Outdoors
Sponsored by

Chinook Sunflower Seeds

48,002 Views | 460 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ellebee
Canyon99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Parm & Pepper, BBQ, and Hatch Green Chile are always in my pickup console or pantry at my house. The entire family loves these things and gripes at me when we are out of stock. Also, do yourself a favor and mix a bag of BBQ and Hatch Green Chile. Damn good recommendation!

Would love to see them in stock in Fredericksburg, Comfort, and Boerne areas.
Chinook Seedery
Sponsor
Canyon99 said:

Parm & Pepper, BBQ, and Hatch Green Chile are always in my pickup console or pantry at my house. The entire family loves these things and gripes at me when we are out of stock. Also, do yourself a favor and mix a bag of BBQ and Hatch Green Chile. Damn good recommendation!

Would love to see them in stock in Fredericksburg, Comfort, and Boerne areas.

You have any connections to convenience store owners in those areas let me know. Or, tell your favorite store to carry them. For sure if they are supplied by McLane, Grocery Supply, Core-Mark, KeHE or UNFI. We are already set up with those distributors.
Sponsor Message: Chinook Seedery | Best Seeds Ever | www.chinookseedery.com
zurcaled11
AG
Right now a single 4oz pack of the cinnamon toast is $15 and Smokehouse is $27, is that an error?
Chinook Seedery
Sponsor
zurcaled11 said:

Right now a single 4oz pack of the cinnamon toast is $15 and Smokehouse is $27, is that an error?

Drop down menu. Cinnamon toast @ 15 is a 6 count. Smokehouse @ 27 is a 12 count.
Chinook Seedery
Sponsor
You guys be sure to check out the new Chinook promo pinned at the top. Free seeds for a year. Enter as much as you want. Lots of ways to enter.
DimeBox17
AG
Hey Eric shoot me a text. I lost your number when I switched over to a new phone. Thanks!
ellebee
Just ordered some single serve packets since y'all were out of the 6 pack.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.