Need Trade Help

616 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Farmer1906
kill0509
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Trade Offer to me: Amari Cooper & Kareem Hunt for AJ Green & Mark Ingram

Would be an upgrade to WR but I already have Adams, Smith-Schuster, & Golladay and can only play 3 of that group each week at most. Wouldn't mind picking up a better 3rd option on HB behind my HB1/HB2, especially for bye weeks. Thoughts? After week 1, Ingram worries me in Baltimore as his value has always been goalline carries and he didn't really get those this week.

It's an 8 team league, Non PPR as well. TDs are the true value for skill positions.

QB, 2HB, 2WR, TE, Flex, Def, K

My Team
QB: Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Joe Burrow
HB: Christian McCaffrey, Aaron Jones, Mark Ingram, Leonard Fournette
WR: Devante Adams, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Kenny Golladay, A.J. Green, Tyler Boyd
TE: Mark Andrews
Def/ST: Eagles
K: Robbie Gould
Saint Pablo
I'd take that and run. Cooper is definitely better than AJ Green and Hunt and Ingram are basically a push IMO. If you're in an 8 man league, there's absolutely no reason to own 2 QBs, let alone 3.
kill0509
AG
Yeah, Burrow was a next to last round pickup as I had already covered all my needs. Been thinking about dropping him for a possible waiver-wire pickup on Benny Snell, Adrian Peterson, or Malcolm Brown.

Feels like my HBs are what I need to shore up. Not a keeper league and I haven't done fantasy football in a while, still getting back into it since college days with just buddies from church. I am WAY out of the loop on NFL info...
Saint Pablo
Is nyheim Hines or Joshua Kelley out there? I'd think about them and Benny Snell before Brown and AD
kill0509
AG
Hines is available... I'm sitting 4th on waiver order so maybe I can snag him!

Edit: Scratch that, apparently it's based on seedings each week and because I had a good first week, I'm dead last on the waiver wire now... Shows you how long I've been out of this. Doubt I get him but I'll still leave it up. Dang.
Saint Pablo
kill0509 said:

Hines is available... I'm sitting 4th on waiver order so maybe I can snag him!

Edit: Scratch that, apparently it's based on seedings each week and because I had a good first week, I'm dead last on the waiver wire now... Shows you how long I've been out of this. Doubt I get him but I'll still leave it up. Dang.
The inverse of standings waiver rule is GARBAGE. My league finally killed it this year. I never understood rewarding people for sucking. Hopefully you get one of those backs.
Farmer1906
AG
You do that trade 100% of the time. Ingram isn't relevant in a 8 team league with the emergence of JK. AJ might not be either. We'll see, but if clearly take Cooper over him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.