Outdoors
Sponsored by

Bigfoot

35,016 Views | 186 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Badace52
Post removed:
by user
ReloadAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'd say I'm an open minded skeptic as well and have really enjoyed this thread. I forgot I started it but it's been really entertaining to read.
FSGuide
rwv2055 said:

I saw a poster for this yesterday, and figured it was why the thread got bumped.

http://southeasttexasbigfoot.com

Who is going?

There is a Bigfoot conference in TX? In April? I know what I'd doing for my anniversary. I wonder if they have any classes where I can get certified?
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Bobcat06 said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

In this day and age with game cameras everywhere and night vision scopes and thermal technology, if squatch were out there in TX, LA or FL, he would have been seen already.

If you start talking about massive wilderness areas in places like BC, it's a possibility but still almost zero evidence to support it and I personally believe it's a hoax.

I love watching those shows and the interviews with the cryptozoologists... it just blows my mind that you're alledging that there is a breeding population of some sort of giant ape out there with almost zero fossil evidence to support it.
How much fossil evidence existed to support the existence of gorillas prior to their verification?

So are you saying that you think they exist and we just haven't found fossil evidence to support it? If so, reread my post... the combination of multiple things make it almost impossible for me to entertain the idea of something like a Sasquatch going undetected in our own backyards.

I am also having a hard time understanding the part about gorilla fossils. For all I know, not many people (if any - outside of indigenous people) had been to the parts of Africa were Gorillas survived. A large portion of the globe was unexplored and I am sure many travelled by sail or steam... I don't know how prevalent fossil hunting was back then either.

Believe what you want to believe...
ttha_aggie_09
AG
You make a good point about the fossil discovery in TX that I was unaware of.

I still find it nearly impossible that an animal that size would remain scientifically unnoticed in such highly populated areas, such as E TX, FL, LA, etc.. You want to start talking about the more remote areas of the world and sure it's alot more plausible. Still extremely unlikely, but possible.

Believe as you see fit...
ironmanag
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

You make a good point about the fossil discovery in TX that I was unaware of.

I still find it nearly impossible that an animal that size would remain scientifically unnoticed in such highly populated areas, such as E TX, FL, LA, etc.. You want to start talking about the more remote areas of the world and sure it's alot more plausible. Still extremely unlikely, but possible.

Believe as you see fit...
I tend to agree with this.

I think Yeti is far more plausible than Bigfoot.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Dude libel to get shot with that stunt.

People are crazy and wouldn't hesitate to unload on bigfoot.
AgsMnn
AG
Agreed.

You can clearly see the shirt line as well. Can't believe people filming believed it.
Bigfootisreal
Definitely a fake!
AgsMnn
AG
Curious if this isn't part of "the ride".

That you might be able to see Big Foot.
Marlin39m
That's Bigfoot scouting ahead of 1st rifle season.
Badace52
AG
That's a guy possibly scouting but more likely trying to get shot pulling a stupid prank. It's extremely unlikely "bigfoot" currently exists.

An Asian Gigantopithecus relative or two may have survived into the oral histories of members of native peoples in both Asia and North America but as with most of the prehistoric megafauna was likely killed off by humans thousands of years ago.

Unicorns are believed to be related to the prehistoric oral history of wolly rhinos a.k.a. "siberian unicorn". Most historians now believe mermaids were likely mis-identified sightings of sirenians (dugongs, manatees, and sea cows).

All of the best myths have a little bit of truth to them.
CM
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.