Love it
Worth the 15 yards
Worth the 15 yards
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
theeyetest said:
I see the defense still sucks. Cool.
theeyetest said:
I see the defense still sucks. Cool.
Infection_Ag11 said:theeyetest said:
I see the defense still sucks. Cool.
This is nothing like last year
Wabs said:
Collinsworth swallowing every bit of the NYG jizz tonight. Not missing a drop.
bray462 said:Infection_Ag11 said:theeyetest said:
I see the defense still sucks. Cool.
This is nothing like last year
So far it looks exactly like last year!
zgolfz85 said:
I would not want cam to be doing flips if I were a NYG fan
Wabs said:
Collinsworth swallowing every bit of the NYG jizz tonight. Not missing a drop.
Infection_Ag11 said:theeyetest said:
I see the defense still sucks. Cool.
This is nothing like last year