Outdoors
Sponsored by

Chinook Sunflower Seeds

48,171 Views | 460 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ellebee
AustinEricAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Couple guys on another thread asked me to share this. I created an online code for 20% off. Use "TexAgs20" on the Chinook Seedery website. Best flavors, best tasting and 75% less salt. You'll see them at Bucees in about 10 days. I'm also working a deal to get them at Blue Bell for baseball games. Levy liked the idea of an Aggie product at the games.

Arthur Stilwell
All I eat is Spitz Cracked Pepper seeds. Any plans to come out with something similar?
AustinEricAg
AG
Something like that is being discussed. Give the Hatch Green Chili a try. They are amazing and have a little heat like cracked pepper.
JAG03
AG
Where do you enter the code?
Zjones920
crosswalk said:

All I eat is Spitz Cracked Pepper seeds. Any plans to come out with something similar?

The Parm & Pepper are good too. The cinnamon toast is surprisingly good. The only flavor I didn't like was the bbq.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
WTF are small batch sunflower seeds?

I take it this is an Ag owned biz? I'll do some business with ya if so.
JimboFlyFisher
AG
Ordered the variety pack. A lot of flavors sold out unless you get that. Code goes in at end of checkout. Thanks!!
AustinEricAg
AG
JAG03 said:

Where do you enter the code?

There's a box on the website just before you check out. Enter texags20 there.
AgEng06
AG
Ordered the variety pack. Looking forward to trying them out.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Variety pack here too. Though I almost went all in on the six pack of hatch chile. That cinnamon toast tho......!!
AustinEricAg
AG
Gota De Limon said:

WTF are small batch sunflower seeds?

I take it this is an Ag owned biz? I'll do some business with ya if so.

My boys play baseball and I was chewing Levi Garrett all the time. I came across Chinook and they helped me stop chewing. I liked the low salt content so I could eat them all the time. I could actually taste the next day. The flavors are really good. I had tons of kids asking me to buy them and bring them to the fields. They loved them. So, I went by their office introduced myself. The founder had just started the company so I decided to get involved and bought a piece of the business. The Bucees partnership should be a big deal for us.

Thanks for the support.
AustinEricAg
AG
AgEng06 said:

Ordered the variety pack. Looking forward to trying them out.

Thanks! Let me know what you think.
AustinEricAg
AG
Gota De Limon said:

Variety pack here too. Though I almost went all in on the six pack of hatch chile. That cinnamon toast tho......!!

Thanks!
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Good freakin' bull.

Hope y'all kill it!
AustinEricAg
AG
AgInLV said:

Ordered the variety pack. A lot of flavors sold out unless you get that. Code goes in at end of checkout. Thanks!!

We had to rebrand (new packaging) before the Bucees launch next week. Just a little behind on getting everything converted over.
AustinEricAg
AG
Also...already in the premium HEB stores and Whole Foods. Besides Bucees we just signed on with wag a bag and Racetrack gas stations.

Hopefully they will be all over Texas soon. That's the goal.
FIDO*98*
AG
AustinEricAg said:

AgInLV said:

We had to rebrand (new packaging) before the Bucees launch next week. Just a little behind on getting everything converted over.

Awesome news about Buccees. Will they have all the flavors? I usually end up with Dill Pickle or Plain because they carry them at Whole Foods, but, my favorites are BBQ, Green Chile, and Cinnamon
AustinEricAg
AG
FIDO*98* said:

AustinEricAg said:

AgInLV said:

Awesome news about Buccees. Will they have all the flavors? I usually end up with Dill Pickle or Plain because they carry them at Whole Foods, but, my favorites are BBQ, Green Chile, and Cinnamon

Bucees will have original, bbq, hatch green chili and Parmesan & Pepper.
rather be fishing
AG
Got a few free bags at the Austin SEC Picnic a couple years ago. The hatch was certainly my favorite, but I like all of them. And I can attest that I didn't get they really cheek that I typically get with David's seeds.
ConstructionAg01
AG
Good Bull. Just bought some.
AustinEricAg
AG
ConstructionAg01 said:

Good Bull. Just bought some.

Gig'em.
HSEAG13
bought the variety pack. Will be driving back and forth from the panhandle to Houston over the next couple weeks and sunflower seeds help me stay awake. Hoping these will have the benefits of the same type when David had their no salt flavors a couples years ago.
AustinEricAg
AG
HSEAG13 said:

bought the variety pack. Will be driving back and forth from the panhandle to Houston over the next couple weeks and sunflower seeds help me stay awake. Hoping these will have the benefits of the same type when David had their no salt flavors a couples years ago.

Yessir. Safe travels.
dr_boogs
AG
Just ordered the 6 pack. Great website, discount worked, easy peasy.
AustinEricAg
AG
dr_boogs said:

Just ordered the 6 pack. Great website, discount worked, easy peasy.

Thanks Doc.
LSB_2002
AG
Awesome! Why no linky to the website????

I guess i'll have to google it!
AustinEricAg
AG
LSB_2002 said:

Awesome! Why no linky to the website????

I guess i'll have to google it!

Yep...just go to Chinook Seedery.
AZAG08
AG
Looks like TexAgs is all trying these -- went to get the variety pack and its sold out
redass1876
AG
My inner math nerd kicked in and i'm wondering why the single-serve is cheaper per ounce than the bags

Also looks like all variety packs are currently sold out; any ETA on when they will be back?
PANHANDLE10
Hatch Green Chile, so frickin good! Keep up the good work.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
75% less salt? Forget that. I want so much salt on my sunflower seeds I'm practically pickled.
tamu02
sold out
BurrOak
AG
Store locator on the website shows a health food place in Killeen sells them. Headed there in a bit.
AustinEricAg
AG
AZAG08 said:

Looks like TexAgs is all trying these -- went to get the variety pack and its sold out

Sorry fellas. Just a glitch with the new website and managing the inventory transition to the new bags from the old ones.

I'll get it fixed ASAP.
AustinEricAg
AG
tamu02 said:

sold out

Plenty of stock. Just a glitch. I'll let you know as soon as I get it corrected.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.