing? Nah, I'm here to wheel and deal. So, with the retail value of the gun and optic new at $2500. This is pre-owned and preowned custom does take more of a hit percentage wise than stock pre-owned but it's not going to be an $1100 price tag either. I'll be fair but the exact price will very much depend on how excited I am about what is being thrown my way.
TheEyeGuy
AG
Oh, and this is a "me" trade not a store trade. So I'm not playing the "this is what a gun store buys that for" price on what someone throws my way. If I post anything up on this thread, that's what I'm doing and I'm keeping the store out of it except I am running a 4473 on anything I trade out.
Naveronski
AG
I love the frame and the RM(06?), but that slide... :/
jabberwalkie09
AG
I have a Stoeger M3K I'm looking to sell. It's basically brand new in box, never fired. Had planned to maybe use it for 3 gun, but I'm going down the pistol path at the moment. Asking $525.

I'm currently out of town on business and won't be back for a couple of weeks, but the shotgun is currently at Texian so if you're local and interested I'm sure we can work something out.
PA24
AG
Dr. Faustus said:

I have an older (~9 years old) FNH FNP 40 that I am interested in selling or trading. It has +/- 500 rounds through it at the range with zero issues. It lived in my nightstand the first few years I owned it and became a safe queen shortly thereafter once my gun "hobby" began to expand and I acquired other pistolas.

The FNP line was replaced by the current FNX line of pistols, for those who are not familiar. DA/SA, two-tone (stainless slide, black polymer frame), 14-round mags, 4" barrel. Good little pistol overall. I have the original hard case and 3 mags. Picture below is not my gun, but is exactly what mine looks like.

Interested in a .22LR revolver (Ruger Single Six or similar), or possibly something else full size in 9mm or 45 ACP depending on what it is. Would also consider selling outright. Located in Houston

Msgt USAF Ret
My brother thinks he wants a Ruger Mark IV. Anyone have one they would part with? His budget is around $300.
BeachRanger
WTS 20 ga Mossberg pump. Guaranteed dove killer.

Just regular pump wood stock shotgun. Selling to help fund a project for my 13-yr old.

In DFW area.

Beach
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I got you fam

https://grabagun.com/ruger-mkiv-22-45-22lr-5-5-bl-sy.html
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Or here it is for $279

https://www.smga.com/ruger/mark-iv-22-45-22lr-black-726
Dr. Faustus
AG
Still available. Will email you in the morning.
jabberwalkie09
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

I have a Stoeger M3K I'm looking to sell. It's basically brand new in box, never fired. Had planned to maybe use it for 3 gun, but I'm going down the pistol path at the moment. Asking $525.

I'm currently out of town on business and won't be back for a couple of weeks, but the shotgun is currently at Texian so if you're local and interested I'm sure we can work something out.

Bumping since I posted pretty late initially.
TheEyeGuy
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

Bumping since I have my eye on a new CZ
magnumtmp
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

Dang dude. Snitches get stitches.
TheEyeGuy
AG
magnumtmp said:

TheEyeGuy said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

Dang dude. Snitches get stitches.
I got a "Lol thanks for that" text on that one
Morpholino
AG
TRADED
Daddy-O5
AG
SigTac SBX15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace

ATN HD 384 2-8x

Cash is king, but open to trade offers. Need an optic for my Grendel build. Always looking for fun night optic gear. Looking to updade my night setup, which is why I'm selling the ATN.
First Page Last Page
Page 13 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.