IPhone Email Question: Anyone know how to sync Suddenlink email with the new iPhone??

1,692 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 16 yr ago by Ag with kids
AggieMania
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am having the most trouble doing this. I have also been told that it cannot be done at this time. Anyone happen to know different?? Thanks!
DDSAg09
AG
It's not hard at all.

Go to Settings, Mail, Contacts & Calendars, Add Account, Other, then put in your name, address, and password and hit save. Then hit POP and put in pop.suddenlink.net in the host name. The part of your email before the @ sign goes in username, and put in your password. Do the same under outgoing but use smtp.suddenlink.net. That's it. Hit save again.
AggieMania
I tried what you said (which is what I basically tried before), and it still does not work. I have since gone online to Suddenlink website and did their Live Chat, and they advised me as well that they are not set up yet to sync with the iPhone. I also asked if it is in the works, and she said she did not know of anything.

Did you do yours? And is it currently working without any problems??
Ag with kids
AG
Check what your home email settings are...

I don't see any reason why you would need them different for the iPhone Mail client...

Maybe you need mail.suddenlink.net instead of pop.suddenlink.net...mine have always been that way...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.