iOS 15

4,116 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ExPLK
AggieArchitect04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just here to say that I upgraded to iOS15 a couple of days ago and wish I hadn't.

Issues I've found so far:

* Airplay problems - used to be able to kick videos from my phone (like Jimbo press conferences) to my Roku and watch on the screen. Now as soon has my phone screen goes dark it stops on the TV

* PIP with videos playing in the corner while multitasking is broken now. They play a second or two then it just disappears.
trueaggie2782
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

Just here to say that I upgraded to iOS15 a couple of days ago and wish I hadn't.

* Airplay problems - used to be able to kick videos from my phone (like Jimbo press conferences) to my Roku and watch on the screen. Now as soon has my phone screen goes dark it stops on the TV

* PIP with videos playing in the corner while multitasking is broken now. They play a second or two then it just disappears.

Once it stops, go back to the Lock Screen on your phone and hit play. It'll continue playing and won't stop again.
ExPLK
AG
trueaggie2782 said:

AggieArchitect04 said:

Once it stops, go back to the Lock Screen on your phone and hit play. It'll continue playing and won't stop again.

Another option I've found is to screen mirror instead of air playing. It isn't ideal (a few more steps) but it works for me.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.