Outdoors
Sponsored by

Best All-Weather floor mats for F150?

3,800 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by n_dagley
dodger02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mule_lx said:

What's the difference between Xact and Weatherbeaters?
I think the Weatherbeaters are a bit more rigid than the Xact...but I'm not 100% sure. I know the tread pattern is different; the Xact have more and deeper channels near the pedals.

I have the Weatherbeaters and don't know that I have any reason to try anything else. They're perfect in my daily driver.

P.S. Get the back seat floorboard mat, too. It fits incredibly well and protects the entire floor behind the seats.
jpb1999
AG
Yes, weather beaters are more rigid and more like the weather techs. I ended up getting the x-acts and LOVE them! Look really great and works great so far. Fit perfect in my f150.

Spane Bohem

Bird93
AG
3D Maxpider are the bomb. They lay flat/contour perfectly, don't slide, and are super easy to clean.
jpb1999
AG
So love the front x-acts, but then they sent me the weatherbeaters for the back by mistake. They fit o.k. but they were a harder plastic and not as "rubbery" as the fronts.

So they then sent me the x-acts for the back seat. I tried putting these in and they didn't fit well at all. For one the places that were bent in the shipping box are not laying out flat in the truck. The biggest issue is the side wing parts that sit lower down on the door entryway, these do not lay down at all, they stay sticking up and don't fit well.

People with X-acts, do yall have the same problem?

Both the weatherbeaters and the x-acts for the backseat are almost identical in both look and feel. Are they the same? The X-acts for the back seat are nothing like the front seats, as I really love the look and feel of the front ones.

Thinking about just keeping the weatherbeater because it fits way better... unless there is just an issue with the x-acts I received and need to get them replaced.

TIA!

Spane Bohem

Bottomfeeder
AG
Sounds like you need the backseat Xacts replaced. Mine look, feel, and fit as good as the front liners.
n_dagley
AG
Can't blue star enough!!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.