***Week Two Waivers and Start/Sit***

6,338 Views | 196 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by E
thegoodolag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't you love fantasy?
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On to my other league: full PPR.

I'm currently leading by 3 and he has whatever he can get from Rashee Rice in the 2nd half, then he's done.

I have Rams kicker and Puka. I didn't bench Puka in hopes of him playing, but apparently that's looking doubtful. Jordan Whittington is also not expected to play

Which scrub receiver from the Rams or Giants should I pick up as insurance (obv. Adams and Nabers are not available)? Right now I have Malachi Fields rostered; is there a better option?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
thegoodolag15 said:

Don't you love fantasy?

Not really. Looking at an 0 for 4 weekend unless Walker can get things cooking in the second half.

if I don't have the awesome luck of going up against Dak, Goff and Josh Allen I go 3-1
mAgnoliAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kenneth Walker stuffed 3 straight plays at the 1
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Of course. Because they used that imaginative Holman Wiggins playcalling. I'm cooked

Thank you Ole Piss for making this not officially the worst sports weekend ever
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2 TD runs for Taylor

3 TD passes for Mahomes
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All right, Mahomes. Rashee Rice sucks. Throw the ball to anyone other than him.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
30-yard meaningless completion to Rice to end regulation

onto OT
mAgnoliAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow
Bonfired
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mAgnoliAg said:

Wow

That was a wild sequence...a little surprised that was reversed.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
30 touches for Walker

178 total yards
Iraq2xVeteran
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a 125.38 to 95.42 lead over my opponent. I have no players remaining, and my opponent as Puka Nacua remaining. Puka Nacua is questionable and trending toward sitting Monday night out.

I have officially secured a win with a 116.28 to 101.54 lead over my opponent in my other league because I have Malik Nabers remaining, and my opponent has no one remaining.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
so for Walker...

56 touches in 2 games

can he survive that pace?
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I picked up Emmitt Johnson just in case
EliteZags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Godwin dropped for some reason in 12 team non ppr, do I burn #1 waiver?
typically try to hold it for potentially an injured starting RB's backup but hasn't happened much recent seasons
as far as this wk I already own Bigsby and Coleman is owned already


solidly 2-0 despite a bleak rotation at WR3 between Douglas/Mitchell/Lemon with Stribling/Tyson in IR, so Godwin would prop actually get into the lineup regularly despite mundane numbers (may drop Lemon?)
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
as a Egbuka owner...Baker and the Tampa passing game have been a disappointment

just 398 passing yards and 1 TD pass in 2 games -- despite 62 attempts

at 2-0 have the luxury to see if he clears
Iraq2xVeteran
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Both of my fantasy teams won by 15+ points each and improved to 2-0. I won 125.38 to 95.42 in one league and 117.38 to 101.54.
Jason Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
T. Henderson cleared waivers but I didn't pull the trigger. Worth blowing #1 waiver? League has 4 bench spots, would be dropping E. Johnson. I'm leaning on just holding on to Johnson. RB room decent right now.
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I would jump all over Henderson off waivers in favor of Johnson.

Johnson won't be relevant until KW3 goes down. Henderson is already relevant with stock rising.

That to me is a no-brainer.
Jason Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EliteZags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EliteZags said:

Godwin dropped for some reason in 12 team non ppr, do I burn #1 waiver?
typically try to hold it for potentially an injured starting RB's backup but hasn't happened much recent seasons
as far as this wk I already own Bigsby and Coleman is owned already


solidly 2-0 despite a bleak rotation at WR3 between Douglas/Mitchell/Lemon with Stribling/Tyson in IR, so Godwin would prop actually get into the lineup regularly despite mundane numbers (may drop Lemon?)

thinking to pull the trigger here on Godwin for Lemon, expecting enough other claim activity this wk to still come out somewhere around mid priority


Burrow
(2) Walker, Swift, Dobbins, Marks, Bigsby
(3) Lamb, Nabers, Mitchell, Lemon, Douglas, Stribling/Tyson(IR)
T Warren

so would help to not be forced to keep trotting out Dobbins at flex each wk

E
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wrong thread
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.