Outdoors
Sponsored by

Interesting things at the gun store... August 22nd edition...

10,018 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CharlieBrown17
TheEyeGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Guess who is camping at the shop tonight? Oh yeah, me.

Bout 7:15 we heard a loud thump on the roof. WTF, Mate? Have Jabber go check around back. POS Chevy back there with the glass broken out. Look at it and it looks like it's been hot wired.

Weird enough that I left Jabber up here to wait on the police while I went home and got the air mattress and had some wife time.

So, eye guy get's to party at the gun store all night long. That being said, it'll be good for me. Need to get some work done on the mill. About ready to start producing custom serial numbered lowers for you guys.

Oh... I do have some company with me tonight. Figured this would do the trick.

BreNayPop
AG
Seriously, just move!

Be safe tonight.
DatTallArchitect
AG
So did you check out the roof?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I can't get up there. Already emailed my business partner/landlord about it.
DatTallArchitect
AG
You need to brush up on your ninja skills!
CrottyKid
AG
New location seems in order to be sure.
jabberwalkie09
Ragoo
AG

Get to lurnin'
BearJew13
AG
Running low on ammo?
MookieBlaylock
AG
Cool story bra

Does jabber use the left or right hand for security checks
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Is that my suppressor?

/JK sorta
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Be careful!
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
Wife time before going off to war

"To my dear Mrs Eyeguy,

Life here on the store front is lonely and bleak. The night is long. I sent jabba out for food and provisions hours ago and he has not returned, I fear he may have just gone home. There's no telling when I will see you again. Don't wait up for me.

-Eyeguy"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Any chance that nuisance bear tormenting people in Colorado could be placed on said roof? Would solve a problem or two....
ttha_aggie_09
AG
I think a nice deterrent would be 12fmane stashing his personal collection of snakes at the store and post a sign that says "Caution: Missing Snake"... might be a pretty successful deterrent
SteveBott
AG
Nice. Big pics of rattlesnakes front and back.
SteveBott
AG
Serious note Grew up in Houston till 90 and even then that part of town was no go. Need to move.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Exactly! Anyone that looks shady, just tell them:

"Yeah, it's just a 4-5 ft Diamondback... he hasn't eaten in about three weeks so he's hungry and will turn up soon... I hope"
Watchful Ag
AG
You dead yet?
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Crosspost the snake thread? I am sure someone from that thread has access to snakes. Black Mamba for the win???
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Watchful Ag said:

You dead yet?
Nope. Stopped to get a couple cokes and a six pack of beer on the way to the store. Found two 12 packs of old school coke zero chilling there. Got those instead. Should have gotten the beer.

*note... I have a loaded gun with me... beer was never in the equation... i'm just joking*
CharlieBrown17
AG
Following for the morning.
UnderoosAg
AG
There's a homeless couple that likes to hang out on the roof of the UHS clinic next to our office building. We were first introduced to them about a year ago when one of the guys looks out our 4th floor window to see them kicking each other's asses. He called the cops, but the sirens spooked them and they split. They apparently like to shoplift at North Star Mall across the street and stashed clothes by an AC unit before hauling ass. They came back later that day to grab their loot.

We've seen them around the area, and they showed up again late last week. They spent the night on the roof and this time the guys got to see them wake up, stretch, strip, change, and pee (into empty Taco Cabana cups, they're not animals). We've called the cops, and the clinic, but they've apparently still not locked up an outside access ladder.

Maybe they jacked the truck and moved to Houston? If you find white plastic bags full of new clothes behind your place, tell them SA says hi.

jabberwalkie09
AG
There were clothes in the bed, but they didn't look new.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Some photos of said Chevy.

Post removed:
by user
cr0wbar
AG
Gdamit. Did you play any Pub last night?
Thunder18
AG
SteveBott said:

Serious note Grew up in Houston till 90 and even then that part of town was no go. Need to move.

His shop isn't in that bad of an area, good grief
CactusThomas
AG
Sasappis said:

BreNayPop said:

Seriously, just move!

Be safe tonight.

Gun store robberies have nothing to do with location. Folks will drive a long ways to rob a gun store.

I would bet anything that stats don't back that up.
Frequency of robbery is always a function of location, among other things.
Canyon99
Can I have your guns when you are dead? [little boy in Three Amigos]
XpressAg09
AG
30 second video with bad words in it...use headphones
AggiePetro07
AG
XpressAg09 said:

30 second video with bad words in it...use headphones
WTF?
Finn Maccumhail
AG
Letter read in an old-timey Southern accent:

To my loving wife,

Dearest Mrs. Eye-Guy,

The steamy night toils on as I wait for the scoundrels who's lack of honor and industry compel them to attempt to rob us of our labors. I think fondly on our walks in among the oak motts whilst we sip on sweet tea.

Perhaps one day such rapscallions shall see the error of their ways and commit themselves to good, Christian labor and not be idle tools of the Devil.

How I long to be home with you and the little ones but I must protect the good Texian name from these rapacious invaders.

Please send provisions as our meager rations run thin and the night wind blows cold without you by my side. Pray for me and my stalwart companion Jabberwockie that we may triumph and return home victorious.

Your devoted husband,
Eye-Guy
BlueSmoke
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Mostly chill night. Bout 2AM, someone pulled on the back door but I heard them pull on several of the doors in the back so I'm pretty sure they were trying them all out. Heard at least three more doors get pulled on heading down the strip.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.