Non-engineering undergrad and Masters of Engineering

1 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TexAgGrad19
moses1084ever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was in EET and then I switched to ID. Ive been out of school for a while but would like to get an engineering degree. I remember seeing a few people who have done it before, I would appreciate hearing your story.
RangerRick9211
AG
COSC that started a second undergrad in CIVE then bailed once I hit TBPE's FE requirements, i.e. diff-eq., calc III, physics II, etc. I'm now a Civil PE.
TexAgGrad19
AG
moses1084ever said:

I was in EET and then I switched to ID. Ive been out of school for a while but would like to get an engineering degree. I remember seeing a few people who have done it before, I would appreciate hearing your story.
I know this was posted a while ago but I'm getting my Masters in ID currently. DM me if you have any questions/are still interested.
JeepWaveEarl
AG
My husband graduated from MID in '12 and I now work for the program (hi there TexAgGrad19!! ). If you have any questions related to the program feel free to reach out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...grateful for grace.....
Otto Braun 6/6/12-12/26/13
--cure pediatric cancer--
TexAgGrad19
AG
AGGODDESS said:

My husband graduated from MID in '12 and I now work for the program (hi there TexAgGrad19!! ). If you have any questions related to the program feel free to reach out!

MID program is where its at! Although second semester is a bit more daunting than the first haha! Tell them to take it easy on us!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.