B52s

4,468 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by aggiehawg
Jock 07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

HollywoodBQ said:

Captain Pablo said:

Marauder Blue 6 said:

Captain Pablo said:

P.H. Dexippus said:

Sorry for the derail, but does anyone have a link to the original RWB-out flyover? From the 3rd deck of Kyle, its the most chills I've ever experienced.


The fake one that is right in the face of the lead pilot?


You're thinking of the fake Bonfire game photo.


Yeah you're right



Hard to believe that fake is almost 27 years old.

And there are probably still folks that think it's real

I'm old enough to remember all the debates about whether or not it was authentic on this website 20 years ago
sanangelo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There's an effort to put the military on display right now by the DOW. When I was an IP at KBAD we went through a similar phase post Kosovo. Wing CC ordered us to "flash the tail" around the region. I'd usually plan for touch and go training at Kelly in SAT and Robert Gray AAF. If I were feigning bravery, I'd take the bomber down the Hoagie One Arrival to Ellington Field in H-town. Chenault in Lake Charles was seeing us so much that the airport manager called Barksdale and told us to stay away. Removing the tire deposits we left on the runway cost him $150k to remove.
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Awkward. Been reluctant to post about this for several days now but it keeps happening and neither my AF vet, The Hubs, nor I can figure out what it is and more importantly why.

So several days ago, I looked out of the bank of windows in the Living Room and see clouds that are dissected by multiple striations. I'm familiar with cloud formations so I'm confused. Never saw that before.

Ask The Hubs to look out my windows to see if he can recognize that formation. He studies it for a moment and says it is moving, that's a plane, multiple planes in fact. Pretty close together, leaving trails.

I have never been a chemtrail alarmist nor am I now. These flights are coming in from the north and going west of the ranch, heading south. We are not that far from Ft. Hood and the military bases around that area, seen air movement and even convoys before. Didn't think that much about it.

BUT NOW it has occurred about the same time every evening since, varying numbers. Five, three, four different trails that I can see from my windows.

Is there some explanation since I'm not in that area?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.