Trump regrets appointing Gorsuch, Barrett, and Kavanaugh

5,950 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Jack Boyette
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ag with kids said:

annie88 said:

Barrett sucks. For sure. I think she went as far as to lie about some things.

He chose people he thought were conservative. Turns out they're easily swayed to different things. Didn't mean they were always going to agree with what he wanted, but they have been a disappointment.

Well, he got his choices from the Federalist Society.

So...it's not like he just went out and picked random people.

I think the actual blame lies on the FS. If these choices aren't reliably conservative, then why tf did they recommend them.

I have no idea how they determined their conservative bona fides, but what if....and I'm merely spit balling here....their methodology DID show them to be conservative, to the levels of positions they had achieved prior and now, being on the SC, led them into situations that they hadn't been part of, to date of said list?
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
flown-the-coop said:

He pushed the development of the vaccine which there was no other option. He pushed to open things up, not lock them down.

Fair to criticize on his spending and he is certainly not a 2A absolutist. Not sure he has ever owned or shot a gun.

His sons have no issue with them.

flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whatever you want to call it. Ineffective jab.

I got vaxxed. Been a diabetic for decades, elderly mom we were around all the time and she had multiple comorbidities.

Wife got it too. But no way in hell was I tainting my sons blood.

I never got the COVID (to my knowledge). Wife didn't either. Son did. Mom supposedly did but who knows. The tests were as big a crock of **** as the effectiveness of the intravenous liquid.

So I hear ya. I was just saying Trump didn't have a lot of viable options particular during the election year.
Dallas82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The fact that Trump expects "loyalty" from a judicial appointee demonstrates his complete ignorance of the rule of law.
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
flown-the-coop said:

I got vaxxed.

Eeeeewwwwwwww!


;-)


Some of us knew, from Day 1, that is was a weak ass virus, like all of the other Chinuh virii we've gotten over the last 2+ decades. Every couple years, it's another. Sars 1, Swine, Avian, yadayada, COVID.....and another came around briefly a couple years ago but couldn't take hold. Right on schedule.

And when the injectable pre-therapeutic (which is what it actually was) came about, we called it for what it was. And when they, quite literally, changed the definition of "Vaccine" (probably done by autopen) under President HousePlant's admin, that solidified that fact.


EDIT: To bring this back on target, I think if the 3 justices being discussed got on board with finding Fauci guilty of crimes against humanity, they'd be back in favor. And don't give me the whole "that's outside the purview of SCotUS" excuse, either. ;-)
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dallas82 said:

The fact that Trump expects "loyalty" from a judicial appointee demonstrates his complete ignorance of the rule of law.

Boasberg is holding on line 1. Sparkle on line 2. KJB can't be bothered with phone calls.
Jack Boyette
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dallas82 said:

The fact that Trump expects "loyalty" from a judicial appointee demonstrates his complete ignorance of the rule of law.


That's not that he means, but you knew that already.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.