Outdoors
Sponsored by

Hog Hunting for my wife

8,804 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by FJB
CTGilley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
R3dneck_09 said:

I'd like to plan to do the hunt near September for her birthday. And yes i always eat the meat of the animal I harvest.
Still not sure if we are talking 2 or 4 legged hogs..
R3dneck_09
AG
Hogs on the ground are the goal, not too picky on how I get there. Whether it's a nice lodge or just puttin them on the ground!
CTGilley
AG
R3dneck_09 said:

Hogs on the ground are the goal, not too picky on how I get there. Whether it's a nice lodge or just puttin them on the ground!
...... and still confused.
drummer0415
AG
R3dneck_09 said:

Hogs on the ground are the goal, not too picky on how I get there.

Tannerite it is!
Moon Shadow
!.) Think this over!
2.) Listen to Jeff Foxworthy's monologue on taking his wife hunting.
3.) Go anyway! You're further along than I could ever get my Frau to agree to.
Goodest Poster
AG
R3dneck_09 said:

I'd like to plan to do the hunt near September for her birthday. And yes i always eat the meat of the animal I harvest.
username checks out
dr_boogs
AG
Page 2 and I'm in before the "shoot em in the nuts" line gets dropped on us? You guys are slipping.
CrottyKid
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Hog Hunting for my wife

If there was ever a thread title destined to produce 5 pages of mockery and bad jokes, this is it.
I think I saw this title on a Craigslist personals ad.
txaggiefarmer05
AG
Redneck, send me an email at sthuddles@gmail. I'm in DFW and might can help you.
HookThis
AG
ballchain said:

This entertains me
GE
AG
HookThis said:

ballchain said:

This entertains me
The first couple seconds where he turns it so he's behind it I always think it's going in a different direction.

Whole thread is cracking me up. Much needed comic relief during a stressful day.
CBattBQ87
AG
GE said:

HookThis said:

ballchain said:

This entertains me
The first couple seconds where he turns it so he's behind it I always think it's going in a different direction.

Whole thread is cracking me up. Much needed comic relief during a stressful day.
I fully expected him to run square into that tree. I watch too much Ridiculousness.
buzzardb267
AG
There is an outfitter near me, in Jermyn, that is right on SH 114. We once had a place nearby but recently sold it. I still drive by often and if you don't find something I will get a name and number by Saturday for sure. He also buys hogs. Judging by his place, there won't be any fancy lodge involved.

Sorry I can't be more help at this time.

Staying in the spirit of TexAgs, when I was in school TWU was considered our sister school. We did a lot of hog hunting before an SMU or TCU game. They threw a dance that was roundly referred to as the Warthog Hop and their swimming pool was fondly called the Bay of Pigs. You were just born too late!
"ROGER - OUT"
Sean Mercer
Is Listeater still single?
asandl
AG
On a rough day on the recruiting front, this is without a doubt the Thread of the Day!
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

They threw a dance that was roundly referred to as the Warthog Hop
"Pig Push" was the non-PC name I always heard. I think my fish year was about the last one.
Chickenhawk
With a thread title like this, I was certain thread would deliver.

I was not disappointed.
Seanzy2012
AG
GE said:

HookThis said:

ballchain said:

This entertains me

I signed in just to post the fact that I've been laughing at this video for the last 20 minutes.

So much in fact that I called everyone who works for me in my office just to show them this video.
R3dneck_09
AG
ballchain said:

https://i.imgur.com/bTgCu77.gif
BAHAHAHA!!
BenFiasco14
AG
This thread had me in tears. By the first few posts on page two I was in hysterical laughter. Awesome thread
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
FJB
AG
This thread has delivered. "A hogging we shall go"
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.