Blinn team

5,005 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TAMUAdmissions
aggiewhoop1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are they stopping blinn team for applicants applying this year?
TAMUAdmissions
AG
https://blinnteam.tamu.edu/ has the details on that program. Blinn TEAM is still around.
Hannahsmith11
I am very interested in the pursing the blinn team program. What generally are the sat/act scores and gpa's that get accepted into this program?
TAMUAdmissions
AG
For review admits, A&M evaluates class rank (not specifically GPA), test scores and everything else submitted with your application - outside activities, leadership, employment, the essays, etc. So there would be a holistic review of all the above factors and you are compared to other applicants in that year's pool on those items. With that in mind...

Under http://admissions.tamu.edu/freshman/admitted, you will see details about the various Alternative Admission Decisions that are offered based on the criteria outlined above. Other Pathways gives other alternatives as well.
Hannahsmith11
Have they started offering blinn team to students for fall 2019? if not, around what time will they start to offer it?
Luckylady
I just clicked on the BLINNTEAM link above, and it doesn't work. I googled it and led me to a general info page but nothing specific.

These are the questions I have:

• When does TAMU begin notifying students if they are chosen for BLINN team?
  • Would the notification come from TAMU? or Blinn?
  • Would participants of this program take priority over non-TAMU affiliated students to colleges such as Mays School of Business? How does that work?

Luckylady
And...the Admissions link above states "Page does not Exist."

That specific reply isn't that old....9/20/18. Hmmm.
TAMUAdmissions
AG
Try the admissions link above without the comma at the end.

There are problems with the specific Blinn TEAM site and the IT folks are working on it. When it is available, it has many details about Blinn TEAM and how the program works.

Most likely, Blinn TEAM offers will not be made until after the first of the year sometime. The number of offers is partially dependent on how many admits are available at that point. If A&M makes that offer to you, it will be on your AIS page and you will also receive a letter. You would be co-enrolled at both A&M and Blinn and would continue in the program as long as you meet the requirements outlined at that time.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.