Fire Emblem: Fortune's Weave

1,012 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by rhutton125
Super Aggie 64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fire Emblem: Fortune's Weave drops for the Nintendo Switch 2 on 9/17/2026!


https://www.youtube.com/live/_RaZiSBaJfU?si=byLmAVWU4n463GK0

rhutton125
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll be there!
AgSportsFan89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah, I will probably pick this one up
Super Aggie 64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reviews are out! 89 average with 58 reviews on Metacritic!



batchuser
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IGN has been publishing quite a bit of 10 ratings recently. I'm skeptical. I wonder if they are now like the entertainment board labeling every new release a masterpiece.
AgSportsFan89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There seems to be a consensus on it being really good. I'm excited to play it tomorrow
tallgrant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I get my preorder tomorrow- can't wait!
rhutton125
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Grabbing this today. Sounds like a long game though!
rhutton125
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who'd y'all go with? I started with Cai since his story seemed the most basic. The swordsman guy seemed interesting but maybe I'll save him for last.
Super Aggie 64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I started with Cai!
tallgrant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Also Cai. This game is really really good.

I'm ready to mount him on a horse instead of an Ostrich..
rhutton125
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cai down, almost done with Theodora's campaign.

After you finish a Part 1 you can go on to Part 2 for that character. I stopped and went back to Theodora but I'm wondering if I should mix it up, rather than all the 1s then all the 2s.
AgSportsFan89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Finally started this one. Picked Dietrich. His story definitely has an interesting cast of characters starting out. Very quirky
rhutton125
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm onto my 4th, which is Deitrich. I love this game!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.