Outdoors
Sponsored by

Obama to Austrailians: America Should Be Ashamed Of Gun Control Laws

1,942 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by CS78
letterman72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/president-obama-points-to-australian-gun-control-laws-as-an-example-of-why-the-us-should-be-ashamed/story-fni0xqrc-1226950336777?read-from-reading-list=true
Lungblood
I am ashamed of gun control laws
aggieland09
giddings_ag_06
AG
I'm ashamed of obama...
GinaLinetti
AG
I'm not sure why I'm surprised by anything he says.
suprafly03
AG
Giddings,

If u were a Dixie Chick, people would stop buying your albums for saying that...
BenderRodriguez
AG
I'm ashamed of both Obama and our many overly restrictive and arbitrary gun control laws, so I guess we are even.
giddings_ag_06
AG
Luckily I'm just a little ol small Texas town bum with no media following to bash me.
always gig em
AG
I'm ashamed of the people that voted this clown in in the first place.
stdeb11
AG
Wonder how many guns were protecting him during this visit?

Right to bear arms is a Constitutional right...unlike health care and cell phones

[This message has been edited by stdeb11 (edited 6/10/2014 9:38p).]
Kramer
AG
I agree with the President. Let's do away with them.
Centerpole90
AG
Going to another country to criticize your own.

Not my favorite move; not for the Dixie Chicks and not for a US President. You want to bag on things here at home… do it at home.
GeronimoAg
AG
We're definitely ashamed of you, Barry.
Tom Doniphon
Screw him.
aggiesq
AG
President pos
bam02
AG
Yes, this nation should pass laws like Chicago. That would cure our ills.
letterman72
AG
I like the part that says mass shootings are a once a week occurrence.
RNG
He seems proud of very little and ashamed of quite alot.
Nealthedestroyer
AG
The comments on that article gave me cancer
Ogre09
AG
quote:
I am ashamed of gun control laws
Bottlerocket
AG
sadly, this is not the first or second or third time he has gone overseas and publicly shamed America. my dislike of him has grown to hatred.
letterman72
AG
Austrailia has a bad illegal immigration problem also. Drive-by shootings are also common in the big cities such as Sydney. Amazing how that wasn't mentioned.
AG
All he does is travel around the world and criticize or apologize for America . Had and his wife are not proud to be Americans. Truly a pathetic situation.
Aggie Infantry
AG
I have lost faith in our government as a whole and I no longer trust law enforcement agencies (national, state, or local).

A sad state of affairs, but, until there is a massive shift back to real, Constitutional based government, then my faith will continue to erode.
Lungblood
We've def got a prob on our hands.
KatyAg01
AG
“The United States does not have a monopoly on crazy people,” Obama said.

“It’s not the only country that has psychosis and yet we kill each other in these mass shootings at rates that are exponentially higher than any place else.’’

“What’s the difference? The difference is that these guys can stack up a bunch of ammunition in their houses.’’
------------------------------------------------
I don't consider myself crazy by any measure, yet I have a fair amount of ammunition "stacked up" in my house. Is that ok by you, Barry? Is it ok for us non-pyschos to have ammunition at home, or is that the next target of gun control? Tax the everliving **** out of ammo so the average citizen can't afford to shoot his guns?
DayAg!
S
Just a sign of the times guys. It's all part of something more. We'll probably all be alive to see the fall of this country. Not one empire has ever sustained rule or success. Not one. We are no different. Our time will come just as did the rest. We are headed to a one world govt. Which brings in religious implications that I wont go into. But it is coming.
MouthBQ98
AG
Ammo is cheaper in bulk, the supply has been unreliable at times in the last decade, and a gun is a paperweight without it..
KRamp90
AG
quote:
I like the part that says mass shootings are a once a week occurrence.

quote:
‘Wow’: Journalist Attempts to ‘Debunk’ Anti-Gun Group’s List of ‘School Shootings in America Since Sandy Hook’ — Here’s What He Found

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/10/wow-journalist-attempts-to-debunk-anti-gun-groups-list-of-school-shootings-in-america-since-sandy-hook-heres-what-he-found/
Mr. Dubi
What KRamp said.... Cuts their argument in half. Correct for pink shirts for bullyng leading up to bordeline personaliies tempered by a society with no consequences for personal actions, teachers who are not allowed to discipline and principals who can't punish and parents who don't care feeding kids antidepressants, you'd have a near utopian society.

[This message has been edited by Mr. Dubi (edited 6/11/2014 11:17a).]
Lungblood
Fact is, this was not a mass shooting. Terrible deal, but not a mass shooting.
100yearlegacy
AG
I am ashamed of a country that elects leaders who prey on tragedy to push their agenda without addressing the real problem. Guns are not the problem. Access to guns is not the problem. Mental health is the problem. Focus on that. Stop apologizing for us when you are to blame.
Hoyt Ag
AG
quote:
Just a sign of the times guys. It's all part of something more. We'll probably all be alive to see the fall of this country. Not one empire has ever sustained rule or success. Not one. We are no different. Our time will come just as did the rest. We are headed to a one world govt. Which brings in religious implications that I wont go into. But it is coming.

I am usually an optimist, but I have to agree with this.
CS78
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.