Outdoors
Sponsored by

Help Finding a Vehicle with Partial Tag Number

32,414 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by neutrino
Xxtm0620xx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was tboned in a hit and run. I was able to get the last 4 of the table number and make of the vehicle. Any way someone can help me find out how to find out the owner info???
BuddysBud
AG
If OB can track down a graffiti painter in Calgary, they should be able to help you out. But unlike the original thread, mfbarns will not be available to use his internet skills to help.
Kenneth_2003
AG
I think OB has gotten better over the years. Don't need no stinking MFBarnes!
KatNotVonDee
well this thread is pretty damn old but here's where Google led me so why not ask.

I'm doing a house/dog sit for a friend of a friend. I have met her twice, she seems to like me quite a bit. I came to start the sit and was handed quite a long list of responsibilities and tasks. Ridiculous. Doable but ridiculous, but hey ho, I said I'd do it, so I'm doing it. However, I was an hour late feeding the spoiled pugs one day and I got a text reminder to do it.

I did ask about cameras and was told there was one in the back yard for security and that was it. I now think that's a lie. I also think that one of her adult children has been driving by/parking outside of the house to check on me.

So, who can help me with a partial plate? I'll know the last name, so it shouldn't be too hard!

Kat

ps, I WISH I was doing anything fun or watchable! Maybe her husband likes that early morning braless in a t-shirt look
FSGuide
KatNotVonDee said:

well this thread is pretty damn old but here's where Google led me so why not ask.

I'm doing a house/dog sit for a friend of a friend. I have met her twice, she seems to like me quite a bit. I came to start the sit and was handed quite a long list of responsibilities and tasks. Ridiculous. Doable but ridiculous, but hey ho, I said I'd do it, so I'm doing it. However, I was an hour late feeding the spoiled pugs one day and I got a text reminder to do it.

I did ask about cameras and was told there was one in the back yard for security and that was it. I now think that's a lie. I also think that one of her adult children has been driving by/parking outside of the house to check on me.

So, who can help me with a partial plate? I'll know the last name, so it shouldn't be too hard!

Kat

ps, I WISH I was doing anything fun or watchable! Maybe her husband likes that early morning braless in a t-shirt look

How many characters do you have?
Do you know make or model of the vehicle?
I have a work database that does "wildcard searches" but you have to have some decent input for it to work
maroon barchetta
KatNotVonDee
first three letters, then a number. Know it was a white car (bad with makes and models, sorry!) and definitely not more than 5 years old.

I know it was one of her minions, so the last name is only one of two options.

ooooh exciting to be able to know, and say, oh, so-and-so stopped by the other day, well, was parked outside...

Kat
Undertone
Hi, The new pandemic is "hit and run," as I discovered when I stumbled upon this forum. "Get out now; nothing will happen!" is the new trend.
My cousin was driving along with her baby when she was struck by a "poop for brains" that cowardly ran the red light and fled.
Luckily, the baby was not injured, and she only suffered a few minor bruises and wounds. Her car was seriously damaged.
I analyzed a short video from her camera and got the make, model, year, and color, along with the three last digits of the California license plate. To catch that felon, according to the police, a complete license plate is required, but now I see that it's possible to do a partial run.
I would appreciate someone there who could help with this.
neutrino
I have a similar situation and wondered if the group would be willing to help.

White Mercedes fled the scene and I was only able to get a partial plate from the 18 Wheeler who was involved in the collision.

My best guess on the plate is (XX3-J17X)

https://imgur.com/a/46uffPY

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.