Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,137,085 Views | 5581 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Morpholino
Brenner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm in Georgetown for Thanksgiving, we can probably work something out for that Friday. westley . brenner@gmail
Ornlu
AG
I'm interested. What's the glass on top?

Ornludahwolf@gmail.com
DatTallArchitect
AG
Javy76 said:

M4

I can send pics if you get me your email
His point was that an M4 takes magazines, not clips.

https://www.gunbacker.com/misused-gun-terms/
Brazos1865
AG
If anyone has a Remington Mohawk 600 in 6mm collecting dust, I may be interested.
BeachRanger
TA2017,

Might be int'd in the semi. How can I reach out to you?

Beach
Javy76
Got it thanks. Went over my head!!!
cledus6150
AG
I am selling a used S&W M&P 9C with thumb safety, it comes with a Galco Triton Kydex IWB holster, factory box and 4 magazines (1-12 rd magazine and 3-17 rd magazines that have the grip spacer so they can be used with the C model guns). I also added trijicon HD sights, and an apex tactical forward set trigger kit. I am asking $380 OBO located in waller but travel to CS frequently.

DUman08
AG
Cleaning out the gun safe. Thought I would get to shoot this gun but not looking like I will.
The gun has never been fired asking $1000. Gun is located in Huntsville but travel to CS and Waller area regularly.

aggiej2007
AG
I'm looking for a Remington 700 Tactical AAC-SD in .308 or 6.5 Creedmoor with the threaded barrel. 16.5" barrel is preferred but would consider the 20" threaded with 5-R rifling. Stainless or black.

I have some JM stamped Marlin 30-30's, Taurus 709 Slim in 9mm with leather holster and a old Stevens Model 67 12g taking up safe space.

Let me know if you're interested. I can provide pictures. allonblack26 at yahoo
CTGilley
AG
Anyone bored and want to make a spreadsheet? I would typically but I am spending my spare time studying for this stupid test.
Average Joe
AG
I don't have anything on your wish list, but if you would take cash for one of those Marlins I would be interested.
Bigballin
AG
cuz-i-can
AG
Was somebody putting together a spreadsheet?
Morpholino
AG
Love Gun
Nice gun, but you are very much limiting your possibilities for a Glock with no finger grooves. Gen 5, 19X's and G45's are all very new guns. If no grooves are your thing, how about Gen 2's?
Shiner Bock
Looking for S&W M&Pc in .40sw.
Morpholino
AG
I'd consider a gen2 if it had a low round count and in mint condition, but prefer a newer gen gun.
Love Gun
Morpholino said:

I'd consider a gen2 if it had a low round count and in mint condition, but prefer a newer gen gun.

Good luck with that, my friend. Those guns are 25 or so years old.
Morpholino
AG
Bump
Morpholino
AG
Bump for weekend trading.
TheEyeGuy
AG
Posting this up for a customer who is not around... he'll chime in with details! These are not something that I'm selling.

Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
agsalaska
AG
You paint your toenails?
AverageAg
AG
Sadly the toes pictured are not mine, nor are they up for sale or trade...I've been collecting these rifles during my time overseas and am shipping them back home! Lots of fakes around here, but just like with anything else, able to do the research and find some good stuff
highvelocity
AG
for sale:

sig 320 x5, has three mags and case. 100 rounds down the tube. $850
vortex razor HD 1-6 scope w/ geissele QD mount. has box. $1100 obo. $950 if you dont want the mount
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
DatTallArchitect
AG
The camel guns are very cool!
Scott Sterlings Face
AG

DPMS LR-308 - $1,000
308 Win 24" Bull barrel 416 stainless 1x10 twist
Magpul PRS adjustable stock

I will sell it as a whole or just the upper. I will be traveling from San Angelo to BCS in the next 2-3 weeks and can meet anywhere in between.

sterling at sallison dot com
texag_89
Looking for a. 38 sp or .357 revolver with 2"-4" barrel... S&W or Ruger on up. No composites or air weights please. Preferably stainless, but blued will be considered.

Several rifles available for trade with this being the main one on the block:

Old Remington Model 14 in 30 Remington. Every bit as nice as the rifle listed in the link with 8-10 boxes of ammo included and a old weaver k4 tube on top.

Mine is also a very good shooter, but has only had about 10 rounds shot in the last 10 years or so. Furniture on mine is nicer than in the link as well.

http://www.collectorsfirearms.com/remington-umc-14-a-30-rem-r19930/

A combo of gun and cash will work as well.

Post back here or contact me for add'l info or for pics:

scampwalker007 at gmail

Thx
_89

Daddy-O5
AG
Testing the waters here. I've been customizing this one over several months and still haven't put a round through it. Needs/wants have changed since then, looking to sell or trade. Not going to take a loss on this one because I would still use it down the line. Total value at list price for everything would be around $850-875, but I bought a few things on sale and actually only have $750 in the gun.

Would take cash ($750 firm)
Primarily looking for a scope for a new Grendel build (that's really why I'm testing the waters here, trying to turn this over into a good scope).
Would also consider any variety of hunting rifles/gear, DNV/Thermal goodies, various AR components.

Ruger Mark IV Lite
StonerCNC Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite Grips
Charging Ring
Victory Trigger
Burris Fastfire Micro Dot

In NW Houston (Tomball). Will travel within reason for sale. Bill of sale required.

jdlco2005 at gmail

88agswin
AG
Custom AR15 .223/5.56 AR15 with Nikon M223 4-16x40mm Scope and 2 clips. I have right at $1500 in the gun and will sell it for $1250. 832-347-0807. I always screw up posting pics on this site so text me if you want pics.

Also have a Vortex Crossfire6x24x50 scope like: http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/crossfire-II-6-24x50-ao-riflescope-with-v-plex-moa-reticle $275

Naveronski
AG
Imgur.com for pic hosting

Must be one hell of a rifle, using great components, to be a $1500 offbrand
agsalaska
AG
Here is the Sig P226 I have Manufactured in 1995. Unfired.

Trades only. double action Smith and Colt revolvers or maybe a Winchester Rifle.

jabberwalkie09
AG
Damn that's nice.
garyt73
AG
Agsalaska, What kind of S&W revolvers are you interested in? I am very interested in your pistol as a trade or outright sale. It appears to be all Stainless, is that correct?
agsalaska
AG
garyt73 said:

Agsalaska, What kind of S&W revolvers are you interested in? I am very interested in your pistol as a trade or outright sale. It appears to be all Stainless, is that correct?
Edit. I am almost certain it is not stainless but is electroless nickel. . It was made entirely in Germany in 1995. Got a really good deal on it from a coworker that was relocated to Chicago several years ago. I have never been able to find another one exactly like it.

Mint condition, post WWII to mid nineties revolvers. There are several that I want and don't have. I do not have a .41 mag and my.45 acp is a family gun and is behind glass. Would always take another .357.

garyt73
AG
Ags, I tried to PM you but it would not send. I would like to further discuss possible trades.
First Page Last Page
Page 7 of 160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.