Job Network
Sponsored by

Job Search

2,641 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by raysh
Agnlaw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JamesPShelley
Agnlaw said:

I'm seeking a job opportunity Preferably in the Houston area. Background is in law enforcement, last six years in education Teacher/Assistant Principal.
I have a Master's Degree in Educational Leadership/Supervision.
Any leads or information greatly appreciated!

Can you specify exactly the job opportunity type in which you are interested? Law enforcement? Teaching? Academic administration? Something else? Does your resume align with the opportunity type candidate requirements and qualifications? Is a recipient of your resume going to recognize you as a qualified candidate... or a close candidate? Huge difference in outcomes.

You are welcome to connect with me and, complimentary, I'll endeavor to provide some instruction, guidance, and direction as you navigate your job search.

Cheers!
raysh
When it comes to job hunting, I have some recommendations:
- Demonstrate that you want this job more than anyone else. Showcase you skills with a portfolio. Present real numbers on how you got results for previous employers and how you will get results for this one.

- Don't spray and pray. Pick a few jobs you really want and would be really good at and then come at those jobs from every angle. Read informative articles like https://translatehub.org/how-to-become-a-certified-court-interpreter-in-texas/

- Persistence goes a long way because most candidates are relatively lazy. Not that hard to stand out if you put your mind to it.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.