***** Cowboys v Saints *****

12,434 Views | 354 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by double aught
Woods Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That Shanahan tree.

I'm happy for Derek Carr and Dennis Allen. I hope they continue and have a good season.
Southlake
Many young sharp QBs available thru the draft that won't blow your salary cap. Richardson, Stroud, Fields, Lawrence, etc. Maybe Penix?

Ironically, the problem is that the Cowboys do just well enough that they cant get one with a low enough pick and are mired. A team just about has to tank to get a valuable talented qb in the draft.

Welcome to stagnation - unless you're satisfied with a great season followed by no play off success.
justnobody79
Southlake said:

Many young sharp QBs available thru the draft that won't blow your salary cap. Richardson, Stroud, Fields, Lawrence, etc. Maybe Penix?

Ironically, the problem is that the Cowboys do just well enough that they cant get one with a low enough pick and are mired. A team just about has to tank to get a valuable talented qb in the draft.

Welcome to stagnation - unless you're satisfied with a great season followed by no play off success.
as a Rangers fan, I am much happier with a World Series win last year coupled with missing the playoffs this year vs. 2 playoff runs that flame out in the opening rounds
Southlake
justnobody79 said:

Southlake said:

as a Rangers fan, I am much happier with a World Series win last year coupled with missing the playoffs this year vs. 2 playoff runs that flame out in the opening rounds
Me too.
double aught
AG
justnobody79 said:

Southlake said:

I would hope so.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.