Outdoors
Sponsored by

Help Finding a Vehicle with Partial Tag Number

32,420 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by neutrino
KW02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
do you have an email?

The two blue 2D's I found are a 1992 and 1998.

I google street viewed and did not see a blue jeep. One had a red jeep in front of the house
Mr. McGibblets
AG
This is allsome
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AZAG08
AG
GeronimoAg
AG
In.
raidernarizona
This thread delivers!!!!
Hoss
AG
Found the house but no jeep. Gonna try again in a couple of hours. If the same jeep is parked out front I'm gonna knock on the door and Introduce myself.
Hoss
AG
quote:
do you have an email?

The two blue 2D's I found are a 1992 and 1998.

I google street viewed and did not see a blue jeep. One had a red jeep in front of the house

Email is....
Centerpole90
AG
Set your phone to record that.
Agfencer98
AG
I am intrigued. Watchlisted.
Sentinel
AG
quote:
Found the house but no jeep. Gonna try again in a couple of hours. If the same jeep is parked out front I'm gonna knock on the door and Introduce myself.
Sounds risky.
Hoss
AG
quote:
quote:
Sounds risky.

Meh. If it's the same guy then probably not so much. He's a 45 year old computer geek living in the suburbs. And I know he's pretty gutless because when I got out of my truck to try and talk to him before he wouldn't make eye contact and sped away. I don't plan to be confrontational. I'm just going to introduce myself and kindly ask him why he has taken an interest me.

I mean, if it's the same guy we're practically neighbors. He lives in my subdivision about 5 minutes from my house.
91AggieLawyer
AG
I would not recommend a knock on the door. He may or may not be armed in public, but he has a better chance (if he does have a beef with you) to shoot you on his property and get away with it. Unlikely, but don't take the risk.

The police are there for a reason. Use them. They should at least contact the people.
Hoss
AG
Okay, well, at a minimum I want to see of it's the same jeep and take some pictures if it is.
Tagguy
AG
I'm all TAG and my 4 door Wrangler is silver thank you very much.

Also would you please stop closing the blinds. It makes it hard to see in.
KW02
AG
Email sent. You can take it down.
Centerpole90
AG
Hoss be like

Kolache007
AG
Can't just watch list this! In!!
DDSO
ursusguy
Hoss
AG
Alright, here's the happy and not very exciting ending...

I drove by their house two times and didn't see anything. I decided to try one more time. As I'm approaching the house this little firecracker of a woman that's about 5'4" comes running out and motions for me to stop. I stop and she motions for me to roll my window down.

She points her finger at me and says, "Why are you always parked at the gym?!?"

About this time her husband walks out. I said, "Are you Michael and Milissa XXX?" She says, "Yes, Shane, we are. Now why are you always parked at the gym? Me and the ladies that work out in there are freaked out because we think you're stalking us."

The husband then explained that his wife called him from the gym and told him to come get my plate number, so that's what he was doing when he was taking pictures. He explained that the reason he sped off when I got out to talk to him was because he had his daughter with him and he wasn't sure what I was going to do.

I explained that I'm not stalking the women at the gym, but that I sometimes like to park on the street overlooking the pond at the rec center and just unwind and decompress a little before I go home. The husband said he completely understood and had done the same thing.

Basically, they thought I was stalking them so they stalked me. Then I caught them stalking me so I stalked them. Then they caught me stalking them and once we all realized what was going on we laughed about it and shook hands and went our separate ways.

So, there's the happy ending all wrapped up with a neat little bow. Thanks to everyone that was able to help me find them.
CharlieBrown17
AG
Stalkception
Centerpole90
AG
So they're not swingers?
Hoss
AG
quote:
So they're not swingers?

I didn't actually ask, so it's possible, but that wasn't really the vibe I got from them.
Centerpole90
AG
Well hell. It would have made for a great story. Glad it all turned out well.
SouthparkKenny
Well no gun play, nothing more to see, wrong forum....
clem93
AG
Great story.

OnlyForNow
AG
Big Ben, put your gay cowboy rodeo clown spin on this... How would it end if you were involved?
SanAntoneAg
AG
Hoss was King of the Interwebs today. Up until 6:10.
sts7049
AG
well, that's an ending i didn't expect
Bottlerocket
AG
clapping gif
FSGuide
Still no pic of the chick.
GatorAg03
AG
Haha, it probably freaked them out that you actually drove by. I bet they really think you are stalking them now and that you made up the story about you thinking they were stalking you. Of course they could have made up the story of them thinking you were stalking them, when in reality they really are stalking you.

To clear things up, You might still end up like this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2969992/Married-TV-actor-wakes-testicles-STOLEN-drugged-Russian-bar-attractive-blonde-working-organ-traffickers.html
TshirtVulture
Now that..... That is a funny story. Riveting
Log
AG
I was expecting more Kiara/Stuck on Stupid.

I am disappoint.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.