Outdoors
Sponsored by

To do as a hobby and educate yourself for later in life

6,579 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by JD05AG
dr_boogs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Some day I want to buy an old muscle car and restore it. I'm a huge fan of the 68-70 Chevelles and the 68-70 Olds 442s with the right finish and posture are just gorgeous.

If that doesn't work out I can always work for eye guy. Would love to get the employee discount over there.
Texas 1836
AG
I'm taking a welding class right now through a local JUCO. really enjoying it.

I found out tonight some people sign up for this class and others just to use the equipment. They have some pretty nice woodworking equipment.
NOBEVO
AG
Bird taxidermy. Have 25 years experience with personal customer base. Transitioned nicely into retirement from full-time unrelated profession.
Max Power
AG
I would love to get into knife making, but my current home setup won't allow for a workshop. Next time I buy a home I hope to have enough land and no HOA so I can build a workshop. Till then I'm stuck with my BBQ addiction.
Burdizzo
AG
Also raising free range heritage turkeys. I hear people pay crazy stupid prices for those things.
TwoMarksHand
AG
Burdizzo said:

Also raising free range heritage turkeys. I hear people pay crazy stupid prices for those things.
This also works for farm fattened wild hogs.
JD05AG
AG
Son of 73 said:

SWCBonfire said:

Quote:

Cattle (I have a masochistic streak I guess)

Best way I know to turn a large fortune into a small one.

Let me know if you want me to start some black walnuts, I might try it this fall.
If you ever want to lose it all, try breeding horses.
No thanks, heard they kick hard.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.