Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,065,588 Views | 5435 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Red Pear Realty
Aggieangler93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Twelve has been around a while as an organization. I would have no worries making a donation to them, if I felt so led.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Morpholino
AG
ldg397
AG
I love my hk 416 22lr. I never use my 10/22 anymore. Add the silencer and the 416 is terrific.
aggietb
Anyone interested in a 5D jig and router with .308 adapter with 2 unfinished raw AR15 lowers and one unfinished black AR 9 lower. Bit has only been used for 2 lowers. 450+shipping from CO.
Jackie Daytona
AG
aggietb
Lmao, nope just stupid laws in Colorado changing next year so trying to send them back to my gun free brothers in Texas! Otherwise they will just end up sitting at my parents house lol
aggietb
Sold the Lowers and snapped some pics…so now all I'm selling is tools for the suspicious people! Lol. 5D Tactical Premium Jig with .308 adapter and router. 350+shipping

CactusThomas
AG
Hear that, Colorado? He "sold the lowers".
aggietb
You OB guys are brutal lmao it was to a free state! Just tryin to get someone a good deal on a badass jig sheesh lol
grbgolf
AG
Dropped the price down - would also be interested in a 4.25" prodigy
Full Package - $1200
With non light bearing holsters $1100
ShouldastayedataTm
For those that have not seen or heard about the latest rule proposal from the ATF as it relates to private gun sales and when you are a dealer. I will find the link to the actual rule later but this is an interesting video on it. Especially around the 14 minute mark where they talk about Bills of Sale and how they can absolutely get you into serious trouble of thos new rule goes through.
There was a discussion here regarding what folks do amd do not require or provide at a private gun sale. Any records if not done correctly could make the seller an unlicensed dealer even for a single gun sale at a loss. Again will find the link to the actual rule later and add it.
ag_pete09
AG
Why are you wanting to shift to the 15-22?
cledus6150
AG
Smith &Wesson M&P 5.7 (with thumb safety), 3-22rd magazines, Holosun EPS CARRY-RD-MRS, 70rds - FN 40gr v-max, 100rds - 40gr Speer gold dot, 50rds- FIOCCHI 62gr FMJ subsonic.

Asking $1100 located in BCS

Morpholino
AG
ag_pete09 said:

Why are you wanting to shift to the 15-22?

I have upgrades (mainly trigger) that can go onto a an M&P 15-22 but not the HK 416.
JuneBug07
AG
WTS Ruger M77 Hawkeye .204. 23" stainless barrel with laminate stock. Comes with 6.5x20x50 Zeiss Conquest. The scope is silver to match barrel and receiver. Also includes 37 rounds of factory Hornady ammo and 50 rounds of once fired brass reloads with recipe written on box. Round count is less than 100. I would like to get 1100$ for everything. I would like to sell together and not separate the scope and rifle. Please text for pictures. BCS area.
Three-six-one-64nine-2Oseven4
JuneBug07
AG
https://ibb.co/xGyFKmn
https://ibb.co/k29cn2W
https://ibb.co/x1L9DDX
https://ibb.co/cvB8vkv
https://ibb.co/drqKVG1
https://ibb.co/gFwJwKd
aggie4231
AG
Primary Arms prism and Magpul bipod
https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3400933
TAMUG'04 Marine Fisheries.
highvelocity
AG
anyone interested in a daniel defense ambush in 6.8 SPC? i have a TON of ammo for it and will also be selling that separately if anyone is interested. can post pictures over the weekend.
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
jrb2019
AG
STI Edge .40 - looking to sell this to one to build a new Carry Optics pistol in 9mm. This was my backup Limited gun for years and as such, has a low round count. I'll include 5 magazines with purchase. Asking $2000. Lots of brass and bullets available too.

https://imgur.com/a/VeUKOTC
grbgolf
AG
Bergara Premier HMR Pro in .308. 20" barrel. Comes with the 20 moa rail and an Area 419 Hellfire Match Muzzle Brake. Gun shoots great, just switching calibers. Located in DFW. $1300

Morpholino
AG
I have it in 6.5 CM. Awesome gun.
Agnlaw
Please let me know if anyone has a Glock 21 or M&P .45 they might part with.

Text 318 479 zero zero 54
sonnysixkiller
AG
Sportsman outdoor superstore has law enforcement trade- ins for sale
ldg397
AG
FS 1954 Winchester Model 70 30-06. In all original condition. Metal is in excellent condition with very little wear, wood is in good condition with typical hunting finish wear to be expected for 69 year old rifle. Includes period original el paso weaver scope and mounts. Asking $1,300

Email me LDG397 at g mail for pictures, rifle located in BCS.
zooguy96
How do you find firearms that have already sold on gunbroker to get an idea of price? Trying to get an idea of what something is worth.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
aggieforester05
AG
zooguy96 said:

How do you find firearms that have already sold on gunbroker to get an idea of price? Trying to get an idea of what something is worth.

Watchlist auctions and then you can see what they sold for after it ends.
Zaiquiri
AG
2ndChanceAg96
AG
I'm looking to possibly get rid of a Yugo SKS. Everything is original (Not the scope I mounted) but has all matching numbers. The problem is I have seen anywhere from $800 to $1400. Seems to be all over the place. I do know it appears the value has been going up over the years since I bought it. I also need to see how much ammo I have as well. Anyway, I will post pictures when I can get them.
rally-cap
AG
2ndChanceAg96 said:

I'm looking to possibly get rid of a Yugo SKS. Everything is original (Not the scope I mounted) but has all matching numbers. The problem is I have seen anywhere from $800 to $1400. Seems to be all over the place. I do know it appears the value has been going up over the years since I bought it. I also need to see how much ammo I have as well. Anyway, I will post pictures when I can get them.
Atlantic Firearms posted some Yugo's last night, they did not last long - they had them listed at $760 -

Listing
aggieforester05
AG
2ndChanceAg96 said:

Atlantic Firearms just got a batch of those in. You might look at their price to get an idea. They didn't last long at that price.

Yugo SKS

Edit to add: Rally beat me by a minute
2ndChanceAg96
AG
Okay, that makes sense. I just found something that they are valued a little over $800 now. Thanks.
zooguy96
Zaiquiri said:

Thx. Do not have a login, so I guess I will create one.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
agsalaska
AG
zooguy96 said:

Zaiquiri said:

Thx. Do not have a login, so I guess I will create one.

Absolutely worth it. I am on advanced searches at least once a day.

RosecityAg
AG
For Sale: [1] Bergara B-14 HMR 6.5 CM ($850). [2] Springfield Armory Saint Edge 5.56/223 ($1,050). [3] Ruger 10-22 Backpacker with a Vortex Venom red dot, Magpul stock, & threaded barrel ($650)

Located in Tyler, Tx. Email chanderson1812 @ gmail for questions/info.

tsuag10
AG
What is the round count on these? Or are they new?
First Page Last Page
Page 134 of 156

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.