Outdoors
Sponsored by

Looking for a Used Tractor Tire

2,381 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgySkeet06
AgySkeet06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have a good source for used tractor tires? The massey blew a rear tire today while cutting hay.

Trying to see if I can find a 18.4 x 30 used tire. Farm location is El Campo but frequently in Austin, College Station and Houston area
aggieband 83
AG
There used to be a place in Eagle Lake. It was called "Eagle Tractor". The owner bought salvage tractors at auction. He would part them out at his business. He always had tires. I do not know if they are still open. Check the Eagle Lake phone book.
nonameag99
aggieband 83 said:

phone book.
https://www.yellowpages.com/eagle-lake-tx/mip/eagle-tractor-parts-co-30163966?lid=30163966

The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
stdeb11
AG
Try the local crossfit gym?
AgEng06
AG
Just drop by your local CrossFit gym and see what they have lying around.

Dammit. I just saw I was beaten to the punch while typing!
AgySkeet06
AG
aggieband 83 said:

There used to be a place in Eagle Lake. It was called "Eagle Tractor". The owner bought salvage tractors at auction. He would part them out at his business. He always had tires. I do not know if they are still open. Check the Eagle Lake phone book.
I use to go there back in the day... I believe they shut down a while back
Gunny456
AG
Try Legend Hill Enterprises in Fredericksburg Texas. Troy is the owner ask for him. He will either have one or tell you where to find one.
ghollow
AG
Here are some in Austin.
https://austin.craigslist.org/grd/d/michelintractor-tires/6503407761.html
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
greenman99
AG
Gap tractor. They should have one or at least be able to tell you where to get one.
AgySkeet06
AG
ghollow said:

Here are some in Austin.
https://austin.craigslist.org/grd/d/michelintractor-tires/6503407761.html
Thanks GHOLLOW! those may work!
AgySkeet06
AG
Update. The ad was posted by Paige Tractor. The tires in the ad were already sold but he had another at 75-80% tread he is selling me for $75! The local co-op wanted $595 for a new tire. Big win, now only have to sell 2 bales of hay to pay for it lol
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.