Pixel 7 / Pixel 7 Pro

4,200 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by RockwallAg99
cjsag94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I did make the switch from the Galaxy s22 after using it for 2 weeks, back to the pixel (Pixel 7). Zero complaints. Really surprised how different the Android experience was between Samsung and Pixel. Nothing earth shattering, just little nice to have features here and there that Samsung didn't have.
Guitarsoup
AG
I have the Pro, wife has the 7. Still would recommend.
Nom de Plume
AG
4 months or so in, and still love it. I'm never doing iOS, and I don't think I can go back to a modified Android OS. The hardware is still good enough and I think closing the gap year to year.

I did crack the edge of my rear camera unknowingly. Doesn't affect the lens/pictures. I see others have similar complaints but can't say with honesty that it wasn't my own damn fault.
RockwallAg99
AG
Had my P7 Pro since preorder. I still love it more than I have any other Pixel. In fact, I probably love it more than any other device I've had as far as just the user experience with regards to software and AI but ........I pre-ordered the S23 Ultra and Samsung has really hit it out of the park with this device. The cameras are superb and as advertised although I still prefer my Pixel for pics of my kids or pets as it handles moving objects better but the versatility of the camera is unmatched. But by far my favorite thing about it is the battery life. Finally an Android phone that gets battery life on par with my iphone (have the 14PM right now). Looks like I'm going to sell the iphone and roll with the S23U on my personal line and Pixel 7 Pro on my business.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.