Just had 4 separate B52s fly over our house in Terrell, heading south. Each with a single escort then followed by a pair of fighters. Each about 10 minutes apart. Fairly low. Never had them over us before.
AG81xx said:
Just had 4 separate B52s fly over our house in Terrell, heading south. Each with a single escort then followed by a pair of fighters. Each about 10 minutes apart. Fairly low. Never had them over us before.
sanangelo said:
That's me!
P.H. Dexippus said:
Sorry for the derail, but does anyone have a link to the original RWB-out flyover? From the 3rd deck of Kyle, its the most chills I've ever experienced.
Ducks4brkfast said:
Pretty expensive flyover
Captain Pablo said:P.H. Dexippus said:
Sorry for the derail, but does anyone have a link to the original RWB-out flyover? From the 3rd deck of Kyle, its the most chills I've ever experienced.
The fake one that is right in the face of the lead pilot?
techno-ag said:
The youngest B-52s are 64 years old.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3607203
Marauder Blue 6 said:Captain Pablo said:P.H. Dexippus said:
Sorry for the derail, but does anyone have a link to the original RWB-out flyover? From the 3rd deck of Kyle, its the most chills I've ever experienced.
The fake one that is right in the face of the lead pilot?
You're thinking of the fake Bonfire game photo.
ts5641 said:Ducks4brkfast said:
Pretty expensive flyover
They use flyovers as training.
aggie93 said:
Captain Pablo said:Marauder Blue 6 said:Captain Pablo said:P.H. Dexippus said:
Sorry for the derail, but does anyone have a link to the original RWB-out flyover? From the 3rd deck of Kyle, its the most chills I've ever experienced.
The fake one that is right in the face of the lead pilot?
You're thinking of the fake Bonfire game photo.
Yeah you're right
HollywoodBQ said:Captain Pablo said:Marauder Blue 6 said:Captain Pablo said:P.H. Dexippus said:
Sorry for the derail, but does anyone have a link to the original RWB-out flyover? From the 3rd deck of Kyle, its the most chills I've ever experienced.
The fake one that is right in the face of the lead pilot?
You're thinking of the fake Bonfire game photo.
Yeah you're right
Hard to believe that fake is almost 27 years old.
Ducks4brkfast said:ts5641 said:Ducks4brkfast said:
Pretty expensive flyover
They use flyovers as training.
Good Lord I know. I know how it works. My point is your don't just run four B52s with escorts for the local county fair. It's a hellova flyover.
Kenneth_2003 said:HollywoodBQ said:Captain Pablo said:Marauder Blue 6 said:Captain Pablo said:P.H. Dexippus said:
Sorry for the derail, but does anyone have a link to the original RWB-out flyover? From the 3rd deck of Kyle, its the most chills I've ever experienced.
The fake one that is right in the face of the lead pilot?
You're thinking of the fake Bonfire game photo.
Yeah you're right
Hard to believe that fake is almost 27 years old.
And there are probably still folks that think it's real
aggie0959 said:
One just flew over the state fair
It is circling Dallas
It had 2 f35 looking and a a10