Marvel's Spider Man

6,548 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Juan Solo
SeattleAgJr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Watched" a gamer (TetraNinja) play through all of this game all weekend. We were repainting most of the interior of the house so an easy thing to have on in the background all weekend.

Gameplay for this game is off the charts. Graphics are fantastic. Story was very solid.

Some of the character models are a little iffy, and some of the eye work is just creepy/uncanny valley, but those are nitpicks.

Almost makes me want to get a PS4 to play it (I am skipping this generation of consoles).

Honestly, overall this looks like one of the best games released this generation.
wangus12
AG
So there is a tribute to the World Trade Center

https://imgur.com/gallery/paUr3YQ
SeattleAgJr
wangus12 said:

maybe check your link, sherlock....
MW03
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

wangus12 said:

maybe check your link, sherlock....
zip04
wangus12
AG
Oh damn it

https://www.reddit.com/r/SpidermanPS4/comments/9eucpe/spiderman_ps4_twin_towers_easter_egg/
SeattleAgJr
It's all good. I have a Husky and in her younger days she acted like that all the freaking time.
Scotty Flamingo
Beat. Someone was cutting onions during the ending.

Also there is a mid credits scene and a post credits scene
FTACO97
AG
Bumping as I just picked this up last week. I'm enjoying the hell out of this game. Everything is just so well done. Yes it has the grind of games like Assassin's Creed to a point, but it's just flat out fun while doing it and it doesn't feel like a grind. Takes a while to get combat right, but it's a blast to play.

Brock Sampson
AG
Fantastic story and game play. I never buy DLC but did for this game. Worth it
rhutton125
AG
Was going to ask! Sounds like I need to pick it up when I'm feeling the need to web sling.
KidDoc
AG
Finally got this on sale and oh my goodness this is a great video game! It is like Assasin's Creed on meth.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Prime0882
AG
KidDoc said:

Finally got this on sale and oh my goodness this is a great video game! It is like Assasin's Creed on meth.
Also got it during this recent PS4 sale and it's a beautiful game. Enjoying the Arkham Asylum style gameplay, and traversing the city is a blast.

I haven't played an AC game in ages, so I'll add that it reminds me of Infamous 2 but with better combat.
KidDoc
AG
I'm about lvl 18 now so getting into the swing (haha) of the game. I gotta say the DLC on this game is some of the best I've ever seen. Witcher 3 had incredible DLC as well but it is really cool how the DLC just integrates into the game. Since I bought the game so late after all the DLC was released I didn't even realize I was playing DLC until I looked at the list in the menu!

What is everyone's favorite suit power? I'm torn between the web and the rock n roll ability for normal fighting. I haven't figured out what is helpful in boss fights since I've only had Fisk & Shocker so far.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
KidDoc
AG
Finished this last night and I have to rank it just behind Witcher 3 and Mass Effect 2 as one of the great action RPG's. Everything about it is excellent.

I went ahead and bought the $25 season pass and have those downloading to play with later on. Great game everyone should play it even if not a Marvel fan.
FightinTexasAg15
AG

Luke Smith
That's crazy considering the other games have been cross-platform and Spiderman was just ps4.
Juan Solo
AG
wonder how many of those sales were part of the PS4 holiday bundle last winter.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.