*****Official Terrible Announcers Thread*****

4,092 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by redag06
12Power
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Romo is like the kid that yells out what your Christmas gift is right before you open it. He is very good at what play will / should be run, but I dang sure don't want to know. It ruins the viewing experience.
Ag_07
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Romo either doesn't do his homework anymore or production is forcing him and Jim to be caricatures of themselves or something. It has gotten notably worse.

Greg Olsen is fantastic imo.

This and this

I hate Romo'S geeked out fan impersonation...'Oh boy! What do you think it's gonna be Jim? This is crazy! The energy in here is outta this world. It's incredible!'

It's annoying as hell.

And it's a shame that Olson will be replaced by Brady whenever be calls it quits.
justcallmeharry
S
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-nfl-star-tony-romo-faces-scrutiny-bills-bengals-call

"Ex-NFL star Tony Romo faces scrutiny over Bills-Bengals call

On Sunday, NFL fans appeared to have enough of the former quarterback as he joined Nantz in the booth for the divisional-round matchup between the Buffalo Bills and Cincinnati Bengals. Fans pointed out of some of the quizzical statements Romo made during the game.

"It's a perfectly thrown ball, but it's a little wide."- Tony Romo, expanding the meaning of "perfectly".

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
redag06
If only the networks could track home many viewers mute their tv, Romo would be out of a job in no time.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.