Antonio Brown

10,116 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ag_07
double aught
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Could there also be a CTE element to all this?
BenFiasco14
AG
double aught said:

Uhhh… I doubt it. I think Antonio Brown is just an ******* who probably suffers from bipolar disorder or something. It wasn't CTE, he's just a dumbass with too much money and not enough sense.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
MookieBlaylock
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

double aught said:

Uhhh… I doubt it. I think Antonio Brown is just an ******* who probably suffers from bipolar disorder or something. It wasn't CTE, he's just a dumbass with too much money and not enough sense.

The Pittsburgh players seem to think his personality changed after he took that massive knock out

But you are the expert

ORAggieFan
MookieBlaylock said:

BenFiasco14 said:

double aught said:

The Pittsburgh players seem to think his personality changed after he took that massive knock out

But you are the expert

Who says that?

Dude has been a wreck his entire life and was kicked out of the house in his teens.
double aught
AG
But these things aren't mutually exclusive. I don't doubt he's always been an ahole. But getting hit in the head enough could amplify some tendencies.
Ag_07
AG
ORAggieFan said:

MookieBlaylock said:

BenFiasco14 said:

double aught said:

But you are the expert

Who says that?

Dude has been a wreck his entire life and was kicked out of the house in his teens.

I'd be willing to bet more NFL players have been kicked out as teens than haven't.
ORAggieFan
double aught said:

But these things aren't mutually exclusive. I don't doubt he's always been an ahole. But getting hit in the head enough could amplify some tendencies.

Sure. I just want to know what teammates said.
Ag_07
AG
So AB wasn't cut?

I see he's out there tonight.
NukeAg10
AG
Huh?
Ag_07
AG
Oh fck me!

I've been sitting watching this game and look up and see it's a replay from Week 6.

GDit
NukeAg10
AG
You thought eagles bucs was tonight?

Exactly how much pot did you smoke?
. . .
IrishAg
. . . said:

i doubt he realizes that most people aren't laughing with him, but at him instead.
NukeAg10
AG
IrishAg said:

. . . said:

i doubt he realizes that most people aren't laughing with him, but at him instead.

The hangzone on the ticket played a podcast that came out with him after this whole deal, and he is horribly delusional. At one point, he mentioned that all the jets fans were cheering him on and were on his side so that fueled and encouraged him to give them the show they wanted. I really just believe he's a narsacistic cry baby who has never been told no. He really believes he's still the best receiver in the league, and he's the reason they won a Superbowl last year. They spent two 15 mins segments on it, and it was wild, cringey audio.
IrishAg
I don't doubt it, he's always been a narcissist since his Steelers days.
NukeAg10
AG
IrishAg said:

I don't doubt it, he's always been a narcissist since his Steelers days.

Among all the other stories that came out when the Steelers released him, he's a racist as well as a sexual predator on women. He's just an all around human piece of *****
Iowaggie
AG
But he did make a Mr. Go30 film session, with bruce arians

TexMike
But he said he's not mentally ill and just has a high IQ. I have no idea how the Steelers managed him and Leveon Bell at the same time and we never heard any of the crazy.
PhatMack19
AG
One of my friends caught his glove as he was stripping on the sideline. He be auctioned it off and the auction ended today. Some idiot paid almost $17k for a glove.

https://auction.lelands.com/Lots/Gallery?fbclid=IwAR1AmwFo08RG6eZoseF9gQZg1jkWEFlelSY6-bVh7nEJXJ0NbrDLuHdsMvc

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33186569/antonio-brown-right-glove-thrown-stands-metlife-meltdown-auction?fbclid=IwAR05vnfVoIoXP81ca2sw1grZLwjF7O0-ibIqZr_4KNKaRwfNrjMm7SsSimU
Sea Speed
AG
And his shirt is only going for $100
EastSideAg2002
Guess who's back in the news
LawHall88
AG
Gabster43213
What a screw up.
Carlo4
AG
AB forgot to watch that classic 30 for 30 "Broke"
Ag_07
AG
This should shock no one.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.